PDA

View Full Version : Swords N orb/crystal

shin265
01-20-2011, 11:14 PM
+11 forcium S.amp and crystal/orb or +11 redosm blade 40%dmg and +11 lapis 40% dmg

Nathaniel
01-21-2011, 12:23 AM
+11 40% CD Red Osm & +11 40% CD Lapis.

+11 Forcium S. Amp Blade is about equal in DPS (depending slightly on your other stats) to a +9 40% CD Red Osm.

Mishon
01-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Forcy crystal !.

DivineWrath
01-21-2011, 04:20 AM
go all cdi, you will get those massive crits :D

Berserk_Fury
01-21-2011, 04:44 AM
go all cdi, you will get those massive crits :D

Because dps doesn't matter when you have crits right?

DivineWrath
01-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Because dps doesn't matter when you have crits right?

you get the dps you need on the crits lol.

NewEra
01-21-2011, 10:37 AM
redosm beats forcy amp blade/kat any day

Foxhound3857
02-01-2011, 08:44 PM
FB's want consistency, not random spiking.

Edit: +1 for the above post. RedOsm/Topaz and Terragrace is the best.

Chris
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM
the dps is nuts when you have high crits, especially on an FB. hanzohittori was 1-2 skilling people (two skilling being force kick>assassinate) back with the old osm +7 osm katana/orb (+7 being the best) and especially with the new +11 it would be even crazier, and one of the weapons being an red osm grade would just blow the dmg through the roof.. find me a force blader using amp weapons that can 2 skill people. yes his non crits will hurt and against bosses he'll be doing some massive dmg in his bm2, but when it doesnt compare to the true dmg an fb can do when he holds 2 40dmg weapons :D and dont forget u can lower ur INT with the CD weapons and gain more attk too, so the loss of attack is less than just subtracting the difference in the weapons :D

Berserk_Fury
02-02-2011, 04:39 AM
the dps is nuts when you have high crits, especially on an FB. hanzohittori was 1-2 skilling people (two skilling being force kick>assassinate) back with the old osm +7 osm katana/orb (+7 being the best) and especially with the new +11 it would be even crazier, and one of the weapons being an red osm grade would just blow the dmg through the roof.. find me a force blader using amp weapons that can 2 skill people. yes his non crits will hurt and against bosses he'll be doing some massive dmg in his bm2, but when it doesnt compare to the true dmg an fb can do when he holds 2 40dmg weapons :D and dont forget u can lower ur INT with the CD weapons and gain more attk too, so the loss of attack is less than just subtracting the difference in the weapons :D

I 2 skill people and I use an amp katana.

Also people that don't even know the definition of dps need to stop talking about it. 1-2-3 pvp is garbage and if you're building your gear just to do that you might as well stop playing the game. Anything other than that requires overall DPS, not the ability to do really high damage for 2 seconds then tickle your target with a feather for the next minute.

Chris
02-02-2011, 06:37 AM
I 2 skill people and I use an amp katana.

Also people that don't even know the definition of dps need to stop talking about it. 1-2-3 pvp is garbage and if you're building your gear just to do that you might as well stop playing the game. Anything other than that requires overall DPS, not the ability to do really high damage for 2 seconds then tickle your target with a feather for the next minute.

if that was towards me, then you dont have to tell me twice. if i made an FB i'd use an amp katana and 40dmg weapon just because i prefer a balance, but 40dmg weapons would hurt just as bad if not more. especially when you're in bm1 aura and you have sooooo much base attack anyway, you bypass soo much defense with all that attack you dont even need the amp katana, its like a wizard how they need crit dmg weapons because they already have high base, works the same with FBs in bm1 too. and at 170 an FB with osm/redosm/lapis/topaz grade weapons can still get 1k attack if they reallllly try their hardest to push it, if not they can get really close to it, which in my opinion is enough for an FB.

dont get my wrong tho, i love the amp katana + crit orb combination, its sexy :D

Rockstar
02-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Man, who you guys 2 skilling? Beast.

Berserk_Fury
02-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Man, who you guys 2 skilling? Beast.

People you 1/2 skill.

DivineWrath
02-04-2011, 06:29 PM
People you 1/2 skill.

he gets like halfway thru ass then stops realizing his target is dead LOL

EzSeleneEz
02-05-2011, 08:27 AM
having used both setups, i would say go with 40% lapis, and +11 amp.

then again if you can afford the 40% redo. you may be able to get a 40% topaz to pair with the amp. or even a 20% forcium +11 blade/kat to replace the amp one.

but from my experience, forcium blade/kat and a high CD orb/xtal is the way to go.

huai0592
06-09-2011, 11:49 PM
I like this forum.
By the way,I am a newer here.