PDA

View Full Version : ESTSoft: 1000x Better In Support

DeathGodIchigo
04-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I just have to say this - ESTsoft is already outperforming Cabal's previous management in handling issues. I've submitted tickets before with many different gaming service companies & the quality response time is amazing with ESTsoft. Hopefully ESTsoft has the resources to fix everyone's issues that OGP had failed to do or in some cases just didn't care. If you are having issues - I would recommend to send them a ticket under your account & and give them some time.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm curious, did you send a support ticket via the website or email them outright?

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm curious, did you send a support ticket via the website or email them outright?

Yea, I would like to know this too lol. I've sent in a ticket on another account and nothing back yet lol.

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Im currently experiencing log in and pw issues ive tried everything and nothing is working soo i sent them an email explaining everything and all the things ive done in efforts to get my account up and running since i verified it but i haven't received an email yet and i sent my email to them since this morning. i'll give them some time i guess since there are multiple people having the same problem as me.

DeathGodIchigo
04-02-2010, 02:21 PM

Support Ticket - I made another account other then my OGPlanet linked accounts because I was initially having issues logging in with those for some reason. I used that account to submit the issue - I have access to my account. Working with ESTsoft to fix my brother's account. Hopefully they have the information & resources to undo what OGPlanet failed to do.

I had a response time within 3 hrs of the ticket - however when I tried to work with OGPlanet it took them 3+ days to say 'what?'

Hence already ESTsoft recieves a +1 in my book >_<

GuardianPat
04-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Wonder how quick they are

beowolf101
04-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I just have to say this - ESTsoft is already outperforming Cabal's previous management in handling issues. I've submitted tickets before with many different gaming service companies & the quality response time is amazing with ESTsoft. Hopefully ESTsoft has the resources to fix everyone's issues that OGP had failed to do or in some cases just didn't care. If you are having issues - I would recommend to send them a ticket under your account & and give them some time.

im gonna laugh if they take twice as long as ogp did once the severs are fully functional

EterNity
07-10-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote of the year!

AngelScythe
07-10-2010, 11:33 AM
we dont see GMs on the forum lately...

jimbo
07-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Yea, I would like to know this too lol. I've sent in a ticket on another account and nothing back yet lol.

lol same

jimbo
07-10-2010, 12:18 PM

i do mostly sky dont post much but i see her loged on

darklordex
07-10-2010, 01:27 PM
sky was posting lots

toibidien
07-10-2010, 01:32 PM

lol he's joking

good one

Valdoroth
07-10-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree that EST is better. I've submitted 30 or so tickets since they took over and all of them have been answered. They usually answer them on mondays and tuesdays, but occasionally during the other days.

Also, ppl please stop posting twice if you can edit your post (above 50 posts). Just add to your previous post.

Sheep
07-10-2010, 02:56 PM
obvious troll is obvious.
everyone knows EST support is terrible. people, like myself, have been waiting months just to get a reply. EST is losing all their players and they don't care.

CobraC081375
07-10-2010, 03:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

IVE POSTED NUMEROUS POSTS/SENT 4 HELPDESK TICKETS IN 2 MONTHS AND SENT A EMAIL TO EST'S MAIN SITE FOR SUPPORT AND HAVE HEARD JACK....OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE EITHER SMOKIN CRA.CK OR WORK FOR EST IN HOPES TO REGAIN FACE TO THIS OBVIOUS FAILED TRANSITION OF OWNERSHIP:

first of all the idea of transferring chars via a user account: UUUBER ******ING FAIL
secondly the idea that estsoft actually has support: again fail
thirdly ogp did alot better job in support than most think they did: GOOD
fourthly, some off the wall retard coulda came up with a better idea for xferring chars/accounts: i mean seriously, a goat coulda hacked an account so easily and transferred it with the current system...there never shoulda been a transfer system at all. what shoulda happened was a database/server migration process, geez gimme break!!

so to say the least ESTsoft was not the obvious best choice for change of venue...worst gaming experience i've ever had as most would probably agree with me.

lethalskills
07-10-2010, 03:35 PM
2 tickets sent in one took 2+ weeks back wen EST first took over (understandable), the other i sent in mid june still no response

[GM] DaisY
07-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Boo!

[GM] DaisY
07-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Dear who didn't get answer the tickets,
We are sorry about the late response.
We promise you that we will answer all of your tickets by next week. :)
I'll close this thread.

[GM] Jamie
07-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Sincere apologies, guyz.
Tickets are on our highest priority and we would give you all the replies ASAP. (Let's see in next week!)

P.S.
You guyz complain for the support a lot and I fully understand and agree to the inconvenience and actually thank you for your patience.
But sometimes, I also want to share some of tickets expressing their "strong" feelings with "well-mannered" texts.
I am really sorry for the delay, however, it would be really appreciated if you can show us minimum respect.
Believe me, GMs are doing their best and really love you guyz. Don't make Daisy, Cocoball and Sky (and so on) sad.
(Have I told you [GM] Sky is a true man? gee~)