PDA

View Full Version : Blader & Warrior Buffs

monkeymn6192
01-21-2011, 12:46 PM
I know that Force Bladers can stack Ice Blade and Lightning Blade...but why can't warriors and bladers stack Blade Aura and Soul Blade. And I mean this those that have completed the level 140 Rank Up.

meep49
01-23-2011, 07:23 PM
FB's have lower base attack and no one wants see bl and wa with 300 extra attack from blade auras and soul blade, all classes are made balanced (many are beggining to question fs' balance though, ever since porta inferno update they've been the cheapest class to get killed by.)

DarkHitsuguya
01-24-2011, 06:27 AM
FS's are pvp class, they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ soo hard in pve. They are balanced

Tramier
01-24-2011, 08:46 AM
yea, FS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for grinding, takes forever to level cuz of how slow they are, mainly good for pve / dungeons only

Valdoroth
01-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Hahaha @ all the classes are balanced. Pretty much the only class built correctly is the FA. FS are not That slow. Once you get shield grenade (most classes have skills that take longer than 3 secs btw) you can just cycle btwn 3 skills in combo. Which since their attacks do more dmg, they gain more exp per atk = roughly the same speed. There is alot of inbalance here and there in the game, but there is little we can do about it. PvP has become all about who crits more now-a-days. I like to base 'pvp' from 1v1 in war since you have more hp and actually can see who really does more dps or takes hits better.

meep49
01-24-2011, 03:22 PM
At least we agree that no one wants to see bl's and wa's with 300+ attack from regular buffs, I see what you mean with balance, at least those faults are somewhat livable (I would think people would pick the class that they can easily get over the cons of balance) but wa and bl 3 attack buffs? Thats true inbalance.

Valdoroth
01-25-2011, 03:29 PM
I think some class buff problems is that they need some of them combined into 1 instead which is what the WA + BL's has done. As an FB it takes me around 14 seconds to fully buff up. My FS takes 6-8 seconds. 6-8 seconds is easily 2-4 attacks if you're in war and have just res-ed.