PDA

View Full Version : Hows my FA Gear? + Orb Question.

RJB08
01-23-2011, 05:51 AM
Alright my FA has...

36CD Osm Helm+9
7 M. Amp Osm Battleboots +9
7 M.Amp Osm Battlegloves +9
7/50 Osm Battle Suit +9

RoL+1 x4
CR+1 x4
AoP +4 (Should I get +8 Battler?)
EoS +7
K Red
BoS+3 Slotted x2

Hopefully I'll get the Merg ring when i start farming it.

Ok...now orbs. First of all I'm mainly for war/pk chan- And a some pve too.
I was going to get Forcium Orb +8 with 7 M.Amp x2
But should I switch one orb for something with more cd?
Also, on another thread I saw that +11 CD Forci>+8 Amp?

Thanks in advance :]

Also, if you guys/gals have any opinions on my gear or something I should switch, please let me know =]. Ty

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 06:11 AM
On no planet is the 10% better then the Amp orb, however that being said a DB or 2 slot would be. Never use current level of +'s to compare equipment as any of them can be +'d. All in all you look decent would recommend ROS'es over the crit rings though...

RJB08
01-23-2011, 06:19 AM
What if I used, say 1 forci amp orb and a 16 cd forci orb?

jone
01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
I don't remember where I read this, but I think I saw someone saying a decent + Topaz/Lapis Orb with 36% C.D would beat a good amp orb.
So maybe you should get that as your second one

chainlock
01-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Amp orbs are only good for bm2 and crit shot. Most every other skill will crit harder with good crit orbs.

DivineWrath
01-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Amp orbs are only good for bm2 and crit shot. Most every other skill will crit harder with good crit orbs.

yep, on my FA i went with a forci and a 40 dmg lapis

MamaMiaYoe
01-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Alright my FA has...

36CD Osm Helm+9
7 M. Amp Osm Battleboots +9
7 M.Amp Osm Battlegloves +9
7/50 Osm Battle Suit +9

RoL+1 x4
CR+1 x4
AoP +4 (Should I get +8 Battler?)
EoS +7
K Red
BoS+3 Slotted x2

Hopefully I'll get the Merg ring when i start farming it.

Ok...now orbs. First of all I'm mainly for war/pk chan- And a some pve too.
I was going to get Forcium Orb +8 with 7 M.Amp x2
But should I switch one orb for something with more cd?
Also, on another thread I saw that +11 CD Forci>+8 Amp?

Thanks in advance :]

Also, if you guys/gals have any opinions on my gear or something I should switch, please let me know =]. Ty

Your gears are good. The amp amount/gain is typical or for the lack of a better word...ideal. BUT since youre osmium build, I believe that your hp can get you in trouble at war channel. When it comes to player combat (pking) it has always got to be the hp we have to look at. A 7/50 suit is very typical, even though its +9 the defense wont save you, perhaps the def rate can allow more misses from the enemy but defense wont really save you. If you add another +50 by getting a perfect craft +9 100 hp 7 amp suit that can amke a difference. Another thing is the +4 AoP, I am very sorry to say that its a garbage accessory thus should be replaced by an amulet of battler +8 or pain +6. You definitely have to get that merg ring so you can an extra +5% rate and some hp. I know that hp on boots are expensive but knowing the fact that it can carry some hp should give you an idea if just incase you feel like you need more hp.

Now lets move on the orbs. Since there are no ros +10 listed there but cr+1's! You would be good to go with the + 195 m.attack of the +11 Forcium crit damage. and yes +11 CD> +8 amp.
So switch ammulet, try to switch the suit to a 2 slot Perfect craft one. Go for the forcy orb +11.

Chris
01-27-2011, 02:31 AM
On no planet is the 10% better then the Amp orb, however that being said a DB or 2 slot would be. Never use current level of +'s to compare equipment as any of them can be +'d. All in all you look decent would recommend ROS'es over the crit rings though...

forcy orb+11 with CD on an FA is better than a +8 amp orb. the bonus 46 attack half substitutes for the amp loss, (dont forget 46 attack gets multiplied by the amp in gears+skills) and the 20% CD just sorta blows it away. FA gets a big gain from amp compared to other classes, but not like an FS does, (im guessing ur speaking from an FS point of view) so yee

its +8amp < +11cd < +11amp < 20CD

Chris
01-27-2011, 02:32 AM
help me too on my gear:

gear that im using plus weapon:

osm bathelm db +7 10 cd 10 rate
osm batsuit of amp +9 7 mamp 100 hp
osm batgloves +9 7 mamp
osm batboots +9 7 mamp

+8 forci orb db 10 cd
+11 forci orb mamp

aop+5 or aob +8
cr+2 Cr1 x2 rl1
force regen earring +4 x2
bos+3

having that gear n acc. my crate is 39/ cdamage is 100
do i need to have more cdamage n rate ?
what do u think should i change on my gear n accessories ? im into war n pvp
right now but i know i need to do dungeons soon ... so pls help me too ...

thanks guys

if you're playing in venus, then i cant wait to see how you do :D