PDA

View Full Version : some goooooood ideas

Mat
01-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Since Warriors only use 1 weapon, why aren't they required to use 2x the amount of cores, and 2x the amount of extenders/perfect cores?

GS/Daik should need 2x the amount of cores and extenders, its only fair.

If you hit an excellent on your combo bar, instead of doing extra noncrit damage, why not give us a +5% rate increase, and for a bad combo give us -5% rate decrease? Or give a higher bonus for excellent combo's and a penalty for bad combo's

ZzLoneWolfzZ
01-23-2011, 08:46 AM
bcuz the gs/dai can't have amp/crit combination like 2 hand sword? and their skill are slow lol

bottom suggestion not bad =]

Mat
01-23-2011, 09:00 AM
bcuz the gs/dai can't have amp/crit combination like 2 hand sword? and their skill are slow lol

bottom suggestion not bad =]
good point, but what about if someone finds a pc dmg forcy gs with s amp in slot ? same as 2 7/16 blades/orbs...yet it requires 1/2 the cores than they do and probably 1/100 the frustration if ur trying to +15 both. 4 PCHH = 15 gs and 4 PCHH = +13 forc orbs or 1 +15 and 1 +11 (assuming they all start at +11

kind of unfair if you ask me...think of it, whats easier? +15ing an osm gs, or +15ing 2 osm blades? same end result, only 1 scenario needs 2x as many cores if not more

XFearMyBladeX
01-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Since Warriors only use 1 weapon, why aren't they required to use 2x the amount of cores, and 2x the amount of extenders/perfect cores?

If you hit an excellent on your combo bar, instead of doing extra noncrit damage, why not give us a +5% rate increase, and for a bad combo give us -5% rate decrease? Or give a higher bonus for excellent combo's and a penalty for bad combo's

o.o did u got pwnt by a wa that u wanna make their economy higher o.o

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Actually.....wait can not believe I am suggesting this, but yeah Mat is correct.....wow speechless good job.

Hasufel
01-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Hey mat. How about we shut up? K?

OK.

forumpost
01-23-2011, 10:53 AM

Getting penalize for bad combo stinks since some people don't have the best computers and lag but i think not getting anything for them would be ok. +1 overall though

Mishon
01-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Yellow bar = -5% rate? Epic fail

zomgOmglol
01-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Yellow bar = -5% rate? Epic fail

l2combo

Mishon
01-23-2011, 11:04 AM
l2combo

l2troll

SemiAutoMatic
01-23-2011, 11:08 AM
KA
YEAH or just give wizzy some dang rate.

zomgOmglol
01-23-2011, 11:22 AM
l2troll

l2antitroll

macbowes
01-23-2011, 11:32 AM
100% Agree

+1

ZzLoneWolfzZ
01-23-2011, 11:42 AM
it true that gs/dai don't need to use 2x the core as blade/kat but top 10% of the people in cabal can't get a pc amp in slot gs/dai as in 1 amp blade / pc crit blade, maybe you guys have alot of gs crafter in venus, but in merc b4 they even have weod to get pc tit, the only one crafting high lvl gs was that dude in FiRe, and the one he be selling is 54% crafted redos (probly kept the pc to himself or guild) the rest are pc 1 slot redos drops.

as to you were saying regardless of the stat. if you want to make it fair like that, they should have astral weapon for WA so they have to buy 2 blade/kat, they cant use it to attck unless they use the astral weapon and the 2 sword fuse to make a gs/dai iono about mix combination lol. other reason is that WA skill dont have rate or buff with rate like other sword class, so if u use a 60% gs/dai or 10/40 gs/dai that pretty common. and a 2 hand useer can get a 5/20 blade and a 30 blade which is better then 60% or 10/40 becuz thier buff and skill compensate the lack of rate or dmg

SigfriedVeini
01-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Its cabal. Same reason fs 2 shot everyone with cheap gear.

yomo
01-23-2011, 11:52 AM
lmao everyone combo's at yellow and you want it so you get a penalty for it haha, that's cool

Hasufel
01-23-2011, 12:26 PM
KA
YEAH or just give wizzy some dang rate.

I think you meant WA's.....

Drew
01-23-2011, 02:26 PM
this reality also kinda made me think it's cheaper for wa's as far as weaps, one plus and it's +10++ attk lol (as opposed to 2 pluses for say fa or bl) understand too that i shy away from forcium weaps yet, until better gs comes along, so yeah, it SEEMS cheaper...but my experience, dunno, maybe i just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in upgrading in wa, has been telling me it's been harder to plus my gs and some armor pieces compared to the blade or astral weap or battleset and martial. So it all adds up in the long run...plus their armor is the most expensive out there, so yeah, it evens out the cost structure. but ofc, if you think that the success/fail rate of all the weaps and gears are the same (and they MUST be), then yeah, u have reason to believe that the WA's never had it so good ^^

what i find funny is m.amp armor, the domain of FS, are dirt cheap. lol. no wonder a lot of fs are op^^

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah but m amp armor is kinda fail......it is why it is cheap lol.

nogrip
01-24-2011, 08:40 AM
mat u dumb, any forcy gs with your like 14/32 amp in slot crap is garbage for a wa. wa needs cd/cr ONLY in gs. go qq moar, est isn't going to change the game mechanics if tehir not even gonna log on to ban a few botters in MF or even in BI.

RekeesEnivid
01-24-2011, 10:34 AM
mat u dumb, any forcy gs with your like 14/32 amp in slot crap is garbage for a wa. wa needs cd/cr ONLY in gs. go qq moar, est isn't going to change the game mechanics if tehir not even gonna log on to ban a few botters in MF or even in BI.

I suggest you erase this post. before they who must not be named crawl from under the woodworks and make you kill yourself -

otice1
01-24-2011, 10:51 AM

I lol'd real hard

nogrip
01-24-2011, 10:54 AM
lawl i guess i have to spell everything out for you illiterate and beyond noobs. 32 cd craft 14amp in slot? = to 16 cd craft 7amp in slot? Seriously? Either way moot subject as I referred to above, EST would have to get permission to change the game because some kid on the forums said teh lulz not fair? No, they won't even ban or attempt to stop hackers, botters and the like, so why give 2 shiitz anyways?

ROFLwiz
01-24-2011, 10:54 AM
I suggest you erase this post. before they who must not be named crawl from under the woodworks and make you kill yourself -

I thought this was fairly funny.

SigfriedVeini
01-24-2011, 10:57 AM

I'd take this gs any day brah. you can still have 170cd with this and 60amp, 45rate and at least 1.2k attk when extended of course. With obviously a lot of good equip including a beast pet to reach 170cd and 45 rate which isn't garbage for a WA. I'm sure if you're able to afford the gs you can get those other items as well. Your post sounds a bit livid, you ok?

ROFLwiz
01-24-2011, 10:57 AM
lawl i guess i have to spell everything out for you illiterate and beyond noobs. 32 cd craft 14amp in slot? = to 16 cd craft 7amp in slot? Seriously? Either way moot subject as I referred to above, EST would have to get permission to change the game because some kid on the forums said teh lulz not fair? No, they won't even ban or attempt to stop hackers, botters and the like, so why give 2 shiitz anyways?

Um do you know what a slot extender is??? lol maybe think before you make a fool out of yourself on forums.

chickenpotpie
01-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Since Warriors only use 1 weapon, and the rest of the class have 2. Let's make it fair and give them dual wield also, 2 gs/dk or mismatch, so this way they'll have to use 2x the amount of cores like every other class to upgrade their weaps.

fixed.