PDA

View Full Version : FS Damage Taken In War Score

BamOwnage
01-24-2011, 03:21 PM
The damage taken in by force shielders in aod needs to be the same one that adds up in the damage taken in score.

http://img512.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100502130100.jpg/

Everyone remember this picture? That happens a lot in big wars. Even in a winning war a similar outcome is the same. It seems like every war you will always fight an aod fs. So instead of FS having almost 2mil dmg taken per war with 600k damage given, their damage taken in aod should be added to the damage taken in score and not add the ones they take when they are out of aod.

You confused?: FS damage taken in is added as they are normally hit regardless if aod is activated or not

otice1
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I remember that war, procs lost so badly lol

xXCrusadeXx
01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
eerrr wat? not sure wat ur trying to get at.
Fs shouldnt be receving that much damage taken most of the time anyways. He prolly just kept running into mobs and dying the whole war.
and to be honest, he'd get slower points by relying on dmg taken, if he actually did some damage he could have done better.

BamOwnage
01-24-2011, 07:12 PM
It's sort of hard to explain it, more like a see thing. You're a fs go aod look at your damage taken before you go aod and an after. It sort of sad seeing 2ndHokage bringer for like how many weeks now?

luffy
01-24-2011, 07:28 PM
2ndHokage was beast =( he kept killing me

BamOwnage
01-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Let's say this, the damage you take in war, for fs, will always be the same as your normally get hit in war say 2k per hit, regardless of aod or not

Campus
01-25-2011, 03:31 PM
been bringer on proc side is so ez WTF atm a 159 fs Bringer FTW

Valdoroth
01-25-2011, 03:40 PM
I agree that FS in AOD should only get all 1's added up instead of the normal full dmg worth. I took my FS to war once and took 1.3m dmg yet I only died like 15 times. Last night ( a really bad war) my FB took 800k and died twice as much, And he has more HP.

xXCrusadeXx
01-26-2011, 01:06 PM
been bringer on proc side is so ez WTF atm a 159 fs Bringer FTW

er u on venus?

BamOwnage
01-26-2011, 03:36 PM
My campus boy is on venus

xXCrusadeXx
01-26-2011, 05:04 PM
ok wasnt sure, cause that wuldnt happen on merc

BamOwnage
01-26-2011, 05:13 PM
bump and gms see this pl0x so it can be implemented bringers that take 2.5mil damage should not be bringers -.-

Lute
01-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Damage taken isn't based on a players defense (for all classes). It's based on the dps done to you based on some default value. Basically the more defense you have and the more you tank the more points you can get. So with 2000+ defense you might get hit for 50s or w/e but you get normal "dps" done to you by players.

Same situation a player with 1200 defense can tank more and survive longer than a 600 defense player. The same "hit" might hit player A for 400 and player B for 2k but the damage taken on their score adds up both the same.

Same is actually true with damage given meaning that doing damage against lower defense players or higher defense players doesn't make a difference (aside kills).

Personally I think that damage given should be based on actual damage given and same with damage taken. Alternatively I'm in favor of damage taken being subtracted from scores.

In the later case players that run out and die don't get points while players that can quickly go in and take out players with minimal damage who actually help the war more would score higher.

Chris7
01-27-2011, 12:46 AM
LOL epic SS of strikeabyss being horrible at cabal..

beware the upcoming top wiz disguised as gregfishin

xXCrusadeXx
01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
bump and gms see this pl0x so it can be implemented bringers that take 2.5mil damage should not be bringers -.-

but ya dude, i havent seen that happen in my tier so i dont think its common lol
the only other time anyone else came close to bringer was when they built, which is whole other story
when i got bringer i usually have 1mil-1.2m dmg taken on a big war, and bout 2.5 dealt

BamOwnage
01-27-2011, 06:17 PM
but ya dude, i havent seen that happen in my tier so i dont think its common lol
the only other time anyone else came close to bringer was when they built, which is whole other story
when i got bringer i usually have 1mil-1.2m dmg taken on a big war, and bout 2.5 dealt

I'll show you a picture of a more recent war if I get the chance too because it happens even in a winning war.

xXCrusadeXx
01-27-2011, 10:24 PM
kk cool,
but what im saying is like, lets say theres a big war, there are usually fs that have like 600k dmg dealt and 1.2mil dmg taken
even though they might have more dmg received than dmg dealt, it never usually reaches that high, so they still end up with low points

PSBeardy
01-28-2011, 10:28 AM
Fail Logic, so what your saying is that in order to level the playing why don't you just remove all advantages from all buffs....No additional damage then for AOS etc which translates into points as well.....Here is a clue leave the fs in AOD alone..no points.

Chris
01-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Fail Logic, so what your saying is that in order to level the playing why don't you just remove all advantages from all buffs....No additional damage then for AOS etc which translates into points as well.....Here is a clue leave the fs in AOD alone..no points.

so when you go AOD at a res and rack up all the points from nubs spawning, you want the points for getting hit too? you can just go afk in the middle of center while theres a bunch of ppl from the opposite nation and there will be idiots that hit you. i get idiots that choose not to help me when im fighting 2-3 at once just to hit the FS thats aod a little farther away. that FS just needs to be afk and he'll be getting points for the dmg being dealt to him. AOD makes you immortal, you can aod in the proper area where all you constantly do for 60 seconds is spam aoe skills on mobs, im sure you'd know this by now, but getting 1.8mill dmg taken and only 600k given and getting first place? come onnnn bro, who would be a bigger essential to war, someone that takes 1.8mill dmg and delivers 600k or someone who delivers 1.8mill and takes 600k. im sure we all know the answer to that question. and AOS isnt as convenient in war as you assume it is.

Chris
01-28-2011, 03:20 PM
who would be a bigger essential to war, someone that takes 1.8mill dmg and delivers 600k or someone who delivers 1.8mill and takes 600k.

sorry for double/tripple posting, but what i was trying to say with this here is, points = bringer, why should my bringer be someone that just gets hit and only deals 1/5th of my damage, damage is what wins the war, damage takes bases damage kills procs, yes tankings essential but tanks can get points while they're out of AOD as well, and the points they get just for being in AOD and hitting everyone around them (at a res, at a populated base, etc.) can be a verrryyy large number, but why consider it dmg taken if you only get hit for 1? Why should my bringer be someone who gets hit and deals 400k dmg, when it could be ME (for example), someone that deals 1.8mill dmg and takes 400k, i would make a much better use of that bringer title and those bringer stats then that random FS that goes aod and just gets hit. i could only imagine what i could do if i had the bringer title. I could only imagine what Campus could do if he had it, or what SukiNanda would do to our poor caps (me included) if HE had it -.-

BamOwnage
01-28-2011, 05:59 PM
This was a losing war it's not AS exaggerated as I said but it is close
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/RevanShot/CabalVer191-110127-2201-0000.jpg
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/RevanShot/CabalVer191-110127-2201-0001.jpg

SukiNanda was the highest damage given in that war the rest aboved him tanked =P. I'll post more screen shots of more exaggerated if there is a war I participate in that shows it

Chris
01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/RevanShot/CabalVer191-110127-2201-0000.jpg

see thats close to what im talking about, now subtract the points he got for the AOD, see how many points he'd get then..........if i dealt 1.5mill dmg to things, and only tanked like 400k (average amount for me, say 500k even) i wouldnt top that guy? -.-' bleh o well, lets hope est fixes this -_- it would make the balance for bringer a lot better.. im still surprised Kuja has bringer for T4, a wizard with bringer O:< but then again hes badass<3

ruvUkuja<3 :D

xXCrusadeXx
01-28-2011, 07:36 PM
heres how it is though, although some people could rack up big points from taking 2.2mil dmg, that doesnt happen every war, and if you cant beat those guys then you still need to try harder.
If your trying for bringer, you should be aiming for over 250 naturally.
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/6397/cabalver185110103125800.jpg
i've been to tons of wars, and theres never been an fs thats beaten me with over 2mil dmg received and under 1m dmg dealt.

ZEPR0
01-28-2011, 08:07 PM
heres how it is though, although some people could rack up big points from taking 2.2mil dmg, that doesnt happen every war, and if you cant beat those guys then you still need to try harder.
If your trying for bringer, you should be aiming for over 250 naturally.
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/6397/cabalver185110103125800.jpg
i've been to tons of wars, and theres never been an fs thats beaten me with over 2mil dmg received and under 1m dmg dealt.

+5 Fixed.,.
This is just stupid
If yall dont want FS to have high dmg taken and blaming
AOD for it. The solution is simple dont hit FS in AOD mode
yall could always fade back or wait till AOD is gone pffft

BamOwnage
01-28-2011, 11:15 PM
+5 Fixed.,.
This is just stupid
If yall dont want FS to have high dmg taken and blaming
yall could always fade back or wait till AOD is gone pffft

We're not really complaining about OTHER NATION FS it's mainly our fs and it doesn't matter about aod; the reason for this was that damage calculation in aod is the same when they are out of it. If you normally get hit 2k (adds up) then you activate aod, it still adds up like you were hit for 2k...that's my problem the kids can go aod all they want for all I care it's just adding it up all together in score

xXCrusadeXx
01-29-2011, 07:50 AM
We're not really complaining about OTHER NATION FS it's mainly our fs and it doesn't matter about aod; the reason for this was that damage calculation in aod is the same when they are out of it. If you normally get hit 2k (adds up) then you activate aod, it still adds up like you were hit for 2k...that's my problem the kids can go aod all they want for all I care it's just adding it up all together in score

lmao well i guess u can always rage at them and call them fail until they stop going to war =p

BamOwnage
01-29-2011, 01:05 PM
lmao well i guess u can always rage at them and call them fail until they stop going to war =p

That doesn't do anything farmers will always be farmers...it's like telling scouvenger he fails, he'll deny it even though it's true

BamOwnage
01-31-2011, 03:03 PM
bump

Checkmatenigqa
01-31-2011, 03:07 PM

SukiNanda was the highest damage given in that war the rest aboved him tanked =P. I'll post more screen shots of more exaggerated if there is a war I participate in that shows it

god dam I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ shut off ur computer and go play in da sand!!! god ur like another rosie o'dennell
SMFH wat happened to u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, i thought all u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ babies had a dream of bein big time sports stars!! but oohhh noo now it's allllll "omg! i go solo dis pluma oh kick aws yess man!! my life will be complete!!!!

BamOwnage
01-31-2011, 03:36 PM
god dam I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ shut off ur computer and go play in da sand!!! god ur like another rosie o'dennell
SMFH wat happened to u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, i thought all u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ babies had a dream of bein big time sports stars!! but oohhh noo now it's allllll "omg! i go solo dis pluma oh kick aws yess man!! my life will be complete!!!!

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/RevanShot/54.jpg

Checkmatenigqa
01-31-2011, 03:45 PM
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/RevanShot/54.jpg

and i know wat u r, ur 1 of those bald headed I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥'s who wears eye liner,locks themselves in there rooms, close there shades and have 4-6 locks on ur door and is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in afriad of ur own shadow. ur also a tranny, stupid I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

ZEPR0
01-31-2011, 04:40 PM

Then its the others Nation fault for hitting that FS and getting that much dmg taken
like I said before If yall dont want FS to have high dmg taken and blaming
yall could always fade back or wait till AOD is gone

Oh and are you sure that he got all of that dmg taken while in AOD ????????
lets just face the fact that FS are natural tankers in war PERIOD
FA = hitters
same with WI

BamOwnage
01-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Then its the others Nation fault for hitting that FS and getting that much dmg taken
like I said before If yall dont want FS to have high dmg taken and blaming
yall could always fade back or wait till AOD is gone

Oh and are you sure that he got all of that dmg taken while in AOD ????????
lets just face the fact that FS are natural tankers in war PERIOD
FA = hitters
same with WI

I have no problem in w/ aod it's just that whatever they get hit for is what should be added up

Chris
01-31-2011, 08:50 PM
I have no problem in w/ aod it's just that whatever they get hit for is what should be added up

+ six

Rockstar
02-01-2011, 09:06 AM

Forreal, and also make wexp crappy for lower tiers and force them to level up to the big boy tier. :)

iSeeYou123
02-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Forreal, and also make wexp crappy for lower tiers and force them to level up to the big boy tier. :)

+1

Valdoroth
02-01-2011, 03:23 PM
+1

BamOwnage
02-01-2011, 06:13 PM

I am not going to lie I actually like that idea; I would level up to 180 if more players were in the 170-180 war.

PSBeardy
02-01-2011, 06:56 PM

Then again Hitters should not benefit with extra points for thier buff....FS are shields and get points for absorbing damage, like FA's get points for healing and WA get points for hitting. Also if you think damage is greater then defense in any war you are an idiot....

BamOwnage
02-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Then again Hitters should not benefit with extra points for thier buff....FS are shields and get points for absorbing damage, like FA's get points for healing and WA get points for hitting. Also if you think damage is greater then defense in any war you are an idiot....

-facepalm- you just don't get it do you...i don't care about if they tank or etc. It's just that when they go aod and get hit for 13s, the 13 isn't added to their DAMAGE TAKEN in war, instead they add 2k (if they normally get hit that much out of aod) you get it now?

REGARDLESS OF AOD THE DAMAGE THAT HAS BEEN ADDED WILL REMAIN AS IF AOD NEVER EXISTED I DON'T CARE ABOUT AOD OR TANKING IT'S JUST IM QQING ABOUT THE DAMAGE BEING ADDED JESUS MAN YES I AM MAD I'VE BEEN EXPLAINING THIS FOR LIKE 16 TIMES MENG

Look at it this way let's say hypothetically a fs dies 13 times in war and DAMAGE TAKEN in war is 1.6mil...a WA dies 18 times but his damage taken in war is 900k...what does that tell you about him...

PSBeardy
02-01-2011, 08:01 PM
That he should quit trying to tank like an FS....what does it tell you? The damage is assigned correctly, the effect AOD has is applied correctly, time to QQ less and stop hitting the FS in AOD......

BamOwnage
02-01-2011, 09:14 PM
That he should quit trying to tank like an FS....what does it tell you? The damage is assigned correctly, the effect AOD has is applied correctly, time to QQ less and stop hitting the FS in AOD......

You do know I am QQing about our FS (explaining this yet again) it tells me that even though (yet again I am explaining this) he is in aod and gets hit for 13s, the damage score is being added by let's say 1.8k...and I am QQing that I have to explain this over and over again.....I do not care about AoD I just care what the scoreboard says...it's similar to football, you don't care if it takes the Steelers 9 plays to maybe get to the Packer's ten yard line (SuperBowl coming up much) (well maybe you do care if it takes the steelers that long) but it will only show on the scoreboard who is top dog am i right?

Chris
02-02-2011, 01:07 AM
You do know I am QQing about our FS (explaining this yet again) it tells me that even though (yet again I am explaining this) he is in aod and gets hit for 13s, the damage score is being added by let's say 1.8k...and I am QQing that I have to explain this over and over again.....I do not care about AoD I just care what the scoreboard says...it's similar to football, you don't care if it takes the Steelers 9 plays to maybe get to the Packer's ten yard line (SuperBowl coming up much) (well maybe you do care if it takes the steelers that long) but it will only show on the scoreboard who is top dog am i right?

Thank you for your 12546354215241254th attempt at explaining this to him, but I dont think he understands, he IS an FS anyways. Who wouldnt want to get hit for 13s and get hella points for it, hes biased to his class. Hell if anything they should give me points for hitting shielders in AOD too, ill get 2 of my friends who are FS's to just go AOD when im in bm2 aura and aos and go AFK on the both of them, come back and see like 50 points for scratching my balls and getting myself a drink, cuz thats all an FS needs to do to get points, is AOD in a mob, and naturally (coming from a caps point of view) thats all you need to get everyone on my team to just hit you, OMG FS IN AOD, LETS HIT IT FOR LULZ -.-

Valdoroth
02-02-2011, 02:39 AM
Thank you for your 12546354215241254th attempt at explaining this to him, but I dont think he understands, he IS an FS anyways. Who wouldnt want to get hit for 13s and get hella points for it, hes biased to his class. Hell if anything they should give me points for hitting shielders in AOD too, ill get 2 of my friends who are FS's to just go AOD when im in bm2 aura and aos and go AFK on the both of them, come back and see like 50 points for scratching my balls and getting myself a drink, cuz thats all an FS needs to do to get points, is AOD in a mob, and naturally (coming from a caps point of view) thats all you need to get everyone on my team to just hit you, OMG FS IN AOD, LETS HIT IT FOR LULZ -.-

I understand bcs i've used an FS b4. But I do wonder why people hit FS in AOD. FB are bad about not debuffing them. Most FB only use root and MF, but in fact, if you don't have either of those cooled yet, the best debuff to an FS is Darkness because then their splinter and shield grenade only have a range of 1-3. That's a large aoe taken out for them. Also FB need to learn to split up their debuffs in mobs to do the best debuffs per classes there like HL on the wa, root the wiz and then use another debuff like -def or range on the 3rd person there.
But anyways, I think dmg to FS in AOD should at least be halved at the minimum.

Chris
02-02-2011, 06:25 AM
I understand bcs i've used an FS b4. But I do wonder why people hit FS in AOD. FB are bad about not debuffing them. Most FB only use root and MF, but in fact, if you don't have either of those cooled yet, the best debuff to an FS is Darkness because then their splinter and shield grenade only have a range of 1-3. That's a large aoe taken out for them. Also FB need to learn to split up their debuffs in mobs to do the best debuffs per classes there like HL on the wa, root the wiz and then use another debuff like -def or range on the 3rd person there.

i dont agree with the damage to an fs in aod, thats too much i think. the damage i can deal with when they're in AOD because i can just walk away. but its kinda messed up still how you get hit for 13, and get points as if i hit you for 2k ....

BamOwnage
02-02-2011, 06:17 PM

Valdoroth I get your point about people hitting AoD FS, but if i see 6 BL's trying to hit a FS it's pointless cause I believe they don't have a HP down thing...and my opinion best debuff to a FS is mf then hard luck because if you see a fs trying to run in a mob...he is trying to aod best if you mf him as close as you can and hope your entire team comes and attacks him..

PSBeardy
02-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Wow you are still looking at this wrong, the damage dealt has not changed, just the damage felt. When in AOD a FS is still being hit with the same amount of damage, which is being absorbed by the added DEF. Damage dealt does not equate to damage felt......seriously...a little logic and common sense could go a long way here.