PDA

View Full Version : GM.. player from philippines

jovelismyname
01-24-2011, 08:22 PM
GM.. i just want to ask if player from philippines can play Cabal NA.. or what countries can only play this server..

thnx in advance..

infiCathi
01-24-2011, 08:24 PM
there is a separate cabal server in the Philippines.

Chris
01-25-2011, 01:34 AM
there is a separate cabal server in the Philippines.

*sneaks up behind cathy* SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE! :D !

Shinji
01-25-2011, 03:09 AM
Cabal Na isnt international o.o

jovelismyname
01-26-2011, 03:03 AM
@Shinji.. Yes, Cabal Na is not an international but how about the players from cabal global before?? players from saudi arabia, abu dhabi etc which is not part of North America?? how they can log in??

Cabal Global was merged to Cabal NA..

@infiCathi.. yeah, its true that philippines has separate cabal server but i played Cabal Global when i was in saudi arabia.. then now im in philippines thats why im asking GM is it is possible for me to log in in Cabal NA from here in the philippines.

Shinji
01-26-2011, 03:17 AM
I dont think so seens probably ur ip is from phili, na cabal doesnt cover it and blocks it seens there is already a server for it.
Example there is a school name ''A'' that is close to you but there is another school name ''B'' 10miles away ,also both school give out the same benefit what school would you go ?

SilverIceForum
01-26-2011, 04:52 AM
If your Country/Area already has a Cabal Server, can not log into the other versions, Global was excluded a while back, but now that they merged with CabalNA, and there is CabalPH nearest you, the block of PH IPs is blocked here unfortunately :(

If you were in SA still probably wouldn't have that problem.

infiCathi
01-26-2011, 05:56 AM
*sneaks up behind cathy* SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE! :D !

o.o........ wahduhfud.

and Silver's right.

people in the Philipines have their own server; hence even if global were still here, you wouldn't be able to use the Global server, since you are not in a region that uses the Philippines one.

jovelismyname
01-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Ok Dokie.. Thnx to those who replied..

/no1

Shinji
01-27-2011, 04:42 AM
LOL just because cabal merged with global doesnt mean every country is allowed to be in, still other servers covering other area in before you qq

Nurama
01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Cut the guy some slack, he played in global so that is where his character was, what if you had a character high level and good items then one day said, NOPE your server is now over here and you have to restart not matter what.