PDA

View Full Version : BUGS BUGS BUGS I HATE BUGS AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! help plawkz

Chris
01-25-2011, 01:02 AM
K so I've found a number of bugs on this game that sort of irritate the crap out of me, im sure it does to many others that experience it too, so heres my list

1. Channel 8, busy channel, when on a busy channel and i try to click a link in chat, cabal crashes, wdf

2. I go aura, i extend to bm, it cancels out and i wasted 2 sp bars for nothing, and have to wait for bm2/aura to cool again, wdf

3. Same thing as number 2 but in reverse, i go bm, extend to aura, it cancels out, wdf

4. (This happens a lot in war) I press combo, combo doesnt pop up, i cant combo, i cant use skills, i cant dash or fade, i have to use a "social skill" such as roll, or sit to cancel it out and re start combo when it cools again.

5. Somehow for some strange and messed up whatever reason, "Rolling" and "Sitting" down are social skills. There's gotta be mix up with that, i meen cam aan, CAAAM AAAAN...CAAAM AAAAN!!! -.-

6. Nation war pop up tells me i have no available alz to join war (i know i know, i just wanna make the list look big for the lulz) when i fully have the billionaire title on.

Note that these dont always happen to me, just sometimes, and during those "sometimes" it gets me mad because i'd be extending bm to kill a boss and it would cancel out on me for the lulz and i'd be stuck there lol'ing while i get owned...so ya.......bye

I3athtub
01-25-2011, 01:18 AM
lol, yeah. the new updates r so bugged

Eod b2f
Radiant hall
and ft b1f gets bugged alot still

Chris
01-25-2011, 01:31 AM
i cant run ic2 if i have the new 30day level booster premium thing. why is this? because of the large exp gain from ic2? or is it just a legit bug? the exp gain isnt even that much anymore as it used to be, its been nerfed obviously, as we all know, but come onnn you're giving me the option of buying your premium, or run my favorite party dungeon for a chance at 2 slot forcium deathblow? how am i supposed to pick between hitting 170 in 2 weeks and not running ic2 for a month? -.-

Campus
01-25-2011, 03:56 AM
yea #1 & 2 always happen to me Blah

[GM] DaisY
01-25-2011, 09:42 PM
K so I've found a number of bugs on this game that sort of irritate the crap out of me, im sure it does to many others that experience it too, so heres my list

1. Channel 8, busy channel, when on a busy channel and i try to click a link in chat, cabal crashes, wdf

2. I go aura, i extend to bm, it cancels out and i wasted 2 sp bars for nothing, and have to wait for bm2/aura to cool again, wdf

3. Same thing as number 2 but in reverse, i go bm, extend to aura, it cancels out, wdf

4. (This happens a lot in war) I press combo, combo doesnt pop up, i cant combo, i cant use skills, i cant dash or fade, i have to use a "social skill" such as roll, or sit to cancel it out and re start combo when it cools again.

5. Somehow for some strange and messed up whatever reason, "Rolling" and "Sitting" down are social skills. There's gotta be mix up with that, i meen cam aan, CAAAM AAAAN...CAAAM AAAAN!!! -.-

6. Nation war pop up tells me i have no available alz to join war (i know i know, i just wanna make the list look big for the lulz) when i fully have the billionaire title on.

Note that these dont always happen to me, just sometimes, and during those "sometimes" it gets me mad because i'd be extending bm to kill a boss and it would cancel out on me for the lulz and i'd be stuck there lol'ing while i get owned...so ya.......bye

Please provide us more detailed information such as the kind of item you clicked on, specific action before the bug, etc.

[GM] DaisY
01-25-2011, 09:44 PM
i cant run ic2 if i have the new 30day level booster premium thing. why is this? because of the large exp gain from ic2? or is it just a legit bug? the exp gain isnt even that much anymore as it used to be, its been nerfed obviously, as we all know, but come onnn you're giving me the option of buying your premium, or run my favorite party dungeon for a chance at 2 slot forcium deathblow? how am i supposed to pick between hitting 170 in 2 weeks and not running ic2 for a month? -.-

Please let me know how you cannot enter to Illusion Castle Radiant Hall.
When you get the message that you cannot run the dungeon?

Darkgenesis
01-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Hi daisy, every1 has tat problem. When a player with the new prem booster hits the blood jam...?? In ic2 it does not drop its quest item the first clue

ReknoWunzz
01-26-2011, 08:10 AM
And i failed to slot CD in my orb over 40 times x). pretty sure its a bug.

RekeesEnivid
01-26-2011, 01:10 PM

#2 and #3 have been around for who knows how long. doesn't seem like they can find a solution. BUT PLEASE I BEG FIX #1- I hesitate before clicking any links -______- busy chnnl or not. click link > "Cabal has encountered a problem and needs to close" sometimes as I restart cabal it happens again lmfao. xD I prefer ppl show me stuff in trade I dare not click links.

Chris
01-27-2011, 06:53 AM
DaisY;176329']Please provide us more detailed information such as the kind of item you clicked on, specific action before the bug, etc.

please fix number 5

Chris
01-27-2011, 06:54 AM

my main concern is 2 and 3 though, i HATE it when it happens in war, i hate getting glitched like that -.- it ruins my fun

Shinji
01-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Fix #2! it might not happen alot, but sometimes it just gets annoying

[GM] DaisY
01-30-2011, 05:52 PM

Please let me know detailed info. We have tested #2,3 but it cannot be reappeared.

Chris
01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
DaisY;179407']Please let me know detailed info. We have tested #2,3 but it cannot be reappeared.

more detailed info about #1? Well its simple, when the channel is busy and i click a link, cabal crashes. I dont know why this happens but it happens when the channel is extremely busy for me. It doesnt happen with every link just sometimes.. and #2 and 3 happen to me and a lottt of people all the time, could it possibly be a client-side problem? maybe something you could put in a update to fix it? :S if you can, i would be happy as hell if you can because it honestly kills me in war.. such a perfect waste of bm2 half the time -________________-