PDA

View Full Version : Nation War & Bringers/Guardians & Tiers

Chris
01-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Sooooo how about we make it like it used to be ? You know except have the level 160s - 180s in the same tier? that way we could have the 14 bringers (One for each class, on each nation) and the nation war guardians for each class..............

I sort of find it unfair how unless you are a wizard with full forcium amp so you can actually tank while farming a res to get your points, or unless your a shielder with AOD by a res to farm points, you wont get bringer. I meen i understand it takes skill, but coming from my perspective. You meen to tell me i can get top 5 in the 169 tier, I can be the best FA that there is, but i cant have a shot at bringer for it? I score more points in one war, than all the other FAs score in 5, and thats probably an under exaggeration in most cases. You meen to tell me i can be that epic for my class, but i cant even have a guardian title for it?

This game is becoming very class based, its the FS in the higher tiers that steal the bringer. This game ruined the fun by reducing the amount of bringers you can have at a higher level, to let level 79 newbs get a shot at taking it and spam the hell out of us high levels during important times like dungeon runs and such. I dont want some level 79 that doesnt know what its like to have his G.Master skill yet have channel wide shout chats. I used to see a bringer shout and look at his name, and think "Wow, this guy is good, he has bringer" now i look at the bringer shouts and dont even know who these ppl are, they're nobodys in cabal and they dont deserve to hold a power such as bringer.

The shout chats are ment for procyons to talk to procyons, and caps to talk to caps, not level 79s bugging the 160s like me. Not once have i seen a proper shout from lower level bringers besides them abusing their shout privileges, spamming one word per line
WTS>
THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS IS HOW I TALK
BECAUSE I CAN
BECAUSE IM A LEVEL 109 WIZARD
AND I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE THE GAME ALLOWS ME TO INTERUPT THE HIGHER LEVELS
WHILE THEY'RE RUNNING DUNGEONS, AND SINCE IM STAYING LVL 109 AND IM NOT RUNNING ANY DUNGEONS
ILL JUST KEEP SPAMING
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
this isnt cool man..

At least do something about this and bring the old bringer/guardian system back, im sure all of cabal will love it if it went back to normal. Bringer is a symbol as to being the most superior of your class, how is a level 79 FA the most superior of FAs? or a level 109 WIZ the most superior of wizards? COME ON EST, MAKE THIS GAME FUN FOR ALL OF US AGAIN PLZZZ :D

MagitekGirl
01-25-2011, 01:21 AM
+1
plus, if ur gonna keep t1 bringers.. may as well have the option TO BLOCK THEM!

Chris
01-25-2011, 01:28 AM
+1
plus, if ur gonna keep t1 bringers.. may as well have the option TO BLOCK THEM!

Exactly, it just sort of irritates me, like i said, i get more points in 1 war, than every other FA in my tier gets in 5, and i cant have bringer? but this level 79 FA that ran weak eod for pc titanium and pherycrap can have it? are you serious? it takes less than a week to get to level 79, why should someone thats been playing for a week have a chance at bringer for? im a level 160+ and i cant have a shot at it, because i sadly dont have AOD and cant plant myself infront of a huge mob and spam splinter and grenade over and over again hitting 10 ppl at a time, consistantly for 60 seconds, no i cant do that, i die if i even think about tanking. like come on give us a fair fight est -.-

Shinji
01-25-2011, 02:27 AM
hahaha I like the guardian idea

NebulaQueen
01-25-2011, 03:18 AM
+1, ye, i love it, bring back old system bringer/Guardian

Campus
01-25-2011, 04:18 AM
IF they bring Bringer for all class i will be Fine :D

ROFLwiz
01-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Lol, nice qq thread but uhh they are not going to change it back no matter how much qq'ing you do. As you should already know EST is not the best at listening to what the people want. And even if they do come and look in your thread it's not like they are going to do much about it.

Shinji
01-25-2011, 06:40 AM
I know hahaha

xXCrusadeXx
01-25-2011, 10:48 AM
If they did bring back guardians, id like to see different title stats than before. Might as well just give half the stats of bringer title or somethin.

Valdoroth
01-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Yea, or at least nerfed from the old ones. Agreed on the meaning of bringer. Question though: Is the lower tier Bringer title the sames stats as the T5? Because that would definitely be retarded. Half the lower teir Bringers are just newly made characters from older stronger players that can easily gear up their noob characters.

LILCHAOLAO
01-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I think they are the same. Idk never had a T5 Bringer lol. They just need to bring back Guardians. At least 3 for every tier. So ppl that actually try get rewarded

Chris
01-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Yea, or at least nerfed from the old ones. Agreed on the meaning of bringer. Question though: Is the lower tier Bringer title the sames stats as the T5? Because that would definitely be retarded. Half the lower teir Bringers are just newly made characters from older stronger players that can easily gear up their noob characters.

yes it is, its like 500hp, crit dmg resist, crit rate resist, stuff like that :S

NebulaQueen
02-03-2011, 08:48 AM
well, they dont care, they do what they want not what we want LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SlasherOnFire
03-21-2011, 12:22 PM
I do agree with you Chris, the old way of getting bringer titles was much better than now. War has become very sided, with everyone wanting to become an FS or WIZ because of aoe. Practically, BL and FA have died out. All others chars cannot have a chance at the bringer title because we have countless FS spamming aod easily, even if you are the best of your class in war.
In my opinion, the old storm guardians for each class and the bringer would be much more conducive to evening out the classes in each war tier. Come on EST, take war back to where each character had something worthwhile to fight for, something to be proud of, and not where we war because we only need wexp.

Lv 165 SlasherIndia
<LiberiFatali>
<Procyon>
";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id2.php?id_char=333.jpeg

Bebe
03-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Sooooo how about we make it like it used to be ? You know except have the level 160s - 180s in the same tier? that way we could have the 14 bringers (One for each class, on each nation) and the nation war guardians for each class..............

I sort of find it unfair how unless you are a wizard with full forcium amp so you can actually tank while farming a res to get your points, or unless your a shielder with AOD by a res to farm points, you wont get bringer. I meen i understand it takes skill, but coming from my perspective. You meen to tell me i can get top 5 in the 169 tier, I can be the best FA that there is, but i cant have a shot at bringer for it? I score more points in one war, than all the other FAs score in 5, and thats probably an under exaggeration in most cases. You meen to tell me i can be that epic for my class, but i cant even have a guardian title for it?

This game is becoming very class based, its the FS in the higher tiers that steal the bringer. This game ruined the fun by reducing the amount of bringers you can have at a higher level, to let level 79 newbs get a shot at taking it and spam the hell out of us high levels during important times like dungeon runs and such. I dont want some level 79 that doesnt know what its like to have his G.Master skill yet have channel wide shout chats. I used to see a bringer shout and look at his name, and think "Wow, this guy is good, he has bringer" now i look at the bringer shouts and dont even know who these ppl are, they're nobodys in cabal and they dont deserve to hold a power such as bringer.

The shout chats are ment for procyons to talk to procyons, and caps to talk to caps, not level 79s bugging the 160s like me. Not once have i seen a proper shout from lower level bringers besides them abusing their shout privileges, spamming one word per line
WTS>
THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS IS HOW I TALK
BECAUSE I CAN
BECAUSE IM A LEVEL 109 WIZARD
AND I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE THE GAME ALLOWS ME TO INTERUPT THE HIGHER LEVELS
WHILE THEY'RE RUNNING DUNGEONS, AND SINCE IM STAYING LVL 109 AND IM NOT RUNNING ANY DUNGEONS
ILL JUST KEEP SPAMING
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
this isnt cool man..

At least do something about this and bring the old bringer/guardian system back, im sure all of cabal will love it if it went back to normal. Bringer is a symbol as to being the most superior of your class, how is a level 79 FA the most superior of FAs? or a level 109 WIZ the most superior of wizards? COME ON EST, MAKE THIS GAME FUN FOR ALL OF US AGAIN PLZZZ :D

Wiz not the easiest char to get points. It's fa's. N I have bringer in t2 n I'm lvl 107 n I don't shout. I've had bringer since before the new t5 system n I was under 160 when alot of them were lvl 170.

N for your info, my wizard wears stit glove. Tit boots (extended.) Osm helm. Laps orbs 5/20 x2 (+8 btw) n 1 forcy +8. Don't tell me it can not be done. Go learn some skills in eod2 naked n maybe you'll get better in war. =) That's where I trained. XD

Bebe
03-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I do agree with you Chris, the old way of getting bringer titles was much better than now. War has become very sided, with everyone wanting to become an FS or WIZ because of aoe. Practically, BL and FA have died out. All others chars cannot have a chance at the bringer title because we have countless FS spamming aod easily, even if you are the best of your class in war.
In my opinion, the old storm guardians for each class and the bringer would be much more conducive to evening out the classes in each war tier. Come on EST, take war back to where each character had something worthwhile to fight for, something to be proud of, and not where we war because we only need wexp.

Lv 165 SlasherIndia
<LiberiFatali>
<Procyon>
";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id2.php?id_char=333.jpeg

I only war to get wexp n WIN!

Bebe
03-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Oh and btw. Low lvl can get bringer. Which means, all the lazy 170+ will make new chars n get off their lazy asses from dancing in bi n do some weak dungeons n get some nub epic gears so they can try for bringer. And when that fails. They all tend to come back to t4 cause it's the best! =)
In any cases. Old players make new chars n accounts = good for cabal business. Get it?

sheeno13
03-21-2011, 02:32 PM
I most certinly agree with this thread.

Luly
03-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Wiz not the easiest char to get points. It's fa's. N I have bringer in t2 n I'm lvl 107 n I don't shout. I've had bringer since before the new t5 system n I was under 160 when alot of them were lvl 170.

N for your info, my wizard wears stit glove. Tit boots (extended.) Osm helm. Laps orbs 5/20 x2 (+8 btw) n 1 forcy +8. Don't tell me it can not be done. Go learn some skills in eod2 naked n maybe you'll get better in war. =) That's where I trained. XD

Ofc cause you have your "ways" to get bringer .If i were you i would stay quiet :rolleyes:

Bebe
03-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Ofc cause you have your "ways" to get bringer .If i were you i would stay quiet :rolleyes:

My "ways" are killing caps/procs. I don't farm towers n gates if that's what you're implying. If not, what do you mean by "ways"? O.o

Bebe
03-21-2011, 04:20 PM
if they fixed fs aod in war, it would be fair. its bugged tho, giving them more receive dmg than actual. dunno why they wouldnt fix it by now

0.0 there's a glitch with that? =O I didn't even know about that one.

Luly
03-21-2011, 04:39 PM
My "ways" are killing caps/procs. I don't farm towers n gates if that's what you're implying. If not, what do you mean by "ways"? O.o

Let's say your "ways" are not legit :> and im not talking about only killing procs /caps

Bebe
03-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Let's say your "ways" are not legit :> and im not talking about only killing procs /caps

LoL! Wow. So you're saying I hax? Sigh. Tnx. I feel really good. Knowing that someone out there thinks I hax. Only means I'm just that good enough to be called haxer. =D weeeeeeee

Luly
03-21-2011, 05:05 PM
LoL! Wow. So you're saying I hax? Sigh. Tnx. I feel really good. Knowing that someone out there thinks I hax. Only means I'm just that good enough to be called haxer. =D weeeeeeee

Oh belive me hun pple saw some weird stuff abt you in war , and btw get rid of your spies in caps side cause thats not a fairplay to anyone mmk?

Bebe
03-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Oh belive me hun pple saw some weird stuff abt you in war , and btw get rid of your spies in caps side cause thats not a fairplay to anyone mmk?

Lol. You need to show me what you have or saw that you call hax cause I don't know it myself. And as for spy's? Lol why do I need spy's when you say I hax? Wouldn't need one now, do I? N I guess you also don't know I have cap char. Which is older then my wiz. So, anything else you want to add?

Mat
03-21-2011, 05:28 PM
wtf is this kid talking about, he plays FA and says its not good for farming in war?

are
you
serious
?

Bebe
03-21-2011, 05:41 PM
wtf is this kid talking about, he plays FA and says its not good for farming in war?

are
you
serious
?

That's what I said! Fa best for farming points in war. O.O

Museifu
03-21-2011, 05:42 PM
CryBebe doesn't hack in war O.o

Bebe
03-21-2011, 05:44 PM
CryBebe doesn't hack in war O.o

0.0 you live in Montreal?!? Oh dam! Snow boarding!!

Luly
03-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Lol. You need to show me what you have or saw that you call hax cause I don't know it myself. And as for spy's? Lol why do I need spy's when you say I hax? Wouldn't need one now, do I? N I guess you also don't know I have cap char. Which is older then my wiz. So, anything else you want to add?

Oh i dont need to prove you anything , the proofs that we have its gonna go straight to Gm;s dont worry hun.

AAAAnd if you dont have spies, then how do explain that everytime a cap shouts where a res is build , poof you;re right there , you gonna say you just happened to be there? by a "miracle" ? And im talking about T4 !
So as i said, just shhh .

Bebe
03-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Oh i dont need to prove you anything , the proofs that we have its gonna go straight to Gm;s dont worry hun.

AAAAnd if you dont have spies, then how do explain that everytime a cap shouts where a res is build , poof you;re right there , you gonna say you just happened to be there? by a "miracle" ? And im talking about T4 !
So as i said, just shhh .

Okay. Make sure to send in a ticket too. =)
As for spys, are you aware that if you're on war you can not hear opposite nations pm? Learn to war. Then maybe you'll know how and when to hunt for builders. =)

Luly
03-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Okay. Make sure to send in a ticket too. =)
As for spys, are you aware that if you're on war you can not hear opposite nations pm? Learn to war. Then maybe you'll know how and when to hunt for builders. =)

Hellooo? Did you hear about ventrilo or guild chat miss? think more.. lolz and oh sorry i forgot im talking with the "proest" bringer in here, my bad haha

Anyways i said what i had to say, now u can go on and on with your "innocent" pleading.

Vontar
03-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Copy cat much? http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?13970-New-bringer-system-etc.

TankAlluBicheS
03-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Crybebe dont hax, she just brought shiz load of holywater n odd circle, what she really pissed ppl off is she QQ too much on procs side even cap side can see that... XDDD

Bebe
03-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Crybebe dont hax, she just brought shiz load of holywater n odd circle, what she really pissed ppl off is she QQ too much on procs side even cap side can see that... XDDD

Lol I don't use odd! They too expensive. N I don't have money to buy holywater. I rather save up n get Prem again. xD
And yes I Q_Q everytime Proc 's don't help win and I gotta spend 45mins clicking like hell. My fingers tend to hurt you know. ESP for an old granny. =D If only you were on Proc side. You'd hear more of my Q_Q in details! For 65mins! Sometimes outside of war too. Hehe

O.o
03-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Bring the old system back!

Bebe
03-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Bring the old system back!

I know you just wanna be closer to me. =)

M0NSTAH
03-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Lovein the idea ^^

xXCrusadeXx
05-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Ya when u think about it, this new system caused the eventual downfall of bringer shout, cause too many noobs were abusing it. Returning it to the old system would have solved that problem.

Xiju
05-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Ya when u think about it, this new system caused the eventual downfall of bringer shout, cause too many noobs were abusing it. Returning it to the old system would have solved that problem.

yo f u

xXCrusadeXx
05-07-2011, 08:59 PM
yo f u
lol XI, ya I understand that wouldlnt be in ur interest. EST took away the bringer shouts after giving it to each tier, and for them to do that means the situation was pretty bad.

infiCathi
05-09-2011, 06:43 AM
Exactly, it just sort of irritates me, like i said, i get more points in 1 war, than every other FA in my tier gets in 5, and i cant have bringer? but this level 79 FA that ran weak eod for pc titanium and pherycrap can have it? are you serious? it takes less than a week to get to level 79, why should someone thats been playing for a week have a chance at bringer for? im a level 160+ and i cant have a shot at it, because i sadly dont have AOD and cant plant myself infront of a huge mob and spam splinter and grenade over and over again hitting 10 ppl at a time, consistantly for 60 seconds, no i cant do that, i die if i even think about tanking. like come on give us a fair fight est -.-

:D Hi. Wanna level up to t5?

ohwait, would you be able to keep up?

Chris7
05-09-2011, 10:08 AM
bring back bringer per class for 170-180 tier only.
bring back bringer shouts in ch 1-20
ADD BRINGER CHAT BLOCK OPTION

-woaaah so simple :o thanks darrkd!
np EST