-Ring of luck+1 (x2)
-S.tit gloves 7% m.amp +7
-S.tit boots 7% m.amp +8
-Osmium suit 7% m.amp +8
-Osmium helm 20% C.D, 8% rate +6
-K-Red board
-Lapis orb 20% C.D , 4% rate
-Bluestin crystal 36% C.D

At the moment, I need help picking accessories and new weapons. I intend on staying in war - T2 for a while.

After selling some stuff (item thread is in sig if you are interested), I should have roughly 1.7bil.

So if you could please, help me pick some items to buy, and if not, maybe just bumping my thread to help it get a bit more attention.

Thank you,
Jone.

DivineWrath
01-26-2011, 12:42 PM
idk if you know but in pvp you dont really use vamp so lose the vamp ammy and get either an aop5 or an aob8. also move all of ur rate to rings(you dont need the force absorb) and get a pc dmg helm. finally get some mamp forci orbs.

jone
01-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks a lot.
Question though, what is pc?

DivineWrath
01-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks a lot.
Question though, what is pc?

perfect craft (16 dmg)

vuntar
01-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Ah, it's this guy. I thought you didn't want help . . . oh well continue to fail on ur fa. My fa come t2 soon, beat u with stick son, beat u.

jone
01-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Ah, it's this guy. I thought you didn't want help . . . oh well continue to fail on ur fa. My fa come t2 soon, beat u with stick son, beat u.

No offense, but you basically just attacked me with constant questions.
You didn't even introduce yourself, or state your intention.

idk if you know but in pvp you dont really use vamp so lose the vamp ammy and get either an aop5 or an aob8. also move all of ur rate to rings(you dont need the force absorb) and get a pc dmg helm. finally get some mamp forci orbs.

Again, thanks.
What would be the best way though to make some money, seeing as one of those orbs alone can cost over 500m :D