PDA

View Full Version : LVL 160 MFS need your opinions

IGINahk
01-27-2011, 02:20 PM
is it good for MFS with: MG atk : 900 ( could be higher with ROS+10 and higher lvl )
Def : 1130 ( ...................same............... )
Crit rate: 54%
Damg : 212% ( maybe 217 with AOP+6 )
M.Amp : 45%
my Weapons are 26% and 27%
for the stats above is not including ROS+10 , no AOP+6

None Rune atm.............

DivineWrath
01-28-2011, 06:59 AM
is it good for MFS with: MG atk : 900 ( could be higher with ROS+10 and higher lvl )

mFS = not good in the first place :P

dkling
01-28-2011, 07:01 AM
No point in mFS now.

IGINahk
01-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Bump

chainlock
01-28-2011, 12:54 PM
You're stats are actually pretty good. You should be able to crit around 1,000 each lance on someone with 1,000 defense, which drops people very quickly.

You should also be able to survive every dungeon quite easily with that high defense and the quick vamp provided with cannons/lances.

You'll want to go with high crit osm/rosm/sig/lycan over any type of mith or anything else.

realowner
01-30-2011, 05:38 PM
M.Amp : 45%
my Weapons are 26% and 27%
for the stats above is not including ROS+10 , no AOP+6

dude just go make a SFS MFS suk horribly

DivineWrath
01-30-2011, 06:53 PM
dude just go make a SFS MFS suk horribly

yea its purely a pvp setup

leadamean
01-30-2011, 06:57 PM
why dont you just give your opinions like he asked instead of saying mFS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Mat
01-30-2011, 06:58 PM
why dont you just give your opinions like he asked instead of saying mFS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

my opinion is that mfs I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

DivineWrath
01-30-2011, 06:59 PM

we told him it wasnt good LOL

leadamean
01-30-2011, 07:00 PM
we told him it wasnt good LOL

pretty sure he didnt mean if mFS were good or not

DivineWrath
01-30-2011, 07:04 PM
pretty sure he didnt mean if mFS were good or not

no really? i didnt get that(let me add in *sarcasm* so its clear >.>)

Mat
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
this is like asking what drug he should od on and kill himself with, coke or heroin? people are avoiding the dumb question and laughing at him for even considering it

Mishon
01-30-2011, 11:24 PM
mfs > sfs ...

DivineWrath
01-30-2011, 11:48 PM
mfs > sfs ...

if its better(obviously cheaper) why are there no where near as many mFS vs sFS

Chris
01-31-2011, 12:09 AM
mfs > sfs ...

mfs cant even 3 hit me, s.fs can 1 hit me -.-

Mishon
01-31-2011, 12:09 AM
if its better(obviously cheaper) why are there no where near as many mFS vs sFS

I was obviously being sarcastic lol.

DivineWrath
01-31-2011, 12:11 AM
mfs cant even 3 hit me, s.fs can 1 hit me -.-

xD i owe you one, next time i log in :P

Skyz
01-31-2011, 11:46 AM
i love how people are so against a good build. were not talking about a heavy FA, or a martial WA here. this build for FS can be not only as deadly as a sFS itself, but as deadly as other classes and their builds. but people cant see this because they are, dare i say it, jealous at the fact that a mFS can gear up for a low amount of alz and have a high damage output. btw sFS is pretty pathetic when it does not crit whereas a mFS crits more often + does more non-critical hit dps.

its also a very nice build for new players. they do not have as much money as all you alz buyers so this can be a good first look at pwning, while making more money later on.

oh, yeah for those who say "mFS is not a class so they aren't getting any new skills" do you really think that it matters? it took ~2-3 years to have new skills come in, and still mfs can output more dps than a sFS (who won't crit half of the time. literally.)

you know its true..the truth hurts. flame me idc cause at the end of the day you might just come across a mFS that completely merks you.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 12:39 PM
its also a very nice build for new players. they do not have as much money as all you alz buyers so this can be a good first look at pwning, while making more money later on.

Used to be the top legit mfs on Venus and now I'm pretty much the top active sfs on Venus. I can tell you straight out that sfs > mfs

not EVERYONE has money like you, whether you were an alz buyer or not. i am sure that many new players many will find it more than challenging to be able to afford +9 S.titanium 7% S.amp gears (way overpriced anyways) than a full gear set for mFS. sure, sfs > mfs but that is at the point where you have a lot of alz and don't know what to spend it on next (might aswell make an expensive class like a good wi or fb). i would like to see a newb sfs and newb mfs with the same amount of money fight each other, and see who will win.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 01:11 PM
If you can't afford stit sword amp the amount of alz you have to spend on an mfs is going to be so little that your character will be beyond pathetic. mfs are a bad class. Therefore if you want your mfs to be close to being decent you're going to have to spend a few bil on it. No class in Cabal is good with the amount of alz you're proposing to spend.

lol is that so?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6796/samph.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2061/samp2e.png
dang thats expensive for a newbie

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/3336/mamp.png
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8052/mamp2.png
that's much better

do you need more proof or can i stop lol'ing at you? clearly with the 375m+ spent on 2 items for a sFS (the ONLY s.amp items in ah) could be applied and basically finish a mFS' equip.

whereas with the mFS gears someone could easily raise enough and pwn that sFS nub with 4% s.amp boots/gloves ...

p.s. don't come back and say "uhh those are +9/+7 for s.amp and only +6 for m.amp duhh" cause you would have missed the point. the + difference does not make up for the 300m+ between prices in gears.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 01:15 PM
I lol'd

it would not surprise me.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 01:18 PM
i think that you can make a much better mfs with the 375m rather than a sfs. prove me wrong
brb
loling

Skyz
01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
http://totalwastas.webs.com/RETARD.jpg

someone doesn't understand the fact that YOU CAN'T GET THE SAME QUALITY GEAR FOR BOTH BUILDS

btw you would be surprised how many fs' use pc titanium gear. its funny.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
lol why do i waste my time on ppl..

Skyz
01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
that 350m won't get you far..that is what i am saying. compared to the mfs who can gear up a whole lot better and crank out more amp, dmg and rate from it.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/retard-receiving-certificate-congratulations-youre-retarded.jpg

forumpost
01-31-2011, 01:57 PM
No point in mFS now.

why?

Skyz
01-31-2011, 02:44 PM
350m budget so lets assume around lvl 100

Lets see with 350m my sfs has:
dual pc titaniums +9 from weod
Osm 7amp suit
30dmg armorhelm
5% amp shine boots/gloves
rol1x2 rof9x2
eof6
AoP+5

350m on mfs:
pc titanium weps from weod
7/50 Osm suit
7% shadow tit boots/gloves
30dmg Osm helm from weod
rolx1 ros9x2
eos6
AoP+5

Mfs hardly has better gear because your small amount of alz can't afford upgrades over what the sfs has. The sfs, however, is only 4 amp less than you and has more attack than you have magic. The sfs also has more defense, has stronger skills, benefits more from his crit damage, and has a bm suited better for him. Please make yourself look less intelligent by trying to say an mfs is > sfs if you only have 350m to spend.

you are suggesting that a lv 100 can make 350m just from quests/drops? idk what cabal you are playing

let's see
90m for 5 samp gloves
69m for 5 samp boots
51m for aop5
44m for rof9x2
54m for cheapest 7% samp suit
28m for 30dmg osm helm

thats 336m not including +9'ing both ur weps (which could take a huge amount itself)

on the mfs what you listed would cost ~140m leaving 210m for others like forci weps etc

kthxbai

Mishon
01-31-2011, 02:50 PM
mfs can go full forcy amp for less than 950m :)

Checkmatenigqa
01-31-2011, 02:57 PM
now I'm the top sfs on Venus. I can tell you straight out that sfs > mfs

supershielder comes and fk>ss ur anus! fatass monkey I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, go do some extra curricular activities in school, thats not the chess club, goo plaayy sports!!! ur physical fitness good for u u fat matrimoney hamburger eatenin got. u go end up like telepathy stealin burgers from his own part time job as a way of not buying grocery thus saving more bk bucks to spend on cabal!!!@#@# $

Checkmatenigqa
01-31-2011, 03:03 PM
I like how you edited out where I wrote "active". Anyway continue your failed troll attempts.

now i listen here I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! u will!!! Bare WITH ME HERE@!@! never BE #1 fs MFS OR SFS ok? go back to finishin high school then hit up a community college(cuz u poor) thenn move on to a bigger college k I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? just tryin to help u out so u dnt turn into another telepathyI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥muncher.

DivineWrath
01-31-2011, 03:46 PM
i love how people are so against a good build. were not talking about a heavy FA, or a martial WA here. this build for FS can be not only as deadly as a sFS itself, but as deadly as other classes and their builds. but people cant see this because they are, dare i say it, jealous at the fact that a mFS can gear up for a low amount of alz and have a high damage output. btw sFS is pretty pathetic when it does not crit whereas a mFS crits more often + does more non-critical hit dps.

oh, yeah for those who say "mFS is not a class so they aren't getting any new skills" do you really think that it matters? it took ~2-3 years to have new skills come in, and still mfs can output more dps than a sFS (who won't crit half of the time. literally.)

you know its true..the truth hurts. flame me idc cause at the end of the day you might just come across a mFS that completely merks you.

the only mFS that "merks" anyone is sirrazer with his GM gears lol. and even then, put him in bm2 up against a sFS in bm2, no comparison...

Checkmatenigqa
01-31-2011, 03:48 PM
WHOS A UGLY I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!!! I AM!!!!

^.

Checkmatenigqa
01-31-2011, 03:49 PM
k, u know i like to beat my little meat-meat.

k.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Your mfs has 200m+ left over with nothing to buy until you have a lot of alz to spend on them ( a few bil).

lol so you are trying to tell me that i would have nothing left to buy, yet i need spend another few bil on..."them" lolwut?

?

Skyz
01-31-2011, 05:54 PM
then clearly what i would have is enough to satisfy my good gear needs until the next step which would be forcy amp or shineguard pc amp (which is not necessary dmg wise). once again the sfs is left behind trying to catch up.

Skyz
01-31-2011, 05:58 PM
the sfs, however, is only 4 amp less than you

i am surprised you actually used the words "only" and "less amp" in a sentence. i thought you knew the importance of each stat mr. pro

Chris
01-31-2011, 09:04 PM
mFS gears are cheap, but you need lots of money to be any good, an mFS in war only hit me for 1.4k crits per hit, and im an FA with s.tit gloves, i have 763 defense i didnt even have a leg, and i was critting it for 2.1-2.4k per hit. mFS is not a good class anymore, niether is mFB. they now. an sFS with the same value gears of an mFS is better (meaning instead of 7% m.amp crap, 4% or 5% s.amp things with bof4s instead of slotted bos3s) an sFS hits waaaay harder than an mFS ever will nowadays, and dont compare non crits to non crits, because if you non crit you die anyways and your trash. "Im an mFS because the non crits hit harder than an sFS's non crits" is probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard. and just because we have good gears doesnt mean we're "alz buyers" it means ppl like me know how to play and can make more money in 3 days then you can in a month. so GG dont attempt to troll us for hating a ty class.

DivineWrath
01-31-2011, 09:45 PM
mFS gears are cheap, but you need lots of money to be any good, an mFS in war only hit me for 1.4k crits per hit, and im an FA with s.tit gloves, i have 763 defense i didnt even have a leg, and i was critting it for 2.1-2.4k per hit. mFS is not a good class anymore, niether is mFB. they now. an sFS with the same value gears of an mFS is better (meaning instead of 7% m.amp crap, 4% or 5% s.amp things with bof4s instead of slotted bos3s) an sFS hits waaaay harder than an mFS ever will nowadays, and dont compare non crits to non crits, because if you non crit you die anyways and your trash. "Im an mFS because the non crits hit harder than an sFS's non crits" is probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard. and just because we have good gears doesnt mean we're "alz buyers" it means ppl like me know how to play and can make more money in 3 days then you can in a month. so GG dont attempt to troll us for hating a ty class.

didnt know you could even rape ppl with posts xD

Mat
01-31-2011, 10:26 PM
lol so you are trying to tell me that i would have nothing left to buy, yet i need spend another few bil on..."them" lolwut?

?

hey sped muffin he means you cant get anywhere with 200m

derpin preeeeeeetty hard!

Mat
01-31-2011, 10:31 PM

or we might run into an mfs like yourself that hits sub 200 noncrits and 600 crits?

ZEPR0
01-31-2011, 10:33 PM
mfs are epic fail class
HELLO FS should always be sword class if you want a magic type class
get a WI or FA.,. mFS are only good at dungs I feel bad bout mFS cos
there gonna miss SG, SS, & SB

xEtherx
02-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Why do I see so many mFS useing forcy amp orbs vs 30-40%CD lapis/Topaz/sig orbs or 20cd+ forcy orbs if you say CD is better? Even handjob uses forcy m.amp orbs. I would call mFS bad its just a high defense wiz but lacking dual caster and SP buff.

I do agree though sFS > mFS overall but full forcy mFS is ZOMG cheap to build.

Rockstar
02-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Trying to figure out why you guys are arguing over how much items cost. The price of the items doesn't mean anything to dps when you're just comparing build vs build.

AyaMatsu
02-23-2011, 06:11 PM
If you like mFS... just make a FA, the DEF tradeoff is worth those twin guns anyday, those are HOT.

Greedy
03-28-2011, 01:45 AM
lol is that so?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6796/samph.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2061/samp2e.png
dang thats expensive for a newbie

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/3336/mamp.png
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8052/mamp2.png
that's much better

do you need more proof or can i stop lol'ing at you? clearly with the 375m+ spent on 2 items for a sFS (the ONLY s.amp items in ah) could be applied and basically finish a mFS' equip.

whereas with the mFS gears someone could easily raise enough and pwn that sFS nub with 4% s.amp boots/gloves ...

p.s. don't come back and say "uhh those are +9/+7 for s.amp and only +6 for m.amp duhh" cause you would have missed the point. the + difference does not make up for the 300m+ between prices in gears.

notice how mfs need forci m.amp peices +6 or better just to compete with the stit sfs's ~__~

KonaKona
04-01-2011, 07:08 PM
mFS was a powerful build at the very start of cabal, but since then numerous updates have made it obsolete. The damage reduction, Attack buff for sFS, and the nail in the coffin is Shield Grenade. Before grenade, if splinter doesnt crit sfs is in trouble but with grenade as follow-up skill, it became a whole new ball-game. Combine the highest CD damage skill with the 2nd highest CD but prolly the highest amp and additional attack skill and you have a potent 1-2 punch. As far as DPS, sFS can also dps just as good with the noob skills and finish off with greande or splinter.

As far as gear is concerned, sFS is more expensive but u cant really compare mFS and sFS nowadays using the same gear. I had two FS, one sFS in venus and mFS in Merc and after the attack buff update, I basically quit playing mFS ( I regeared and reskilled my mFS into sFS). In PVE, u might argue that mFS can get more vamp because the skills are faster but u havent considered the AREA of the skill. Splinter and grenade hits mobs almost 360 degrees and in a wider area so vamp is better for sFS.

Darkgenesis
04-01-2011, 08:16 PM
reroll

syzegy
05-05-2011, 06:03 AM
get amped katana and dmg orb.

i was an MFS on europe my gears fully amped:

Katana+13 14% Mamp Mith orb +14 37% dmg gave up on xtra rate
mith suit+10 14% Mamp
mith boots+11 gloves+11 14% Mamp
Osm helm+13 37% crit dmg gave up on xtra rate
EoS+8
K2 board <3 amps xD
AoP+6
Herphy ring
3x Crit ring +2 or 1x crit 2x sage+9 higher
HP ears
2x Bracer of sage +3 slotted Mamp

2x pets with total 9% M amp and 6% dmg

more amps is better imo never had nade probs from SFS, ppl really underestamate the potential of an Mamp'd FS. fast combo and knock downs = combo break. TG simple Aura bm + art of defence + mortal bane and shadow = solo enemy camp ruler =P 4 months straight bringer =P

Hash
05-05-2011, 06:27 AM
get amped katana and dmg orb.

i was an MFS on europe my gears fully amped:

Katana+13 14% Mamp Mith orb +14 37% dmg gave up on xtra rate<-37cd mithril (forcy) ?
mith suit+10 14% Mamp 16% dmg]<-cd in suit (lolwtf?) WITH 14 m amp ?
mith boots+11 gloves+11 14% Mamp
Osm helm+13 37% crit dmg gave up on xtra rate <-37cd ?
EoS+8
K2 board <3 amps xD
AoP+6
Herphy ring
3x Crit ring +2 or 1x crit 2x sage+9 higher
HP ears
2x Bracer of sage +4 slotted Mamp

2x pets with total 9% M amp and 6% dmg

more amps is better imo never had nade probs from SFS, ppl really underestamate the potential of an Mamp'd FS. fast combo and knock downs = combo break. TG simple Aura bm + art of defence + mortal bane and shadow = solo enemy camp ruler =P 4 months straight bringer

Anyone notice the problems here ? theres no way u play EU cabal, they dont have gear like that. Not even mentioning some shiit like that aint even possible.

syzegy
05-05-2011, 08:30 AM
uhm 7% craft and 7% slotted.. boss drop/chest/cubes 16% dmg on it was a typo.
helm 37% hmm 16% craft 20% slotted and added 3rd slot with crit
bracers where +3 slotted not +4

its been some months ive played failbal Europe server >.<. since the forced disconnections and TG problems ppl left so did i.

EzSeleneEz
05-05-2011, 08:56 AM
uhm 7% craft and 7% slotted.. boss drop/chest/cubes 16% dmg on it was a typo.
helm 37% hmm 16% craft 20% slotted and added 3rd slot with crit
bracers where +3 slotted not +4

its been some months ive played failbal Europe server >.<. since the forced disconnections and TG problems ppl left so did i.

u obviously have no idea how slot extension works. id research that before lying.

Hash
05-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Lol what an idiot. They even went back and edited their post. To see their original post, look at my quote without the orange writing :)

Urban
06-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Wow nice arguement. Though I am still so tempted to transform my sfs into an mfs right now.... 2 reasons just strike out to me

- Mfs got better range, it is so needed when using AoD (how annoying when someone is one step out of grenade range).
- Forci m.amps are cheaper then osm s.amps... so for my budget, an mfs will actually have a higher defense.

Mfs are the only plausible "heavy" magic option out there atm..