PDA

View Full Version : Build Help

JustHere
01-28-2011, 01:38 AM
ok So Question What Build Sounds better so far just a work in progress I've been putting together nothing end-game yet but

Forcium 2 slot+11 +40 Dmg +11 osm katana

Versus

Forcium Amp+11 + 2 slot Forcium+11

Whats the best Balance for pvp and pve?

so far seems its a comparison between Base+amp vs Cdi

any Help would be great thx :D

cadacus_ater
01-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Depends on how heavily you want to do one or the other and on your existing stat.

If you had around 950+ attack with 40+ amp using combination 1, I'd use that. This setup would be good for if you wanted LS, BS and DT to crit really hard, good for pvp and war.

If not you might want combination 2 to help your base attack and amp. This setup would be better for bm2, and your faster skills, but you would lose quite a bit of crit power on your big skills. Though if you already have over 100 cdi with that setup it might be worth it.

Personally, I've never been a fan of amp slot weapons; I'd prefer amp craft with cdi slot, or just a cdi weapon. That's just me though.

Hash
01-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Best balance for pve and pvp is forcy 7 amp +11 and forcy 20cd +11. Its the more balanced between bm2 and combo.

chainlock
01-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Best balance for pve and pvp is forcy 7 amp +11 and forcy 20cd +11. Its the more balanced between bm2 and combo.

7/20 osm or higher is on par with those too, just not as easy to get. A lot of lycan combinations are too.

Out of the choices given it won't matter too much, but I'd use the same one Hash said.

DivineWrath
01-28-2011, 02:03 PM
ok So Question What Build Sounds better so far just a work in progress I've been putting together nothing end-game yet but

Forcium 2 slot+11 +40 Dmg +11 osm katana

Versus

Forcium Amp+11 + 2 slot Forcium+11

Whats the best Balance for pvp and pve?

so far seems its a comparison between Base+amp vs Cdi

any Help would be great thx :D

yeaaa do the forci/forci unless you get ur mr up to like 55% then go with all cdi :P

Hash
01-28-2011, 07:20 PM
7/20 osm or higher is on par with those too, just not as easy to get. A lot of lycan combinations are too.

Out of the choices given it won't matter too much, but I'd use the same one Hash said.

there are a lot of options i would go with before it, but with those 2 options, i would definitely go with the forcy 7/20. If i could, i would go with lycanus 12amp/10cd + forcy 20cd though ..

and erm .. 7/20 osm is good, but its extremely rare. The best ive seen is 7/24 (extended 1 slot). if i got a 2 slot, i would try to random rate :P 7/7/24 would be epic. and yes, essentially u are probably right, its probably better in bm2 and combo if u had 2x 7/20 osm

ZeonH
01-29-2011, 12:46 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0Y532QN
here's the answer to all ur questions....

Btw, none of that is my work, i just found it online, so thumbs up to the guy(s) who took the work to do this

Oh and i'm with Cadactus on this, i'd take a good cdi wep over an amp sword anytime