PDA

View Full Version : FB and ADD DMG

NewEra
01-28-2011, 09:45 PM
hmmm,i was wondering if add dmg is good for FB and lets say if it's any good in pvp also...i have 177CD 45 amp 53/53 rate 988 attack...how does add dmg affect my dmg?

dedantemon
01-29-2011, 05:59 AM
Add dmg, is a variable that is added after all the dmg calculations. It is not affected by amp/CD/orange text. How much it says it give, that is how much it will be increased.

So, in other words, add dmg is good only vs super high def, where you do, let's say, 1 dmg. If you add 100 add dmg, you will do 101 dmg, which is a big increase.

So, the class that does nub dmg vs a super high def, and very fast, will profit from this the most (like BL Bm2 1st hit re-target + AOF vs a super high def boss, like PI 3th boss).

For you, it depends what quantity you use, and in how many hits you will finish your opponent.

NewEra
01-29-2011, 12:55 PM
hmmmm, i see cuz i gonna try to get 100+ add dmg from stuff just wanted to know if it was good for FB class

Berserk_Fury
01-29-2011, 06:48 PM
No it's not. Add dmg is only good for FA and BL bm2.

NewEra
01-29-2011, 11:07 PM
oh i see,so then there's no point in this thread about add dmg then...thanks

Chris
02-01-2011, 04:57 AM
Add dmg, is a variable that is added after all the dmg calculations. It is not affected by amp/CD/orange text. How much it says it give, that is how much it will be increased.

So, in other words, add dmg is good only vs super high def, where you do, let's say, 1 dmg. If you add 100 add dmg, you will do 101 dmg, which is a big increase.

So, the class that does nub dmg vs a super high def, and very fast, will profit from this the most (like BL Bm2 1st hit re-target + AOF vs a super high def boss, like PI 3th boss).

For you, it depends what quantity you use, and in how many hits you will finish your opponent.

your half right and half wrong

add dmg IS affected by crit dmg.

the calculation for dmg is (Attack Power - Defense + Add dmg) Divided by 4. That determines the non-crit value. Then you multiply the non crit value by the % of CDI you have.

Basically meaning, the add dmg is put into the equation AFTER you bypass the defense. Meaning if you non crit the guy for 10, and you have 400 add dmg (lets say a blader short) divide the blader short by 4 (since it says so in the equation) and you'll then be hitting for 110... and if you have 100% crit dmg, you'll be critting for approxamitely 220s :D

and add dmg is always a good thing to get, it adds to all the fast dps skills. if you have 40 add dmg (divide by 4) you'll be adding about 10 dmg per shot to all your skills... so its always good :D every little bit of dmg counts so get it! :D

Rockstar
02-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Only a guy who thinks FT2 is soloable would ask such a question.