PDA

View Full Version : Multi-buff skill, fast gear change option,all channels for shout access w/o switching

Angel
01-29-2011, 02:50 AM
Not sure if you guys have to approve this with korea's servers but i have a few ideas more than just 1 and this is coming from my own and from other RPGMMO's

1. A new skill that will allow us to cast 6 (or more) skills at once allow us to save time and just buffing when in dungeon or even in war, but of course we still use single skills to buff others.

2. A gear changing system during certain times in dungeons or battle given the offensive and defensive nature. The system allows within one single action/button to change gear that we have in our inventory to what we are currently wearing but of course be like a duration (cast time if you will) as to how long it takes like 3 seconds (or less if you're generous cause time is precious)

3. Being able to change channel chats without having to switch channels so we can shout in different channels if necessary without having to switch channels so much cutting down on channel character capacity.

i would really hope you guys take this into not just as a suggestion but consideration for i know it will make things a lot easier on players but with game play as well

sent in a suggestion about these ideas perhaps some info/intel on other peoples opinions, i take criticism well so don't be shy but that doesn't mean flame beyond all means;)

Angel
02-06-2011, 05:43 PM
any thoughts?