PDA

View Full Version : help guide for force archers

odd
01-30-2011, 07:20 AM
Some one please help i just now got to level 90 FA but i also want this post to say for any level 1's out there i need help balancing my FA for both PvP and PvE any thing would be nice as in:
where to get Epaulet of Sage's any grade for certain levels
What attacks to use and what level to keep them at
Which upgrades such as vitality mastery and mana mastery etc.
And what combo order should things be in for each of the 4 quick slots

please do not shorten terms because this is for every one unless you explain the abbreviation as in FR(Fort.Ruina) and things like that

i have looked at many forums and post and even sites but all mix up into one mess and i just hope that this could be better as a discussion

there is so much controversy between cannons and lances and what to use especially buffs and if crystals or orbs are better

I know I've said this before but everything is needed please

what drops UpgradeCore(low), UpgradeCore(Medium), UpgradeCore(High), and UpgradeCore(Highest)
ways to craft battle, orb/crystal, artifact

later on after many comments and emails i will release the ultimate guide for force archers and maybe force bladers because force bladers are a force archers best friend
thank you for every thing.

Long live the Rebirth of Force Archers!

turtle1337
01-30-2011, 02:18 PM
less fa's means ill be best eventually :D

PSBeardy
01-30-2011, 02:22 PM
less fa's means ill be best eventually :D

..............bawawawawa......srry had to get that outa my system.....<3

jone
01-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Where to get Epaulet of Sage's any grade for certain levels:
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=95377

For everything else you need to know about Force Archer's, go here:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9909-Miavii-s-Guide

Chris
01-30-2011, 08:58 PM
where to get Epaulet of Sage's any grade for certain levels

Agent shop

Which upgrades such as vitality mastery and mana mastery etc.

Vitality, 2 attack, 2 defense. sixth upgrade is your choice, (Preferably defense rate to make things easier..unless your like me and say f the world and get to 16x without it.)

And what combo order should things be in for each of the 4 quick slots

WHY would you ask other people to make your bars for you, that's something any gamer should know that its something YOU should make and YOU should learn to play with. I cant give you my F1-F4 bars and expect them to be any help. (I wouldnt give them out even if someone asked ._.)

Long live the Rebirth of Force Archers!

What rebirth? FA's are hanging off the skin of our teeth, this class is 90% dead.