PDA

View Full Version : hmm, what would you go with? v.2

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 01:08 PM
primary weapon is 7% amp 20% crit dmg osm katana +7

i have enough rate...should i go for +7 amp forcium katana as my 2nd weapon

or +7 forcium crit katana OR PC dmg osm kat?

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 02:10 PM

Muramasa
04-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Hmm, personaly, i belive with the new ring up dates its a better idea 2 go full crit dmg+base and get amp from armor / acces. and pre-update amp in anyweap BUT forcium was kinda fail i say go with 1 dmg weap and 1 forci amp blade\kat

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 02:29 PM
yeah but 2 osm weapons has a low base thats why im hesitant to go for the PC dmg osm. the amp forcium would make me have a lowered crit dmg but i think the 55% amp makes up for it as well as 1k base att. also my amp osm kat outdamages a +7 forci crit dmg blade on crits and has the base damage of a forcium weapon. im thinking the best setup for pvp would be a +7 forcium crit dmg katana, but if i went amp i'd be able to solo just about anything...

Muramasa
04-21-2010, 02:33 PM
I dont know bro ive never tested osm amp pc weaps. but it dosnt sound right to me. i wanna try tho XD and i have 950+ base with osm and there arent alot of ppl out thier that can beat me in pvp XDXD( in my lvl range, anything above 167 for me and i dont crit, since im a crit build no crit = dead) XD

thats vs bl's only

Muramasa
04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
also. i dont have an amp weap and i solo pf bosses up 1 quad. ( i havnt tried quada solo) but i can solo pena and rota

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I dont know bro ive never tested osm amp pc weaps. but it dosnt sound right to me. i wanna try tho XD and i have 950+ base with osm and there arent alot of ppl out thier that can beat me in pvp XDXD( in my lvl range, anything above 167 for me and i dont crit, since im a crit build no crit = dead) XD

thats vs bl's only

yeah i thought the same thing but the guy i bought it off let me test it before i bought it and i was very satisfied with it :)
also im only level 147 so my base is much lower than yours with osm weapons which is why i want a forcium to balance it out.
not to mention 1k+ base att + 55% amp = gf.
if i end up not being completely satisfied i can always sell off my gear and switch to crit build bl. i just dont like relying on
crits for the majority of my moves...in my opinon it should only take 1 crit to win a fight.

Muramasa
04-21-2010, 03:29 PM
That crit is called LS\BS XD

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 03:44 PM
yeah i know but you should have enough base/amp that even a force kick/vital interfere crit would do enough damage to require you not to crit ls/bs to win the pvp.

Sheep
04-21-2010, 04:07 PM
depends, what class are you?

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 04:12 PM
lol....blader dude...thats why this is in the BL section.

Matrimoney
04-21-2010, 04:37 PM
nooo don't listen to your old friend matrimoney when it comes to bladers..he doesnt have one!

told uuuu +7 10 cdi forc and 40 dmg osm...or keep ur 20/7 idk

imaNinja
04-21-2010, 04:41 PM
^this. or if u have alot of alz and are feeling froggy go for +7 amp and 40dmg. would be better for bosses/dungeons if thats what u like more. personally id go cdi cuz i never do anything in game cept pvp or talk lol

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 05:01 PM
yeah but i dont want to give up my pc amp osm katana either. i think you guys underestimate its potential.

and matri the ONLY reason im saying the +7 forci amp > +7 forci cdi is because i'd be getting the amp from both weapons

as well as an extra 20% crit dmg...not to mention in BM2 the 20/7 combined with a +7 forci amp would be BEAST.

i understand that for STRICTLY PVP i'd want to go all crit dmg build but i would like to be able to PVM in my PVP gear as well

nawmsayin? thanks for the responses though guys.

auctionmule
04-21-2010, 05:12 PM
yeah but i dont want to give up my pc amp osm katana either. i think you guys underestimate its potential.

and matri the ONLY reason im saying the +7 forci amp > +7 forci cdi is because i'd be getting the amp from both weapons

as well as an extra 20% crit dmg...not to mention in BM2 the 20/7 combined with a +7 forci amp would be BEAST.

i understand that for STRICTLY PVP i'd want to go all crit dmg build but i would like to be able to PVM in my PVP gear as well

7 s amp, 7 crit rate, 24 cd is the best it could ever be. even then, 10% CD crits harder than 7% s amp does, so 20% cd would be better than 7% s amp >.>

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 05:21 PM
7 s amp, 7 crit rate, 24 cd is the best it could ever be. even then, 10% CD crits harder than 7% s amp does, so 20% cd would be better than 7% s amp >.>

yeah but its 20 dmg 7 amp...and i want the amp for a higher base, like i said i could easily sell off my current gear and go all crit dmg build for strictly PVP but i want a nice balance between my crit dmg and amp.

auctionmule
04-21-2010, 05:31 PM
yeah but its 20 dmg 7 amp...and i want the amp for a higher base, like i said i could easily sell off my current gear and go all crit dmg build for strictly PVP but i want a nice balance between my crit dmg and amp.

im talking about a 40 dmg vs. that katana.

Sheep
04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
lol....blader dude...thats why this is in the BL section.
oops, didnt notice.
go with the pc, you BL's have nice base attack to begin with.

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 05:43 PM
im talking about a 40 dmg vs. that katana.

i understand the crit is higher but like i said i want the amp for PVM as well...we all know bl bm2+ amp and high base is godly. that extra 7% amp along with 20% crit dmg really helps my BM2 and allows me to solo penna pretty easily as well as get massive points in MW. if i was creating a STRICTLY pvp build BL then yeah i would definitely go for the PC dmg osm...but for both PVM and PVP i have to say my current katana is better...make sense?

Matrimoney
04-21-2010, 05:56 PM

20/7 s amp osm is the same as lets say a 34% cd osm if you have 50% rate, of course that's theoretically....the 20/7 is worthless trust me..

this game is all about crits and base attack...if you aren't over 980 base attack you're going to have trouble soloing certain bosses...

+7 forc cdi and 40 dmg osm...thats all u need/should have...not 20/7 not 7 s amp kat...thats a waste of money..

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 06:08 PM
20/7 s amp osm is the same as lets say a 34% cd osm if you have 50% rate, of course that's theoretically....the 20/7 is worthless trust me..

this game is all about crits and base attack...if you aren't over 980 base attack you're going to have trouble soloing certain bosses...

+7 forc cdi and 40 dmg osm...thats all u need/should have...not 20/7 not 7 s amp kat...thats a waste of money..

with a +7 forci weapon i'd be over 980 base. and the 20/7 = 35% cdi osm kat on CRITS but for base its the same as a sig weapon

but we'll see man...like i said i got a very nice offer for my 20/7 already if i cant find a combination i like then i'll sell it

and go all CDI and just pvp all day :D im hoping to finish this build though and test it out. seeing as i have the only katana of its kind

in the game i just might have created the most EPIC BLADER TO EVER GRACE NA CABAL.

no jk. but we'll see. thanks again guys.

carowe27
04-22-2010, 07:24 AM
look bro you dont need to go over 50% amp to have nice pvm. one amp weapon is enough. cause what your gonna have only like best is what 40% helm, 20% base, 5% aop5, 15%cr+2 and 20% from sword. 5% base crit 30% from rol+1 x3

so your best looking at 35%, rate 55% amp, 100%cdi thats saying you have a 40% helm most likely a 30-36 so your cdi would be 90 or 96 way low. and a cr+2 so if not now your down in the 80% possible cdi

Muramasa
04-22-2010, 09:30 PM
MY BUILD PWNS KTHXBAIIIIIIIIIII !!! jks XD

now if only i werent lazy...XD