PDA

View Full Version : Damage Calculator

Kratos
01-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Ok, its me again with another quick question for you pro fa's out there. Can someone tell me the formula to:
1. Calcuate my damage against someone's defense (pvp)
2. Calculate my damage in my bm2 bullets (pve)

Thanks in advance

Kratos
01-31-2011, 11:05 AM
lol, maybe i should of asked first if there are such calcualtions >.< to being with.....

chainlock
01-31-2011, 12:11 PM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=137555
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...racter+builder

Kratos
02-03-2011, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the link to the dmg calculators chain... i also read on some other forum about fa's bm2 that our damage is broken up into a series of 3 bullets. So, if you are gonna do 150 dmg to a mob each bullet is gonna hit for 50dmg each in quick succession totatling the 150. The same thing applies for a crit of 900 for eg. is broken up into 300 crit in 3 quick bullets. lol, i was wondering why i dont vamp back hp immediately when shooting bosses/mobs and that why when im in mission war in bm2 the pts take awhile to register but its kinda kool thou... ^^ and we look kool with those guns >.<

Can you pro fa's elaborate on this plz is this a good thing or bad, true or false? Why not the 150 dmg per bullet?

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Nope.

Kratos
02-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Nope??? Thats the reply??? No to what??? Sigh... Maybe i should put it in a new post.

Chris
02-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Take your attack in the brackets, that's your attack power

(Attack power - defense) Divide that by 4

take that value and add onto it the additional dmg you have (from bracelets, pet, etc.)

that's your non crit. multiply your non crit by the % of critical dmg you have and that's your damage on a crit

getting the attack power used to be (attack x amp) + add attk, but they changed the way amp works (they made amp more effective) so if you do use that calculation now, the attack power will be lower than what it truely is..

Chris
02-03-2011, 08:13 PM
lolno? Your add damage is included in your overall attack power and therefore it gets divided by four.

Calculations have been the same basically forever, idk how people still don't understand how it works.

relax bertha, my mistake, i havent done my own damage calculations in forever, my apologies for /failing

[(Attack power-defense) + add dmg] and divide that by 4

There we go.

and for everyone else, this is why you dont see 400 extra dmg per hit with a bladers short, you only see about 100 (with an approxamite +200 crit) extra on people. :D

DivineWrath
02-03-2011, 10:10 PM
relax bertha, my mistake, i havent done my own damage calculations in forever, my apologies for /failing

[(Attack power-defense) + add dmg] and divide that by 4

There we go.

and for everyone else, this is why you dont see 400 extra dmg per hit with a bladers short, you only see about 100 (with an approxamite +200 crit) extra on people. :D

you fail chris xD

Kratos
02-04-2011, 03:20 AM
lol... Thanks alot again chris >.<