PDA

View Full Version : FB helm

NewEra
01-31-2011, 06:19 PM
i was thinking,why not go double amp helm for pvp and pve and the rest go crit blade crystal rings,,,, i wonder if it's any good? gimme you're opinion

macbowes
01-31-2011, 07:06 PM
If you use an amp helm (assuming you're using a 14 amp helm), you're potentially losing 40% CD from the helm, as well as 7% rate, which means for max rate (unless you have a really high-rate pet or are using a weapon with rate), you have to use your merg ring and can't use 4 CR2's (or 3CR2's + Leth). This totals up to 54% lost CD, which is better than 14% amp.

elviento
01-31-2011, 10:11 PM
using a 14% s amp helm, combined with 80% cdi(or better) on hands, is the same as using 40% cdi helm, 40%cdi wep+14% s amp wep, which is not bad. As an FB cdi build is the best, including amp like this is fancy but it will be more effective if u happened to wear other 14% amp pieces, else is just fancy(atleast for me[assuming u get the 14% s amp xtal with that helm is potential]).

Chris
02-01-2011, 04:47 AM
using a 14% s amp helm, combined with 80% cdi(or better) on hands, is the same as using 40% cdi helm, 40%cdi wep+14% s amp wep, which is not bad. As an FB cdi build is the best, including amp like this is fancy but it will be more effective if u happened to wear other 14% amp pieces, else is just fancy(atleast for me[assuming u get the 14% s amp xtal with that helm is potential]).

That is very true, but dont forget getting the 14% s.amp in the WEAPON gives you the attack which will make it worth it. getting the 14% amp in the helmet doesnt give you attack as if you compared to getting it in the forcy weapon.

36% crit dmg > 14% amp allllll day. amp is only better on a forcium weapon.

not trying to say a 14% amp helmet and two 40% dmg weapons wont still hurt people, but you'd be a lot better off with a dmg helmet. 16% crit dmg > 7 amp. especially on an FB.

NewEra
02-01-2011, 10:28 PM
ohok, thanks just wanted to see if their any good,cuz ChaosOmega used 14% s amp helm and owned ppl idk how

Izumiia
02-01-2011, 10:48 PM
ohok, thanks just wanted to see if their any good,cuz ChaosOmega used 14% s amp helm and owned ppl idk how

he has a 7/40 helm on him and if he did own ppl with a 14s.amp helm, any fb who crits assass, sod, or ii with his gear could own ppl like a fs can own ppl by just critting ss and sg to 2shot ppl

elviento
02-02-2011, 12:13 AM
That is very true, but dont forget getting the 14% s.amp in the WEAPON gives you the attack which will make it worth it. getting the 14% amp in the helmet doesnt give you attack as if you compared to getting it in the forcy weapon.

36% crit dmg > 14% amp allllll day. amp is only better on a forcium weapon.

not trying to say a 14% amp helmet and two 40% dmg weapons wont still hurt people, but you'd be a lot better off with a dmg helmet. 16% crit dmg > 7 amp. especially on an FB.

Lol u didnt get my point...nub go away ur an FA.

Chris
02-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Lol u didnt get my point...nub go away ur an FA.

i got your point, and your point "nub go away ur an FA." is IRRELEVANT! O:<

go make my gloves narble

Berserk_Fury
02-02-2011, 04:35 AM

chaosomega didn't own anyone. He had gear far better than mine yet he still lost to me in pvp (this was before he went for a 14 amp helm like a tard). Just another failure with a fat wallet.

Chris
02-02-2011, 06:37 AM
chaosomega didn't own anyone. He had gear far better than mine yet he still lost to me in pvp (this was before he went for a 14 amp helm like a tard). Just another failure with a fat wallet.

lmao