PDA

View Full Version : Update of Items in Shop Today!!

[GM] Joy
04-22-2010, 05:53 AM
Dear Users

Thank you for your comments and opinions about item shop.
I’m monitoring all of your threads and trying to reflect them to improve the shop.
Today, I will add some items according to your request.

But please understand that we set some limits to purchase tradable items. It is to prevent ruining the in-game economy by reselling a massive amount of items.
Details of new items are as below;

1. Costume Epaulet – Permanent
- We will sell Costume Epaulet – Permanent items as account binding.
- Stock of each Costume Epaulet is limited to 100EA.
- They will be sold for a week only.

2. Blessing Bead Plus
- We’ve sold it as account binding but, we will sell it as tradable from today.

3. Costumes and Boards
- Gift Boxes will be added

Please keep posting your ideas about CABAL item shop.
Thank you!!

BloodQueen
04-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Nice

NiteFalcon
04-22-2010, 09:07 AM
seriously where are the server transfers

forumtwizzler
04-22-2010, 09:17 AM
"I’m monitoring all of your threads and trying to reflect them to improve the shop."

A LOT of players asking for SERVER TRANSFERS. Apart from number 2, compared to Server Transfer the other updates are insignificant. How much effort does it to take to write a standardized webservice that executes a few sql statements for changing their name space for an IGN ???

This is a standard service that was offered by you. My gears are stuck between two servers because YOUR SERVICE has suddenly stopped functioning AND it was taken out without a notice.Trying to stay quiet won't change these facts. We want you to acknowledge and set a time frame or respond in some way of your current status.

nibblez
04-22-2010, 07:10 PM
i want the transfer back T_T HURRY UP WITH IT >.<

nubkitten
04-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Was all the Costume Epaulets on sale for perm or is it the only three that I see now (wealthy party, gorgeous servant, & love dad)? I just wanted to know if I missed out on the others I wanted since I didn't log in the last couple of days. :mad:

Lasciel
04-23-2010, 08:48 PM
I was signing up for the military for the past 2 days and now all thats left are those 3 costume epaulets that nubkitten mentioned. Thank you for considering my post and giving prem epaulets. But i sad that I missed all the good ones.

clydewins
04-27-2010, 08:33 PM
if u monotring all the thread why cant i get a dam response about my cabal cash

ZarkPain
04-28-2010, 10:19 AM
when are u guys going to change the item ont he itemshop because i want to buy the Suit of Wealthy so i hope u guys keep it on there for a couple of days..

ZarkPain
04-28-2010, 10:20 AM
by the way i havent gotten my cabal cash and its been 3days..

KeroKero
04-29-2010, 09:46 AM
Should have all War Costumes available, I wanna get the WI cos. =[