PDA

View Full Version : Twin Gunner

Kratos
02-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Well, I google some other forums about fa's bm2 and i read that our damage is broken up into a series of 3 bullets. So, if you are gonna do 150 dmg to a mob each bullet is gonna hit for 50dmg each in quick succession totaling the 150. The same thing applies for a crit of 900 for eg. is broken up into 300 crit in 3 quick bullets. lol, i was wondering why i dont vamp back hp immediately when shooting bosses/mobs and that why when im in mission war in bm2 the pts take awhile to register but its kinda kool thou... ^^ and we look kool with those guns >.<

Can you pro fa's elaborate on this plz is this a good thing or bad, true or false? Why not the 150 dmg per bullet? Need additional information!!!

ReknoWunzz
02-03-2011, 10:12 AM
im no FA but , Just get M.amp lol

MamaMiaYoe
02-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Its not three bullets. Its four. >.> I dont know how you set your vamp gears but you should know that the higher damage you deal by crits the more hp you get. Your damage might not be enough to fill ur hp with whatever ure vamping.

Kratos
02-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Well, i got a vampiric ammy +4, vampiric earrings +4, life absorb ring and 1% absorb from pet;
So, thats 6% hp absorb and +124 max hp steal per hit... is this good enough?

EzSeleneEz
02-04-2011, 07:32 AM
that should be plenty.

the bm2 works the same as everyone elses (except wiz) theres 4 different hits per bm2 cycle, fa is just lucky enough to have their hits fast. unlike fb, wa, fs who end up having to retarget to get rid of a hit or 2 to get any sort of decent dps. only problem with fa is that the hits are fast, but also weaker, meaning you need a good amount of amp/ magic attack to break higher defense.