PDA

View Full Version : Fb more pro tutorial

Xiju
02-03-2011, 10:17 AM
for this tutorial I'm gonna assume ur a 16x/ 17x fb with decent gear such as things like amp boot/ suit/ glove/ 3 or 4 cr1 or more/ forc +8 or more crit or amp/ 30% lapis/osm +9 or more/ bof3 slot/ bof5 or more/ kred board/ aop/ aob/ 30dmg or more helm

against wa/ bl (if they have immune on run around until it runs out):
Start combo > force chase skill > root > force chase skill foe > force chase skill > hardluck > sod > fk > assassin > infernal
if the wa/ bl is alive still it prob means ur just too weak

against fa:
root > fade out of range > start combo > if the fa unroots then force chase skill > field root > >force chase skill > hardluck > fk > assault > slash > impact stab > force stab > sod > assassin

the important part of this combo is controlling when the fa starts combo. here's a situation:
the fa is in combo on you. You then root the fa. now here's where the key part comes in. the fa will most likely unroot itself. by the time you fade out of range, you want to immediately start combo and make sure you keep target and then dash combo, root in combo, hl combo, then finish ur combo. but here's the good thing about this. in the worst case scenario, u and the fa will be locked in a combo match, but ull have the advantage of having HL on the fa. In the best case scenario, you'll have a 2 skill move advantage over the fa by the time the fa gets its combo going.

fs should be common sense if u understood everything I've been talking about up to this point and the general ideas of why u do each thing.

wi is even easier
combo > Root combo > hl combo > darkness combo (at this point the wi will have combo on you) > dash away combo to break the wi's combo > force kick and continue with the combo..it's gg from this point

k hope u nooks all learned something from this. now I'm gonna get a bunch of fbs in war ch owning me kbai

edit:
following verbatim from this tut doesn't mean ure gonna be uber 1337 0wn4g3. fbs like every other class have no set combo and all I did was show some common situations. u just have to adapt

edit2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGcf0ZgQk&feature=youtube_gdata
sample vid of a fb vs a fa

NewEra
02-03-2011, 11:00 AM
well can't root a WA or BL with immunity on,tried it with all debuffs skills combo's everything and nothing works all you gotta do,is just dash near him/her keep hitting until it runs out

Izumiia
02-03-2011, 11:33 AM
lol pro guide i likey

Berserk_Fury
02-03-2011, 02:11 PM
against fa:
root > fade out of range > start combo > if the fa unroots then force chase skill > field root > >force chase skill > hardluck > fk > assault > slash > impact stab > force stab > sod > assassin

As the mengavi's video showed, this won't work against most FAs, unless they have garbage gear or don't know how to play. That combo is just too long, their dps will have you dead before you even get to sod.

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Uhm I dont think so, just my opinion. I think If you had gears that increased your defense (forcium ampd) you wouldve gotten me. But it so happened that my damage could pierce and finish your hp fast. Its like a matter of gears

Berserk_Fury
02-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Uhm I dont think so, just my opinion. I think If you had gears that increased your defense (forcium ampd) you wouldve gotten me. But it so happened that my damage could pierce and finish your hp fast. Its like a matter of gears

Fact is my gear is better than probably 95% of the FBs on the server. Having forcium amp armor isn't a standard, so you can't make a guide assuming that the players would have it.

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Im just merely stating a possible reason of why you lost. You had all the debuffs you got, why did u just use hardluck? how much cooldown time does hardluck have? I know 10% resist rate and resist 20% dmge is good but just using one is ermm not enough. Is there no time to add darkness (to decrease my range) and field of enervation (to decrease my level) then do the combo strike while im binded (you have two kinds of unmovable buffs am i ryt)? I think thats what im gunna do first before I perform all these combo kill against an FA.

unless youre so tensed to fight me that your mind didnt work well to think about these.

Xiju
02-03-2011, 03:27 PM
fps: i have fought almost every good fa in merc and none can win consistently against me
ill try and get a fraps up with me vs miavi or something if miavi agrees

mia: no miavi, darkness doesn't work on fa because of eagle eye. sure the fa won't be able to use terra lance still, but they can use the other skills such as crit shot/ shadow shot still. and that time of you casting darkness could be 2 attacks already.

Berserk_Fury
02-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Im just merely stating a possible reason of why you lost. You had all the debuffs you got, why did u just use hardluck? how much cooldown time does hardluck have? I know 10% resist rate and resist 20% dmge is good but just using one is ermm not enough. Is there no time to add darkness (to decrease my range) and field of enervation (to decrease my level) then do the combo strike while im binded (you have two kinds of unmovable buffs am i ryt)? I think thats what im gunna do first before I perform all these combo kill against an FA.

unless youre so tensed to fight me that your mind didnt work well to think about these.

Don't have darkness because it's not useful enough to sacrifice magic points for.
FoE would barely do anything in normal pvp.
Execration - as I said to you at the time, for some reason normal execration wasn't working on you, even though you said you had 0 resist to it. So I had to double cast execration (field) and then if you removed it both were on cool.

A martial FA kills an FB very fast, even just casting hard luck I only had time to cast fk, fa, fs, is, assassinate before I would die, so there definitely wasn't time to cast other debuffs too.

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy3Wx0a_PJ8&feature=fvwrel If u look at how much YOUR damage did to me, YOU got some that were very very close. If i was you, having one hardluck combo attempt to fail will be enough for me to consider another tactic. and I would use the level and range decrease debuff, before I initiate the hardluck combo. I think that wouldve worked >.>

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 03:35 PM
fps: i have fought almost every good fa in merc and none can win consistently against me
ill try and get a fraps up with me vs miavi or something if miavi agrees

mia: no miavi, darkness doesn't work on fa because of eagle eye. sure the fa won't be able to use terra lance still, but they can use the other skills such as crit shot/ shadow shot still. and that time of you casting darkness could be 2 attacks already.

yeah terra lance, I have it on my combo. If I was execrated and my terra lance range couldnt get him. What will happen to my combo? Break. I had no knowledge (well just a few) about fb that time we had that pk match. Im just looking at the fb's perspective here. If a person can think and react fast he can kick those debuffs in while their target is rooted. The offensive move (which was what he was doing) then follows for the kill.

Xiju
02-03-2011, 03:36 PM
hey miavi can you get on right now? i want to show fps what i'm talking about =[
edit: pshh you can just skip over tera by manual press

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 03:37 PM
I swear to god everytime he tried to combo at me, I was still on combo mode.

Xiju
02-03-2011, 03:37 PM
I swear to god everytime he tried to combo at me, I was still on combo mode.

yea the key point of fb is that they're the ones who should be controlling when u start combo - which gives them a huge advantage

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 03:39 PM
hey miavi can you get on right now? i want to show fps what i'm talking about =[
edit: pshh you can just skip over tera by manual press

Im on my phone >.< waiting for my ride. When I get home from school i'll pm you :)

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
yea the key point of fb is that they're the ones who should be controlling when u start combo - which gives them a huge advantage

Exactly, this is my understanding about the class. A fb has the power to control their targets (especially a FA)- unmove and weaken them. Given the right damage they should be able to have the advantage. It was a 1 on 1 fight, not like as if theres alot of targets he has to deal with. But well, thats me talking, we all think differently. I still do have a feeling that he was so tensed that thinking for a solution was impossible at that moment.

Rockstar
02-03-2011, 03:51 PM
magic arrow, fa is dead, too easy.

btw

well can't root a WA or BL with immunity on,tried it with all debuffs skills combo's everything and nothing works all you gotta do,is just dash near him/her keep hitting until it runs out

against wa/ bl (if they have immune on run around until it runs out):
Start combo > force chase skill > root > force chase skill foe > force chase skill > hardluck > sod > fk > assassin > infernal
if the wa/ bl is alive still it prob means ur just too weak

This guy... I don't know how he does it but he always manages to get dumber.

uJellyMeng?
02-03-2011, 03:57 PM
magic arrow, fa is dead, too easy.

btw

This guy... I don't know how he does it but he always manages to get dumber.

Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is

chainlock
02-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Fact is my gear is better than probably 95% of the FBs on the server. Having forcium amp armor isn't a standard, so you can't make a guide assuming that the players would have it.

Your gear is good, but your reactions were slow and you used assassinate early every time.

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Everytime you're casting a debuff you'll be in range for a hit from a fa, the only 2 things you should bother against a fa is root and maybe hardluck, but those are still hard to get off without getting hit. But TBH the best tatic is to get off your combo before the fa does, kinda like what XI said, but instead of trying to cast your root 100% of the time, lure the fa to you, fade dash around obstacles to cut off their range and either break their combo (if they're already in combo) or get yours off before them, use FK to outdo their range. If you've ever fought against a 11-range FA you'd know how hard it is to even cast a debuff on him/her. The only time i would root is when the fa is knocked down and/or out of combo.

Xiju
02-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Everytime you're casting a debuff you'll be in range for a hit from a fa, the only 2 things you should bother against a fa is root and maybe hardluck, but those are still hard to get off without getting hit. But TBH the best tatic is to get off your combo before the fa does, kinda like what XI said, but instead of trying to cast your root 100% of the time, lure the fa to you, fade dash around obstacles to cut off their range and either break their combo (if they're already in combo) or get yours off before them, use FK to outdo their range. If you've ever fought against a 11-range FA you'd know how hard it is to even cast a debuff on him/her. The only time i would root is when the fa is knocked down and/or out of combo.

dont care about taking a hit in pk =[ the root really isn't meant to keep them from not moving, it's more of something as a distraction so your combo starts up quicker than theirs. but if it was freestyle pvp, then yea, debuffs are a bad idea. especially if you root. you'll be eating 2 lances from the fa by the time ur root is done

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-04-2011, 10:16 AM
dont care about taking a hit in pk =[ the root really isn't meant to keep them from not moving, it's more of something as a distraction so your combo starts up quicker than theirs. but if it was freestyle pvp, then yea, debuffs are a bad idea. especially if you root. you'll be eating 2 lances from the fa by the time ur root is done

I know. Besides though, FA's with that kind of range wouldn't need to de-root themselves, no matter what you try against them they'll still have their range advantage. The only thing you have over a 11-range FA is FK. Casting off any debuff against a fa will guaranteed that you'll be spoonfed 2 lances which can easily crit over 1k a piece from a strong fa. The bottomline is, using debuffs against a fa is just suicide. The only exception is if they broke their combo and is knocked down simutaneously. That's when you can combo hardluck and continue bashing away.

Xiju
02-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Fb are the biggest glass cannons in this game

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-05-2011, 03:02 AM
o wow fail guide

MamaMiaYoe
02-05-2011, 07:20 AM
The bottomline is, using debuffs against a fa is just suicide. The only exception is if they broke their combo and is knocked down simutaneously. That's when you can combo hardluck and continue bashing away.

Wrong. Well in 1 on 1 pk (freestyle) terms, I dont think its going to be suicide if a fb is smart. Remember there are 2 root debuffs, execrate and field of execrate. In a 1 on 1 pk you cant say FA can just unroot itself with its Curse Remove debuff when fb has 2 kinds of root debuffs, unless fb is very stupid to use those two root debuffs at the same time for FA to remove them both. If a fb can disable a FA to move he has the advatange. He may get hit once or twice (depending how quick he fades away while rooting/debuffing) but he can still get those debuffs on the FA while it cant move, he just has to recover and move quickly and initiate that hardluck fk combo to finish the job.

The range is the FA's advantage, but like you said fk can out do it. Disable the FA, cast the range and level decrease buff, stay away and recover if hit, then initiate the fk hardluck combo while FA cant move. But ofcourse you must be confident that your damage is enough to do it. Dear let me share you something, when youre in pk the most important thing to do first is to feel your enemy's defense (attacking out of combo) and damage (whilst evading), atleast thats what I do before I attempt to kill - read the target.

Xiju
02-05-2011, 07:26 AM
lol miavi he's talking about freestyle pvp not pk xD but yeah I agree with you on that pk part.

MamaMiaYoe
02-05-2011, 07:51 AM
The range of fk is higher than FA's maximum range. The maximum range a FA can have is 10 and not 11. [the 1~8 range skills we commonly use for pvp/pk (except terra lance) added with the use of our Astral Bow and Eagle eye buff.]

Force kick has 2 more range advantage than our skills - range of 12. The unroot debuffs have 19 seconds duration at lvl 18. Darkness (-2 range decrease debuff ) and field of Enervation (-12 level down) both have 30 seconds duration at max lvl and 1.5 cast time. I STRONGLY BELIEVE that this whole process of getting the FA target binded and weakened will still give you enough time to cast the hardluck combo, even with less than 10 seconds left for the debuff's duration to wear off. Hardluck range which is 8 will allow the FA to hit you since their skills are gunna be lessened to 8 range but if you include a fade on combo like that epic pro guide I so love watching you can break the FA's combo if just incase it attempts, but I doubt it will have a chance to kill you. Unless it hits so hard and it uses AoS, but even though, its going to be hard for FA to kill out of combo.

MamaMiaYoe
02-05-2011, 07:56 AM
lol miavi he's talking about freestyle pvp not pk xD but yeah I agree with you on that pk part.

Im just making sure he wasnt talking about pk >.< then yeah. Comboing in pvp freestyle against a range class is suicide especially against a fa

Berserk_Fury
02-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Even in pk, lets break it up. So you run at an FA, and root them, take at least 1 lance. Any decent FA will crit you for 800-1000. So you fade and move away, and pot, but since you took over 700 dmg, you can't heal all the way. Then the FA removes the root, comes at you. Lets say you root them again (as miavii keeps pointing out you have 2 roots), but you take another lance, if not 2. So even if your pots are cooled already, you're missing 200-600 of your hp at this point. Then you start combo, hardluck, during that cast the FA will start combo and shoot another lance at you, and then you go with fk and rest of your combo missing about 1k+ of your hp before you land a single hit. And then you keep saying how the FB should use darkness and field of enervation, during those casts you'll be below half health, so how does that work out?

MamaMiaYoe
02-05-2011, 08:15 AM
^
That is if it takes 2 lances on you. You just have to maintain your distance dear. An FA out of combo isnt as dangerous as a FA in combo. Rooting a FA who attempts to combo will break its combo mode - you did that to me in the video. The second debuff combo is what sets your cards here. 19 seconds is alot of time, well for me, it should be enough to be able to debuff, stay away and get the hp back, even better if you didnt get a crit. Even with 5 seconds root debuff duration left for you to initiate the hardluck fk combo, you'll have more chances to win because the FA's level (its HP) is greatly decreased with enervation at the same time you would be in combo while its not if you cast fk out of its range, which I guess can only be possible by fading in combo aswell.

MamaMiaYoe
02-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Ermm and Curse Remove takes 2.2 seconds of cast time so if ure fading 0.8 seconds. You'll have enough time to recover, coz the FA will have to run/dash (more time) to you and might only get 1 hit if its skills range hits you as you root and stay away again.

Xiju
02-05-2011, 10:50 AM

me vs miavi
mistakes are inevitable

MamaMiaYoe
02-05-2011, 11:13 AM
learn from him :D

Good fight. Inspiring fb movement.

Xiju
02-05-2011, 01:44 PM
xi have you found any other game to play besides terra? i cant read chinese/korean/japanese

nah lol just waiting for tera to come to the us

Berserk_Fury
02-05-2011, 07:06 PM
So lets see, first you tell people to use all the debuffs in a pk against an FA, then after arguing that you're right you make a video in which the only debuffs you used were root, and then the only time you casted HL as well you died? Uh...

Xiju
02-05-2011, 07:11 PM
So lets see, first you tell people to use all the debuffs in a pk against an FA, then after arguing that you're right you make a video in which the only debuffs you used were root, and then the only time you casted HL as well you died? Uh...

y use hl when all i need is root lewlz

u just have to adapt

edit: also at that place where i died, a hl could have been casted due to the huge gap between our combo times, it just so happens i got unlucky with the # of crits i was expecting :\

Berserk_Fury
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
y use hl when all i need is root lewlz

I'm pretty sure that proves my point, and all the arguments you and miavii had against it were a waste of everyone's time?

Xiju
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that proves my point, and all the arguments you and miavii had against it were a waste of everyone's time?

u just have to adapt

edit: also at that place where i died, a hl could have been casted due to the huge gap between our combo times, it just so happens i got unlucky with the # of crits i was expecting :\

if u knew hl was a waste of time for u y did u even keep trying? lol it was also clear u didnt even have enough time since she had combo on u the whole time
obv if u and the fa started combo at the same time, y waste time hling? that's asking to die. use hl on ur own time. read the quote above, taken from the last part of the guide. "adapt"

Diablo
02-05-2011, 08:08 PM
You should just stop. Xi rolled miavi as bad as miavi rolled you. You should of accepted defeat when you lost to miavi, instead of making excuses. Now you bash on xi whos trying to give advice. Just stop.

Xiju
02-05-2011, 08:23 PM
You should just stop. Xi rolled miavi as bad as miavi rolled you. You should of accepted defeat when you lost to miavi, instead of making excuses. Now you bash on xi whos trying to give advice. Just stop.

well i wouldnt put it this way -.-... but yea just giving advice meng :(
fbs have all kinds of debuffs to adapt to different situations
root - pretty much the game changer, allows you to not only stop someone from moving but control when they start/ stop combo
foe - lowers opponents lvl - meaning their atk/ def/ hp drops. another fairly good debuff that could save you
hl - increases ur rate by 10 even if ur cd is capped out along with dealing an extra 20% crit dmg.
mf - for those pesky instant immune wa/ bl and those fs before they aod

only thing is u have to know when to use each debuff... like you'd probably use hl or foe if you know you can get it off before the other person's first hit in their combo instead of taking a hit just to cast it (which is suicide), and you'd use root to cut off momentum etc.

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-05-2011, 09:25 PM
The maximum range a FA can have is 10 and not 11.

Apparently you've never heard of wind/ice lance/cannon.

Also.. if you darkness a FA who has heard of such lances mentioned above, the only skill you can use besides FK is Field Root. Because 11-2=9. And the only debuff/skill other than FK that is greater than 9 range is field root.

chainlock
02-05-2011, 11:51 PM
apparently u can't add eagle eye=1 ice lance=9 9+1=10

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/fabow.png

Xiju
02-06-2011, 12:06 AM
lol chain beat me to it

Chris7
02-06-2011, 01:29 AM
i ing at cabal.

MamaMiaYoe
02-06-2011, 03:47 AM

No, this is th fpsnoob mindset against us. As long as were in Seireitei we'll be wrong. So not matter what we say or do, as long as were on that guild he will hate us.

But this is what im gunna say to him. He have to losen up sometimes and drop that pride. >.< Learn to accept defeat and move on to improve. But most importantly have fun and stay away from the negative people (if its us then ignore us). XI showed what I meant about the control im talking about. He even did a good job to add execrate in his combo that broke most of my combo mode. fb is a good class.

Berserk_Fury
02-06-2011, 04:38 AM
if u knew hl was a waste of time for u y did u even keep trying? lol it was also clear u didnt even have enough time since she had combo on u the whole time
obv if u and the fa started combo at the same time, y waste time hling? that's asking to die. use hl on ur own time. read the quote above, taken from the last part of the guide. "adapt"

You know it's called learning from experience. My fight against her was how many months ago? As I said after the fight that I just woke up at that time (as I did just now) and wasn't thinking very well. I've asked for a rematch multiple times since and was refused. So yeah arguments I made now are kinda unrelated to what I did months ago. You were the one that told everyone to do one thing and then did something completely different the next day.

Bad advice is bad advice. My whole argument is that FBs shouldn't be using many debuffs against an FA (as I learned from my fight months ago), but xi and miavii keep telling people to use all the debuffs. And then look at what happens in their fight.

No, this is th fpsnoob mindset against us. As long as were in Seireitei we'll be wrong. So not matter what we say or do, as long as were on that guild he will hate us.

But this is what im gunna say to him. He have to losen up sometimes and drop that pride. >.< Learn to accept defeat and move on to improve. But most importantly have fun and stay away from the negative people (if its us then ignore us). XI showed what I meant about the control im talking about. He even did a good job to add execrate in his combo that broke most of my combo mode. fb is a good class.

You being in sei has nothing to do with this. I like how you have to bring that up when this thread is completely unrelated. You were proven completely wrong in that video because it showed that using multiple debuffs in a pk against FA = suicide, and yet you're still talking like you were right all along.

JustinBieber
02-06-2011, 06:52 AM
You being in sei has nothing to do with this. I like how you have to bring that up when this thread is completely unrelated. You were proven completely wrong in that video because it showed that using multiple debuffs in a pk against FA = suicide, and yet you're still talking like you were right all along.

cuz maybe she knew u might sooner or later u would bring that up.... theres something wrong with you and it is that u have too much EGO learn to lose...

xi has something u need to learn: SKILLS

MamaMiaYoe
02-06-2011, 07:36 AM
@fps
I was right to prove the fb's out there that they have complete control of the situation if they play their cards right. XI did his own methods but he still demonstrated what I mean about fb control. >.< Like Bieberfever said, u has to drop that ego. It will stress you and thats not how we should treat ourselves by playing this game. Learn to loosen up and just have fun

DeathWish24
02-06-2011, 08:10 AM

me vs miavi
mistakes are inevitable

only real kid in this game w/ skill. nice job xi.

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-06-2011, 09:20 AM
You were proven completely wrong in that video because it showed that using multiple debuffs in a pk against FA = suicide

Which brings it back to my point. Thanks.

Xiju
02-06-2011, 11:41 AM
fps:
using ur debuffs on a fa is a good strat. I didn't do it in the fights simply cuz miavi gave me no opening or the timing wasn't right. if I had the chance and caught the fa completely off guard I'd put hl and foe on the fa. miavi hits incredibly hard on the fb I was using (since like u said, 95% of the fbs aren't as well geared as u) so 1 wrong miscalculation could end up costing me as u saw in the end where tbh I expected more than just 3/6 crits. it just comes back to the point of adapting.

MamaMiaYoe
02-06-2011, 04:24 PM
3700 hp! I have that amount! field of enervation leaves 3.4 >.< (-12 levels down) XI was able to use it, but in his own method of inclding the debuff in combo, very smart. :)

MamaMiaYoe
02-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Apparently you've never heard of wind/ice lance/cannon.

Also.. if you darkness a FA who has heard of such lances mentioned above, the only skill you can use besides FK is Field Root. Because 11-2=9. And the only debuff/skill other than FK that is greater than 9 range is field root.

Cannons arent my thing. Not even freezing lance with wut? 75% amp add ,no. >.< I just cant.

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Cannons arent my thing. Not even freezing lance with wut? 75% amp add ,no. >.< I just cant.

Well you're missing out. That extra range means quicker cast as opposed to a shorter ranged skill, which ultimately means you'll fire more lances in the long run.

For those that can't comprehend what I'm getting at, take for example Freezing lance being cast at 11 range (with astral bow + eagle eye) compared to a terra lance being cast at range 9 (astral bow + eagle eye). The range gap between the 2 skills will obviously cause your character to run closer to the target, thus delaying the cast time. Although it might not seem like much delay, if you were to use longer ranged skills more often, you'll save alot of time casting rather than running to get a closer attempt. Now this doesnt mean that in combo freezing lance's dps > terra lance, obviously not, it's pretty much common sense that terra lance has the highest dps for a lance. But this only applies to freestyle pvp or pk. Like XI stating that starting your combo before your opponent is the key to victory, the additional range will alow you to cast your skill faster as opposed to a shorter ranged skill.

MamaMiaYoe
02-07-2011, 02:17 AM
Well you're missing out. That extra range means quicker cast as opposed to a shorter ranged skill, which ultimately means you'll fire more lances in the long run.

For those that can't comprehend what I'm getting at, take for example Freezing lance being cast at 11 range (with astral bow + eagle eye) compared to a terra lance being cast at range 9 (astral bow + eagle eye). The range gap between the 2 skills will obviously cause your character to run closer to the target, thus delaying the cast time. Although it might not seem like much delay, if you were to use longer ranged skills more often, you'll save alot of time casting rather than running to get a closer attempt. Now this doesnt mean that in combo freezing lance's dps > terra lance, obviously not, it's pretty much common sense that terra lance has the highest dps for a lance. But this only applies to freestyle pvp or pk. Like XI stating that starting your combo before your opponent is the key to victory, the additional range will alow you to cast your skill faster as opposed to a shorter ranged skill.

ermm as long as the 12 range of force kick is there. Theres no way you can begin/start a combo against a person who uses this in its perfect range. Btw freezing lance has 65% amp not 75 >.<.

Xiju
02-07-2011, 07:10 AM
ermm as long as the 12 range of force kick is there. Theres no way you can begin/start a combo against a person who uses this in its perfect range. Btw freezing lance has 65% amp not 75 >.<.

theres no way someone is gonna start combo before u if u use a ice lance out of combo then run around

BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS A FB GUIDE GUIS
i'll try and get a vid up of fb vs wa, fb vs bl, fb vs wi, fb vs fs

Rockstar
02-07-2011, 07:17 AM
6 pages on how to fight an FA, really?

Xiju
02-07-2011, 07:22 AM

brb.

epilepsy

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-07-2011, 06:18 PM

Sorry not everyone can use 1 magic arrow and the FA dies, so yeah it takes that many pages. Afterall FA is the most complicated class to fight against.

Lolhi
02-07-2011, 07:02 PM

nice loss of 300 dmg at 6:04 30 amp pot much?

Lelouch
02-07-2011, 08:00 PM
you all forgot, borrowing gears is pro.

MamaMiaYoe
02-08-2011, 01:59 PM

I switched my rings, my board and my ammy. Let me LOL at you when I show this video of my 1.4 crit with aop +6, k red board, x3 ros and cr +2. Im just waiting for Sal or XI to get back from school so I can frap it and show you how wrong ur accusation is. :)

MamaMiaYoe
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
you all forgot, borrowing gears is pro.

you all forgot,

o.O who is Lelouch?

MamaMiaYoe
02-08-2011, 06:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_dw4uU0zOI

Can I drop the F bomb please I want to say it so bad. Makes me look so mean. >.<

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Wait so why did you switch out then? What's worth sacrificing 300+ dmg in pk for?

MamaMiaYoe
02-09-2011, 02:15 AM
rate and hp just trying whats guuna work

xAntiVirusx
02-09-2011, 11:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DPDm3337Do i messed up from start but ya,not pro jsut having fun

Xiju
02-17-2011, 10:33 AM
cool i got unbanned

HadySoliman
02-17-2011, 10:34 AM
lol goodjob, but you are still alz buyer. :D

Xiju
02-17-2011, 10:35 AM
lol goodjob, but you are still alz buyer. :D

hey mang u jelly
everyone that > you buys alz true story

HadySoliman
02-17-2011, 10:37 AM
oXIo, i can't stop laughing at your signature writing lol.

Xiju
02-17-2011, 10:37 AM
oXIo, i can't stop laughing at your signature writing lol.

i hack + buy alz true story

HadySoliman
02-17-2011, 10:38 AM
ah but you still pwn, and everytime u are in war u 2 hit me lol.

HadySoliman
02-17-2011, 10:44 AM
anyway oXIo, goodluck buying alz more and watching korean series, i guess that what inspires you stupid laggy noob, xD jk

Berserk_Fury
02-17-2011, 02:53 PM
xi got banned o.O

Izumiia
02-17-2011, 05:01 PM
It's ok, you're just some random on cap side that can't even break 100.

youre just some random cap fb that roots and run from me :(

ily

Xiju
02-17-2011, 05:30 PM
xi got banned o.O

on forums :( gms hate me

Xiju
02-21-2011, 12:07 PM
bump for noobs

XFearMyBladeX
04-03-2011, 02:56 PM
bump lol

Xiju
04-26-2011, 10:08 PM
el
oh
el

i remember this thread

Valdoroth
04-27-2011, 05:52 AM
You're not exactly as tactful in your debuffing decisions if those were/are your NW actions.
Trust me, I've played an FB for 3 years straight. From what I know you were a Wiz for a good while. If you can do dash combo with any decency, there is almost no need to root FA. Only WI. FS should be the one's you darkness. Wi and FA are ranged by default, why choose a skill on them to slow them by 1 attack? You seem to not take into consideration how much time it does take to debuff, even in combo. HL should be primarily used on WA as they have the highest HP, or FS ifWA is not present. BL are similar to FB with just extra stats, but an FB's rate should give them the leadway.

Xiju
04-27-2011, 06:31 AM
You're not exactly as tactful in your debuffing decisions if those were/are your NW actions.
Trust me, I've played an FB for 3 years straight. From what I know you were a Wiz for a good while. If you can do dash combo with any decency, there is almost no need to root FA. Only WI. FS should be the one's you darkness. Wi and FA are ranged by default, why choose a skill on them to slow them by 1 attack? You seem to not take into consideration how much time it does take to debuff, even in combo. HL should be primarily used on WA as they have the highest HP, or FS ifWA is not present. BL are similar to FB with just extra stats, but an FB's rate should give them the leadway.

lol? did u even read this thread? o well guess u dunno how big an advantage root is lulz
seeing as u prob didnt even read the thread u prob didnt see this too

edit: ill explain it more to you
what happens when u root a fa?
answer: they either remove root or sit there
situation 1: they remove root > you field root and go back > you start combo and open with fk to the rest of ur combo > by the time they start combo ur at a 4 skill advantage on them already
sitation 2: they sit there > start combo and open with fk to the rest of ur combo > by the time they start combo ur at a 4 skill advantage

and in war? el oh el even more you should be rooting since everyone has more hp/ def for you to go through and not everyone is a ty runner

Izumiia
04-27-2011, 01:10 PM
xi is shtteh runner no nid to root him in war :D