PDA

View Full Version : What is the best PvP class? How well does it do in PvE?

Divine Nexus
02-05-2011, 07:11 AM
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum section, so i just put it in a random class category. What is the best PvP CLASS? And how does this top tier in PvP do in PvE?

xEtherx
02-05-2011, 07:51 AM
for standing dual FS, FA, FB in that order. For free style dual pvp Wizzy, FA, FS. For War Wizzy, FA, FS, BL. For pve Wizzy and warrior are necessary because of SP buff and fury ( no other class combination as the synergy like a WI & WA ), aside from that the rest are ok but they lack either truely potent party buffs or have a slight dps disadvantage.

My suggestion if your more into pvp and dont want to be another over played class make an FA. The gear is cheaper then a wizzy, FA is the least played class and it has decent buffs for every class along with decent rate and crit dmg built in making defense and amp your main priorities.

xEtherx
02-05-2011, 08:22 AM
You left out that in a small party for dungeons/war, or a large one, an fb is just as important as a warrior. Fbs can also very easily wreck someone in war with their debuffs. Bladers have helpful party buffs and have potentially the highest dps on targets without massive defense assuming you are 1st hit retargeting in bm2.

I wasn't knocking the other classes just pointing out the strongest and their synergy. It is very true FB has nice debuffs but it war FB's usually spend their time rooting wizzy's and hard lucking people, They are more a utility class in war. FB in a dungeon Wa's Panic cry/fury > FB's hard luck and execrate because the FB has to constantly stop to recast. Is FB the second best class for debuffing yes but no where near as effective as a WA with Panic + fury + bloody.

I was just give the top choices.

xEtherx
02-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Are you kidding? you don't add warrior, but you add FA as 2nd best? rofl, my WA has never, ever had a problem with any FA. They always get 2shot.

Also, how the hell can you add wiz as best freestyle pvp? FS do better, imo. Most wiz I freestyle pvp try to spam blink, but it dpoesn't matter because they get killed in 2 skills >_>

If your in merc come to ch 19 some time I'll introduce you to 2 well geared FA's ( Scarlett and balladizzle ) Who will destroy any average or decent warrior ( not warriors like Koja and burningRaven ) . You can also try your luck vs bel or hanny. As a wizzy I usually destroy a warrior unless they are geared like koja or BurningRaven and I'm slightly better then average geared.

Divine Nexus
02-05-2011, 12:27 PM
I like how you referred to me as "the guy."

Chris7
02-05-2011, 12:48 PM
divine, ignore any further advice from sheep. he's a well known retard on this game..

and ether, warrior deff goes up in a standstill PvP with fs.. I don't think fb deserves to be mentioned so that can be bumped off.

remember this is assuming each class is of equivalent gear.

jimbo
02-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Are you kidding? you don't add warrior, but you add FA as 2nd best? rofl, my WA has never, ever had a problem with any FA. They always get 2shot.

Also, how the hell can you add wiz as best freestyle pvp? FS do better, imo. Most wiz I freestyle pvp try to spam blink, but it dpoesn't matter because they get killed in 2 skills >_>

But I will admit, there are a few wiz that can really do well in freestyle, because they have alot of skill.

+1 fa is squesshy i say the best in pvp are the best at every thing WA and fs then after that i may say fbs cause there debuffs lol .......tell me how annoying it is a wa in immunity and in bm2 and aura and fs aod and bm2 on any base

Drew
02-05-2011, 05:32 PM
tell me how annoying it is a...fs (in) aod and bm2 on any base

it is annoying...for the fs himself ^^ and quite enjoyable for a range like FA lol, that way i don't have to dance in war channel to regen sp. use eagle, stand back and auto attk the short casts, he can't reach u and he can't move, problem solved, lol

yomo
02-05-2011, 06:24 PM
in pvp FS and WA are at the top (assuming it's standstill), pve wise WA have a slight edge because of higher dps
when it comes to freestyle, (which needs more skill), Wiz/FA have the advantage, FS would be a close 2nd and WA's right behind them, FB/BL aren't too bad
all classes do just fine in pve, i personally suggest you play wizard or fb, those are probably the more fun classes in the game

DivineWrath
02-06-2011, 05:34 AM

But I will admit, there are a few wiz that can really do well in freestyle, because they have alot of skill.

lol, you forget the trouble you had with my FA? lol

Noir
02-06-2011, 09:33 AM
bladers can be good too o.o

jimbo
02-06-2011, 03:17 PM
it is annoying...for the fs himself ^^ and quite enjoyable for a range like FA lol, that way i don't have to dance in war channel to regen sp. use eagle, stand back and auto attk the short casts, he can't reach u and he can't move, problem solved, lol

lol just cancel aod and rape any fa that come near u problem solve lol

cadacus_ater
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I won't compare classes in war because in essence, they have different roles that they are good at and the rest comes down to skill and gear. As far as pve is concerned, if you are strong enough, any class is good at it, but BL are possibly the best initially at soloing, though WA are also very good and FS can tank very effectively. The other 3 classes suffer a bit from their low def and hp in their ability to solo at first.

In parties, a rough summary would be:
WI are highly desired for sp, great support, and ranged dps+aoe
FA for healing, support and potentially the highest ranged dps
FB for debuff and versatility
WA for good tanking and good aoe+dps
FS for unmovable, but very strong tanking, good aoe and def support
BL for tanking, with high dps on single targets that doesn't sacrifice def and movement

Comparing BL against the top two pvp classes WA and FS, assuming optimized gear, BL can be good in pvp....if it's a bm1 pvp =P

But honestly, in a standing pvp with no bm or aura, most of the time BL can only out-do a WA or FS with luck assuming optimized builds. The BL has the most balanced melee combat stats in the game with built-in crit rate and dmg in skills, allowing more versatility in builds. However, WA can beat them out with their high base and better def and hp, where FS can win with high crit dmg and rate and the highest def in the game.
The only thing I could see allowing a BL to win against a FS is if, in the optimized build, the BL's def and hp was high enough to keep him from being 3-4 shot by the FS and the BL's attack and amp was able to break the def of the FS well enough to out dps him with a faster combo. (In other words, if the BL could survive FK>Impact Stab>SG>SS he MIGHT win)
Against a WA, about the only advantages I see a BL having in this duel is higher crit rate and dmg and a faster combo. The WA def would be easier to break compared to the FS, but WA have more hp to make up for that. (So if the BL could survive FK>Impact Stab>SQ>WW he MIGHT win)

In summary for a standing pvp, assuming optimized builds, the winner would be determined by ... Luck ... (a.k.a. Crits and Non-Crits)

Vontar
02-06-2011, 05:49 PM
for standing dual FS, FA, FB in that order. For free style dual pvp Wizzy, FA, FS. For War Wizzy, FA, FS, BL. For pve Wizzy and warrior are necessary because of SP buff and fury ( no other class combination as the synergy like a WI & WA ), aside from that the rest are ok but they lack either truely potent party buffs or have a slight dps disadvantage.

My suggestion if your more into pvp and dont want to be another over played class make an FA. The gear is cheaper then a wizzy, FA is the least played class and it has decent buffs for every class along with decent rate and crit dmg built in making defense and amp your main priorities.
Sorry to all, but bladers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at war. Almost all classes outscore them, no offense. Anyways, even to get a good score in war for a blader you have to have forci amp or mystic, either which one costs a shet load. In war it's wiz>fs>WA/FA(depends on the war)>fb>bl although most of the time there's not many good fbs

Foxhound3857
02-06-2011, 06:42 PM
I thought FB's were supposed to be one of the best PvP classes at high levels, especially in duels.

Vontar
02-06-2011, 07:03 PM
I was just talking about war O.o, fb can be great at war just depends on how "good" they are

DivineWrath
02-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Sorry to all, but bladers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at war. Almost all classes outscore them, no offense. Anyways, even to get a good score in war for a blader you have to have forci amp or mystic, either which one costs a shet load. In war it's wiz>fs>WA/FA(depends on the war)>fb>bl although most of the time there's not many good fbs

lol BL can dish out some serious dmg in war, idk who told you they couldnt xD

Drew
02-07-2011, 01:37 AM
lol just cancel aod and rape any fa that come near u problem solve lol

the moment he takes it off, watch that hp go down flush like water in a toilet bowl lol

cadacus_ater
02-07-2011, 05:55 AM
I'm of the opinion that any class can 'own' the other assuming optimal gear. The problem is, very few people have gear that is comparable across classes (i.e. the best BL may not be as optimized as the best FS, etc.) so most of us don't really have good (or truly 'equal') references to go off of. And then there are some people who might have equal gear, but a portion of them may fail at using it, whether due to bad skill setups, poor combos, or even poor computer/internet speed. But if the classes were truly 'equal' in gear setup and skill, with decent computers, it just depends on who crits. There are ways to beat all 6 classes with any of the other 6, but some have a harder time of it than others.

Mat
02-07-2011, 06:27 AM
just go with warrior, best all around class for the money you need to spend to make it decent

Mat
02-07-2011, 06:29 AM
And your FA was 10 lvls higher at the time, and it was still a good match xD <3

Ignore any further advice from D, he's an alz-buying dookie head who thinks everyone who doesn't have full forcy amp+8 armor is "garbage player"

Well,If that's the case, then a FS still has the most potential if you had bills upon bills to spend for it. As for average to upper class players, fs and wa go the farthest for your money, imo. But yeah, you're right, if a FA is extremely rich as dookie, they will rape. This is where fiery comes in o.o

And there's only one of him :P
brb........................................

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

k back

Soryuha
02-08-2011, 01:22 AM
just go with warrior, best all around class for the money you need to spend to make it decent

This ^

Go WA.

DivineWrath
02-08-2011, 02:45 AM

+2 :d

lentil
02-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Also the most boring

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 03:00 AM
WA OP K nuff said

Foxhound3857
02-11-2011, 12:03 PM
FB. Best end-game PvPer, most fun class with the flashiest, most sexy looking skills in the game. Assassinate, Infernal Impact, Infernal Stigma; no other class in the game has skills that look as cool as these.

tsjay
03-12-2011, 01:37 PM
BEST PVE= BL/WI/FA BEST PVP= WA/FS DECENT in both: FB

jimbo
04-02-2011, 04:48 AM
i would say its between wa and blader

jimbo
04-03-2011, 10:14 AM
well take that back wa and fs .... i seen fs rape bladers

cadacus_ater
04-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Only reason FS rape BL (or vice versa) is crits unless there is a major difference in gear....

Although FS 4 skill combo with Trans to Comp skill at the end is faster than BL by 0.1 sec if the duel ends on the 4th skill (SS comes out before LS)....

chainlock
04-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Crit built bladers hit me just as hard as FS do. In mass pk I'd vote FS>BL, but 1v1 stand still it all comes down to who crits. In free style it comes down to the player if it's equal gear.

chainlock
04-03-2011, 07:15 PM
lol fs and wa dominate bl's in pvp...hands down..

whens the last time u ran into a bl that had 4300 hp with 1250 def that crit 2200's on people w/o shorts..?

Never with quite those stats, but I've run into a few with 4500+ hp, 1k+ def and they crit 2k+ on people with 1k defense.

chainlock
04-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Crit built bladers hit me just as hard as FS do. In mass pk I'd vote FS>BL, but 1v1 stand still it all comes down to who crits. In free style it comes down to the player if it's equal gear.

which is why they wont ever be the top pvp class

Didn't say they were.

chainlock
04-03-2011, 08:06 PM
you didnt say it, just hinted towards the fact that theyre up there with fs when theyre obviously not...fs/wa=top pvpers

In stand still they can be.

Spur
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
WA=FS>BL>FB=FA>WI
always how i saw stand still pvp after trans skills came out

chainlock
04-03-2011, 08:50 PM
lol equally geared fs and bl pvp= 7-8/10 for fs nearly every time..unless the fs uses lvl 9 skills and the bl uses 20's...

by equal i mean dual 20 dmg forcs, eof 8 7/40 helm etc..+11 forc amp

With equal gear it's still 100% crit dependant, wa/bl/fs can all 3-5 shot each other pretty easily.

WA=FS>BL>FB=FA>WI
always how i saw stand still pvp after trans skills came out

That's pretty much how I see it too.

jimbo
04-05-2011, 12:51 PM
lol fs and wa dominate bl's in pvp...hands down..

whens the last time u ran into a bl that had 4300 hp with 1250 def that crit 2200's on people w/o shorts..?

exactly so the best class in pvp is wa or fs..