PDA

View Full Version : Force Bladers, why play them?

Storm704
02-06-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm new to this game and have only started playing yesterday. I've been thinking of choosing between a blader/warrior/ or a force blader. The force blader caught my attention the most (considering they seemed the coolest) so what is it about them that makes them worth playing? Are they they great in pvp? How is there dps? Or are they the under dogs? Some help would be appreciated to narrow down my choices. :o

Berserk_Fury
02-06-2011, 05:56 AM
FB is a very fun class to play but is also one of the hardest to build up. It probably takes the most gear to become decent in the game, and until you have that gear you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, badly.

It really depends on what you want. If you like a challenge and an interesting class, go with FB. If you want an easy route, but the one that could get rather boring, go with warrior.

Storm704
02-06-2011, 06:07 AM
What exactly do you mean by 'decent'. What do they excel at? Are they well known for PvP, PvE. If geared up properly are they on par with the other classes?

Foxhound3857
02-06-2011, 09:58 AM
What exactly do you mean by 'decent'. What do they excel at? Are they well known for PvP, PvE. If geared up properly are they on par with the other classes?

He means that they have a hard road leveling up because their stats suffer in the beginning as opposed to other classes, due to their balanced nature. However, once you reach the higher levels, they really start to shine, especially in PvP. In PvE they're good at soloing with their multi-mob attacks, reliable self-buffs, and their ability to cripple enemies with debuffs.

tomaboy
02-06-2011, 10:09 AM

You won't really notice how good a FB is until you have close to endgame gear. As far as classes go, FB is one that relies very heavily on the gear you have. The trick to FB is finding a nice balance ground between all your stats and that takes time. Lots and lots of time. Once you find that though you'll have very little issues doing what you want to do. Granted I'm not saying all classes don't rely on their gear to some degree but it's more noticeable, at least I think on FB. We do have the luxury of having Crit Rate in our buffs so it's fairly easy to go a full damage build, much easier than any other class.

Lorsel-Exa
02-06-2011, 12:59 PM
The FB is really balanced and is good at soloing if you get the hang of Upgrading and using Force Cores.
They get really good around lvl 50 or so due to the AOE Infernal Stigma.
Pros:
-Balanced Class
-Nice Self Buff
-Curses Later On
-Good Solo Class

Cons:
-Hard to develop
-Low stats early game
-No Party Buffs

Thats about it. :)

YoungSuper
02-18-2011, 08:48 AM
their just better than the rest. in the hands of an experienced player, like myself, the forceblader will rain down hell on the battle feild. you just gotta know what your doing. if you think the force blader is weak? chances are you are a noob and just dont know how to play the class.

Berserk_Fury
02-18-2011, 08:53 AM
their just better than the rest. in the hands of an experienced player, like myself, the forceblader will rain down hell on the battle feild. you just gotta know what your doing. if you think the force blader is weak? chances are you are a noob and just dont know how to play the class.

FBs are weak though.

YoungSuper
02-18-2011, 08:57 AM
no there not. arnt you a forceblader? and if they are weak, whose the strong class?

Dalton673538
02-18-2011, 09:18 AM
force blader is one of the best classes u can have if u are planning on getting it to a high lvl like toma up there :D

YoungSuper
02-18-2011, 09:20 AM
yea forcebladers are great. someone please educate Berserk_Fury.

Izumiia
02-18-2011, 09:35 AM
fbs are baaaaaaaaaaaad, i hate fighting them 1v1.. no more fb pl0x : <

but rerolling to fb was worth it since its a great combo in war and pve with wizzie jajaja

Berserk_Fury
02-18-2011, 09:36 AM
yea forcebladers are great. someone please educate Berserk_Fury.

I have a pretty damn geared up FB, but anyone with equal gear to mine except FS will do everything better than me. FB dps blows, and don't have enough def compared to warriors/bladers.

Xiju
02-18-2011, 10:26 AM
mfs are the best pve class. look how many can solo ft2 at lvl 14x

macbowes
02-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Ok so stop complaining. Thank You.

Pfft. FS's are ridiculous in PvP, amazing for war, and their DPS is slightly worse than FB's.

Rockstar
02-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Force Bladers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

YoungSuper
02-18-2011, 12:01 PM
well if defense is the problem go heavy FB. and search for even better gear. i dont have any problems with my Fb.

YoungSuper
02-18-2011, 12:03 PM
mfs are very wack. the extreme bordem you get with playing that class completely outways anything good about them. mfs = not worth the time at all.

macbowes
02-18-2011, 01:12 PM
well if defense is the problem go heavy FB. and search for even better gear. i dont have any problems with my Fb.

Even with 25b in gear, a WA with 10b in gear will have better DPS.

Berserk_Fury
02-18-2011, 11:05 PM

My gear is better than osm armor.

Probation
02-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Force Bladers are just cool leave it at that

deamonreaper
02-20-2011, 11:09 PM
take it this way, if you can get atleast +9 stit and osm with atleast 30dmg/samp forc and lappy stuff then they are definately fun but the defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s ass and you still get raped so easily. just requires skill. they keep nerfing debuffs like with the un-root buff they gave fa and bl so its getting harder and harder but eh, if you play it you know what its like to debuff the sht out of people and rap.e them.

DrifterX
02-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Fb ftw!!!! =p

Berserk_Fury
02-21-2011, 07:53 AM
take it this way, if you can get atleast +9 stit and osm with atleast 30dmg/samp forc and lappy stuff then they are definately fun but the defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s ass and you still get raped so easily. just requires skill. they keep nerfing debuffs like with the un-root buff they gave fa and bl so its getting harder and harder but eh, if you play it you know what its like to debuff the sht out of people and rap.e them.

I never said FBs weren't fun. Just that the class is weak compared to others.

xiju2
02-21-2011, 08:30 AM
fb > everyone in war/ pk

Storm704
02-23-2011, 08:53 AM
eh I chose a force shielder. Thanks for the input anyways xD

deamonreaper
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM
I never said FBs weren't fun. Just that the class is weak compared to others.

i didn't quote you. why are you replying to me as if i did?

sheeno13
02-23-2011, 04:42 PM
ForceBladers are the best at pvp's beacause of the Debuffs combined with skills,and is fun beacause it is using magic to buff,debuff,and atk,and sword skills witch look the best.Bladers is a fast Char,The skills are fast and you can use more skills faster....but has low mana and it consumes alot of MP Potions,id make it your second choice....WarriorIs Highly focused on Brutal Strength witch makes you hard to be taken down and is easy to take enemys down,the skills are slow but strong but takes up ALOT of mp(which you will not have alot of)[Last Choice]
But there are lots of other qualitys that may intrest you on choosing,you can make 6 chars,so make 1 of every class and play around and decide which one you like.

Leonhart
02-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Force Bladers are just cool leave it at that

This guys knows what he's talking about.

fark
02-23-2011, 11:40 PM
FB can root, mana frezze,
BM bm2 is taugnest!