PDA

View Full Version : Uh - gameguard closing chrome browser and msn messenger?

YouFarkSpiderLiao
04-02-2010, 03:10 PM
anyone experiencing gameguard closing your browser and messenger apps?

Eval122
04-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Game guard doesn't like chrome, Try Firefox or even IE if that fails. Update to the latest messenger. If you have any third party add ons with msn such as skins, msn plus or custom emoticons, you should remove them and see if that works. So far Firefox and messenger work fine for me.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 03:22 PM
No problems at all for me, and btw, y do u guys even use ET nowadays, Firefox totally pwns dat

Takimaru
04-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Yh I had a few problems with my messenger my self but it seems to be working once O open the game before running the messenger and GG dosent work with chrome at all it keeps closing cabal so i just dl FF and its all good for me now.

YouFarkSpiderLiao
04-09-2010, 06:57 PM
bump, getting tired of this crap where it shuts down my browser, windows messenger, and my windows live email app, estsoft, fix this asap

YouFarkSpiderLiao
04-11-2010, 06:55 PM
bumping, small, defenseless, and starving children's lives at stake

Sheepy
04-14-2010, 04:46 PM
It shuts down my Google Chrome. Thank goodness I read this, I was freaking out and thinking I had a virus. lol

Just use Firefox or some other browser and if MSN is that important, eBuddy/meebo could be a solution.

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 09:04 PM
It shuts down my Google Chrome. Thank goodness I read this, I was freaking out and thinking I had a virus. lol

Just use Firefox or some other browser and if MSN is that important, eBuddy/meebo could be a solution.

Mmmm I run Cabal+FireFox+MSN at the same time no issues. Might just be Chrome causing the issues.