PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie question from Divine Nexus

Divine Nexus
02-08-2011, 07:47 AM
How do I gain SP?:p

Wow, I feel so embarrassed to ask that. I just received my neat aura and do not have enough SP to use it. Apparently, I never even paid attention to this accumulation of some stat that I was completely unaware of. Could someone kindly inform me of how to check how much "SP" I have and how to "gain" more?

Many thanks in advance! :)

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 09:00 AM

Wow, I feel so embarrassed to ask that. I just received my neat aura and do not have enough SP to use it. Apparently, I never even paid attention to this accumulation of some stat that I was completely unaware of. Could someone kindly inform me of how to check how much "SP" I have and how to "gain" more?

Many thanks in advance! :)
bend over

IllusionistZ
02-08-2011, 09:24 AM
noone needs to bend over as long as you are on your knees
bend over

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 09:36 AM
noone needs to bend over as long as i sak your epic huge cawk

NO plis you sicko go away

IllusionistZ
02-08-2011, 10:59 AM
NO plis you sicko go away:rolleyes:We all know who is on thier knees

IllusionistZ
02-08-2011, 11:00 AM

Many thanks in advance! :)Simple, just dance for a bit or find a wizzy that can give you sp buff

SilverIceForum
02-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Answer to OP.

Dancing
Wizard's SP buff
Fury Potions
Nation War SP Packs
Attacking a mob/training dummy

Note on attacking, your SP recovery is increased a bit with these:
Skilling/Adept +
Blessing Bead Plus
Blessing Bead Skill