PDA

View Full Version : Maps for dunguens

Magicammp
02-08-2011, 09:59 AM
I dont know just a thought. Just incase people dont know how to get back incase they die during the run.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 10:01 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NOPE
WDF lame ass suggestion wow bro get out of here kid. LOL its not like dungeons go on forever ffs. WOW just delete your post now JUST DO IT it fawking saks wow worst post ever

Magicammp
02-08-2011, 10:06 AM
OK soo ur saying when u take a first timer to ic2 and they die and they dont know how to get back u have to go back and try to find them.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 10:14 AM
OK soo ur saying when u take a first timer to ic2 and they die and they dont know how to get back u have to go back and try to find them.

IN IC2? BRo its just a fawking hall how can you get lost there?

Magicammp
02-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Im not gonna agrue with u im sure u had first timers who you went to a dunguen and didnt know what they were doing and didnt know how do get back....its not a bad idea

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Im not gonna agrue with u im sure u had first timers who you went to a dunguen and didnt know what they were doing and didnt know how do get back....its not a bad idea

its not bad its terrible and just get out my forum you're making your self look stupid

Raysuko
02-08-2011, 10:37 AM

Dungeons are usually short, so I have no problem with remembering the layouts. I am afraid EST will never make this. If anything, EST hopes your smart enough to get back when you die.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 11:01 AM

Dungeons are usually short, so I have no problem with remembering the layouts. I am afraid EST will never make this. If anything, EST hopes your smart enough to get back when you die.

Thank you.

Valdoroth
02-09-2011, 11:11 PM
its not bad its terrible and just get out my forum you're making your self look stupid
your forum? All i've seen you do is troll and add your 2 cents. It's EST's forums first off, so back off the kid. He made a suggestion, dont insult him about it, just point out flaws. The purpose of these forums is to find out info, communicate for game related things, and discuss ideas. Not argue.

Personally, If anything map related, it should be only the mini gps and not viewable via regular map mode. So then you at least can have some idea of how it's laid out. Its a neutral idea I think.