PDA

View Full Version : Adept gear help!

ArrowOwnage
02-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Ive been hearing alot about how adept gear can helps increase skills and make skill training easier!
The problem im having is i dont know where to get adept gear nor do i have a clue what it actually is! D:
Can someone please fill me in!

Travesh
02-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Adept gear is crafted. You can find people selling them in the auction house, or have a friend craft them up for you. They're simple to craft, just ask around.

ArrowOwnage
02-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks! :)
Does adept gear work when your training on dummies?

[GM] Snow
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks! :)
Does adept gear work when your training on dummies?

Yes it does work on training dummies.

sn0wXz
02-09-2011, 03:19 PM
dude im not saying our names are similar but i was first bro back up meng :mad:

cant u be summer or spring or somet :cool:

Drew
02-09-2011, 03:47 PM
The random response (and to which question and issue they attend to) is appalling to say the least.

It's almost like they themselves create the questions --- trivial or otherwise, and answer their own questions just so we can't say they're completely MISSING. It's almost like the gms themselves are big forum trolls lol, and all other issues which they don't bother to discover or confirm and whimsically wish to ignore all don't really matter.

I mean really between cs item issues, game play unannounced changes, dungeon glitches, all other legitimate bugs, etc. (list goes on and on) AND this simple adept question (which everyone already perhaps know and which you must find out for yourself anyway), a GM chooses to answer and wastes 1 post on the latter, lol. Go figure. Their sense of priority is indeed appalling.

edit: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16098-GM-Please-check-ticket-10605-it-s-been-5-months-WTF/page2
your sense of 'asap' is also appalling

ArrowOwnage
02-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Well gosh drew im sorry im such a noob D:
And btw thank you SNOW!
I feel honored to have a GM answer my question :)