PDA

View Full Version : Force Archer Guide

xDijx
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi I have a lvl 53 FA would like to see if they could tell me what kind of weapon and set to use and how to put my stats amulets and rings that you can use that form through
I await your response and if you know please tell me some guidance

ibez_trogdor
02-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Look at the other threads.

MamaMiaYoe
02-16-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi I have a lvl 53 FA would like to see if they could tell me what kind of weapon and set to use and how to put my stats amulets and rings that you can use that form through
I await your response and if you know please tell me some guidance

Stick with the battle FA build, converting to whatever build you want comes in at the 140's thats my suggestion, any levels lower than that should stick to osm battle. Weak eod drops PC pherystine orbs, it should be good til u get to +9 lapis/topaz crit/amp. But try to save up early for what youre gunna need at the forcium level (lv. 115) because you will definitely need forcium orb to raise you m.attack - your damage. A +8 or higher 7% amp forcium (the +11 ones will change your world xD) or 2 slot 20% dmge, these stuffs cost alot of money just so you know, but they are good stuffs to get for your FA.

No matter what build you do, control of damage comes in with the weapons - orbs in our case - so you will really have to get one that has higher upgrade (+11 up). It doesnt mean that those I mentioned are the best, these are just the most ideal orbs FA's use at the moment, they are expensive >.<. There are also rare perfectly crafted orbs out there that cost billions, 14% amp forcium orb, 7% amp 16% dmge forcium orb of deathblow, amp loaded lycanus orb, or a 16% crit 1/2 slot that I dont think has ever appeared yet - Things that drops from, illusion castle 1/2, and mf and pf hotspots. If you ever get a drop someday as you level up, give it to me ok? >.< jk......Keep it. :D

As for the accesories.
Remember, Low base/dmge needs more rate.
So Rings: x2 ring of luck +1, or get mergaheph ring (you'll have to). x2 crit rings +1/2. Ring of sage +10 is an FA dream make it your goal to get one, gives more magic attack more critical damage and some defense. :D You'll also need 1 life absorb ring for hp when you start vamping, they get along with vamiric earings.
Ammulet: Battler +7 up (Hp is good all around) or Pain +6 up (dmge is good for pk/war/nwar, boss hunt)
Earing: Vampiric earngs for vamp or Force Regen for some auto heal (good in war). Both give same hp at both levels. Or, try your luck for a good drosnin you can get more hp w/ some defense.
Belt: get Vital (hp) or Damp (resist dmge) soon.
Cape: sage ofcourse. Get a +7 atleast
then with a K-red board you should be good
What else can I advise you?

You can have alot of damage but if youre too squishy martial/hybrid like me, you'll have a hard time coping up in harder dungeons and nation war if your hp is low. The only reason why im not miserable with my defense is because I can get 3.9 hp.. Essence Runes like HP, magic attack, magic amp, a lvl 3 int, hp steal, critical dmge are some other stuffs that might help you add more hp and dmge to your FA.

Imolestgirlsbutts
02-16-2011, 07:20 AM
u should use atleast 1 katana u would hit harder .. theres a complete guide on how to make ur fa unstoppable at lvl 58 look at guid below

rofl
TROLL THEM NI.GGAZ

YoungSuper
02-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Well for stats i can simply say for strength and dex make them the minimum requirement to wear all of your gear and not a single point higher and then pump the rest into intelligence. as for other details check other force archer forums..

jone
02-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Stick with the battle FA build, converting to whatever build you want comes in at the 140's thats my suggestion, any levels lower than that should stick to osm battle. Weak eod drops PC pherystine orbs, it should be good til u get to +9 lapis/topaz crit/amp. But try to save up early for what youre gunna need at the forcium level (lv. 115) because you will definitely need forcium orb to raise you m.attack - your damage. A +8 or higher 7% amp forcium (the +11 ones will change your world xD) or 2 slot 20% dmge, these stuffs cost alot of money just so you know, but they are good stuffs to get for your FA.

No matter what build you do, control of damage comes in with the weapons - orbs in our case - so you will really have to get one that has higher upgrade (+11 up). It doesnt mean that those I mentioned are the best, these are just the most ideal orbs FA's use at the moment, they are expensive >.<. There are also rare perfectly crafted orbs out there that cost billions, 14% amp forcium orb, 7% amp 16% dmge forcium orb of deathblow, amp loaded lycanus orb, or a 16% crit 1/2 slot that I dont think has ever appeared yet - Things that drops from, illusion castle 1/2, and mf and pf hotspots. If you ever get a drop someday as you level up, give it to me ok? >.< jk......Keep it. :D

As for the accesories.
Remember, Low base/dmge needs more rate.
So Rings: x2 ring of luck +1, or get mergaheph ring (you'll have to). x2 crit rings +1/2. Ring of sage +10 is an FA dream make it your goal to get one, gives more magic attack more critical damage and some defense. :D You'll also need 1 life absorb ring for hp when you start vamping, they get along with vamiric earings.
Ammulet: Battler +7 up (Hp is good all around) or Pain +6 up (dmge is good for pk/war/nwar, boss hunt)
Earing: Vampiric earngs for vamp or Force Regen for some auto heal (good in war). Both give same hp at both levels. Or, try your luck for a good drosnin you can get more hp w/ some defense.
Belt: get Vital (hp) or Damp (resist dmge) soon.
Cape: sage ofcourse. Get a +7 atleast
then with a K-red board you should be good
What else can I advise you?

You can have alot of damage but if youre too squishy martial/hybrid like me, you'll have a hard time coping up in harder dungeons and nation war if your hp is low. The only reason why im not miserable with my defense is because I can get 3.9 hp.. Essence Runes like HP, magic attack, magic amp, a lvl 3 int, hp steal, critical dmge are some other stuffs that might help you add more hp and dmge to your FA.

How much of each rune would you recommend an FA get?
Also, what would be the best way to gain AP?