PDA

View Full Version : NSIS_Error

YoungSuper
02-10-2011, 11:37 AM
what the hell is this? i cant download the game and i havnt been able to play for weeks. when i try downloading the game client this appears saying that the file is damaged and download file cant complete the disk check or scan or something? can someone help me please, what do i do with this NSIS Error. ITS RUINING MY LIFE!! :mad:

[GM] Harlequin
02-13-2011, 04:41 AM
To fix the error follow these steps:

1. Clear your browser's cache.

2. Disable any download accelerators or managers and download the installer again.

3. Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters (without removing the .exe suffix)
Example: install.exe

4. Download the installer from another source approved by the software developer or publisher.
It might be corrupted on the server, or the connection to the server is unreliable from your location.

5. Update your anti-virus software (if installed) and download the installer again.

6. Disable your anti-virus software and download the installer again.

7. Download the installer using another computer and copy it to the original computer.

8. If you have the nVidia firewall installed, uninstall the program and download the installer again.

9. Scan for, and remove malware and viruses on your system.

10. Scan the hard drive using scandisk, chkdsk, or any other hard drive repair tool.

YoungSuper
02-15-2011, 06:57 PM
thanks alot. that really helped me out.

joeynpj
02-17-2011, 08:01 AM
another way is chose a diff downloading spot. it gives u like 6 diff areas to download from maybe the one u download from was a bootleg one.