PDA

View Full Version : Wondering which class is better for me ...

LeiKung
02-12-2011, 06:09 AM
I have been playing cabal for a while, since EU OB , so Ive seen many changes in classes from time to time, well I was allways unsure which class I like, first I started with BL because it was a lot of fun to watch. I stuck with BL for a while until I got tired of it (when max lv was 120). Then change to FB just to try something new (gmaster was the max skill rank that time) and like it too.

In my guild were some awesome Force Archers, very skilled in pvp, and i decided to try a FA, was a nice nice change because I learned a lot of free style pvp.
Try WI too but couldnt stand it.

After that a time passed and try some other games like silkroad and stuff; I got back to cabal at BR. There were way many things new to me, since completer skills to new maps such as Mutant Forest and dungeons.

There I first tryed a FA and my gf was a FA too, but we realize that 2 FA in LakeSide party were kinda boring and difficult, and taking an advice from my guildmaster I switched to sFS (never liked the whole mFS idea) because i wanted to help my gf with Shadow Shield and help my self with AoD, hopping to do a great party with my gf's FA.
We reached 13X and i was kinda dissapointed in my sFS because it had no stun in pve (except for BoJ that almost didnt make any dmg at all) so I switched to FB remembering my old cabal times, but that wasnt was i was looking for, again trained a BL and maybe I would stick with it if didnt got such hich dmg in LakeSide.

Times came when Cabal BR blocked our ips so I started to play cabal global.
To make it short, I played every class in cabal but I feel like i cant stand some things about the classes that makes me switch over and over.

BL : Love pve and dung thing, excellent AoE and damage, no need of "combo stun" to lvl can solo bosses and dungeons relatively easy/ HATE in war, because of lack of range skills and I got my self chasing my target every time so I make few points in TG.
FB : Love skills because they are fast, i know that FB 140+ is when it gets interesting but hate its pve, because combo stun is way too slow for me (infernal stigma), many feelings about war/pvp, some times in war i rememberd failing my root debuf (not miss, just didnt make any effect on my target)
WA : for me a boring class because its pve is way too slow for me. No offense to all good WAs, just not my type of char I guess.
FS : recently played and think that it has a nice PVE but its non-crit damage is way too low, a WI stone cannon (20) >= shield grenade (18), so wen doing a party with FA or WI all the agro is for the magic class unless I make a crit / in TG is amazing and love it, definetely love it, some much with poor gear lol
FA : It feels like a nice pve class with some effort, but cant solo bosses or dung unless it has a high priced gear / at war it has a very fun way to play, i like it a lot. Just that Im used to have defense because I like to protect from the damage to my gf, never been a support class really, i like been very undependant.
WI : good pve, just dont like it to me its kinda boring even tough i know WIs can solo bosses or even solo some dungs ans its BM2 is great. / at war dont like the way the play.

I tried to settle with BL, currently its in lv 154. But I cant overlook the fact that I hate war with my BL, feels like when I do a LS or a BS i got killed instantly.
I have a 127 FB, 134 FS. planing to lvl up a FA but I dont know if thats a good idea, I have the stamina just dont like hte idea of lvling up a char that later in time wont fulfill my expectations.

Just what my expectations are?
I dont even now well that, but I like pve, dont like to die a lot, doesnt matter to me if my def is regular, I like to be creative the human way (not like koreans lol), but I dont want a char that streses me out, you know, cant have a perfect timing every time or do 400 combos.
Dont like to depend on others too much, like doing things on my own or at least know that if I wanted to, I would be able to do it. for ex. at IC2 my BL can run without the constant help of a WA as tank to go first, like WI or FA because they died if try to passed alone some rooms.
Dont like to take forever to kill one mob, and do a good work in TG, I play in my laptop, hopefully ill get a new PC in few months, right now when I go to TG my fps drops fast if there is too many ppl.
I dont like the idea of my gf getting all the mobs hits because she plays a magic class.
I know some classes with insane gear are excellent but lets face it, unless Im reach , it would take a while to get some sig/forc amp.

Thank you to all ppl that can help me make up my mind. I want to play just one class but my current knowledge is not enough.

P.S.: Im sorry if this is not the correct section, but I got no response from the general section, and unfortunately I cant post this in a common section class discussion.

XFearMyBladeX
02-12-2011, 06:18 AM
just think what u like the most to do like i did i have 3 fb(now only 2),2 bls,1 fa,2 wa,1 fs (all chars lvl 150 +).and after been playing cabal since feb 28 i though what i like to do the most and i went WIZ,1 i dont have to wait for any1 for dungeons since i am the wiz,2 wiz are rlly rlly fun at war,3 one of most important classes on cabal .... but anyway just think what u like to do the most and have fun =p or u can gear 1 and use same gear with the rest of the chars u have... o.o

Vontar
02-12-2011, 06:20 AM
Just go WA or WIZ.

XFearMyBladeX
02-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Just go WA or WIZ.

yep yep if he dont like wiz then just focus on wa EVERY1 NEEDS A WA FOR EVERYTHING ^_^

LeiKung
02-12-2011, 07:14 AM
thank to XFearMyBladeX and Vontar for the answers, anyone else got any opinion/advice?

xiju2
02-12-2011, 03:53 PM
go warlock. they can tank/ heal/ do insane dps/ and can self res

Foxhound3857
02-12-2011, 04:07 PM
go warlock. they can tank/ heal/ do insane dps/ and can self res

When did Cabal become World of Warcraft?

SilverIceForum
02-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Well FS has 2 skills that stun really and their stun lock combo is Splinter 9>BoJ 9 but that messes up their PvP value and all.

Like Fear stated, you probably be happy with either WI or WA. WA being a pretty well rounded tanking class in both PvP and PvE.

WI has one of the best stun lock combos Extreme Dual Cannon>Space Collapse>Artic Field>Energy Field. Their DPS is one of the highest in the game PvP/PvE especially in Nation War, most times you see WI up in spots 1-5 along with FAs more often than any other class. Their SP regen buff also is always in high demand in a party, WI+FA+1 or 2 other classes that can tank up front makes for fun and fast dungeons (WI-Buffs, SP, DPS, FA-Heals, DPS, WA-Tanking and keeping mobs off the WI and FA, BL or FS helps mix it up). But being you will be playing with an FA in your party, playing a WI full time the 2 classes compliment themselves well in PvE/Dungeons as well as PvP/War

jmo

Envy
02-13-2011, 11:28 PM
Personally, I'd Say Go Blader. Nice Hp, Nice Well Rounded Stats, Flashy, *Intuition*. It's basically a char that can play the lone wolf roll, but the downside is that we aren't as effective as the other classes in nation war but that doesn't mean we cannot out score them!