LeiKung
02-12-2011, 08:39 AM
I have a FS lv 132, i decided to give it a try and use my old FB gear, such as
OS katana +7 - 27% dmg
lapiz crystal +7 - 27% dmg
titanium helm +8 - %36 dmg
2xBoF+2
1 megaheph ring, 2 crit ring+1, 1 life absorb+5 ring
my pve combo is as follows: Shield Grenade(18)-Shield Splinter(18)-Shield Break(9)

The thing is my girlfriend plays WI and FA, and when we were on party in Lakeside 2, my non crit dmg was comparable with a terra cannon of hers. And since my skills took longer to execute, she got almost all hits from mobs and many times almost die or die, Instead of me, except when I crit, altough she crits very hard too.
My question is, will this always happen? or is there any way to avoid this sittuation? that my dmg is comparable in time whith a FA or WI?

What I mean is, my completer or trascender skills took 3 and 4 sec to cast, and do the same non crit dmg than a cannon of her which take only 2 sec at most, of course, when i crit I do better dmg that one cannon but, mobs stick to her and try to hit her instead of me. And i dont like this sittuation.

Lelouch
02-12-2011, 12:40 PM
get another crit ring..or rof+9 to boost base attack, focus on gettin a forci s.amp blade because lapis xtal can hold you for a while. FS is spike damage, if u dont crit is kinda crap, but if u do its gg. Its how it is

Rastan
02-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Ooooooooor you can just up your critical rate to at least 60%/60% and not have to worry about your non-crits

Amp does not affect how often you crit.

SG and SS give you 50 and 100 CDI with each skill,so upping your rate is more important to make sure they do crit instead of increasing your amp to make sure your non-crits are stronger then hope and pray for a lucky critical strike.

But don't misunderstand....AMP IS IMPORTANT....just be sure to put it in the right places like your boots or amp crafted suit and gloves with max rate slotted.

get another crit ring..or rof+9 to boost base attack

Always go with the +9 ring over a CR+1...it has a higher ( ) # for skills and does more dmg

plzbuffme
02-12-2011, 09:30 PM

PSBeardy
02-17-2011, 07:27 PM
also put SS and SG at 12, SB at 15.....will improve your DPS signifigantly......