PDA

View Full Version : Player made EVENT for FA's

MamaMiaYoe
02-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Once again hi there my fellow FA's.
Valentines day is the time to share some L.O.V.E.
So, Im thinking since I love the FA class..I should hold an event to share the love to all of the FA fans. <3
So here's what I have in mind...

Lets play the post your highest damage screenshot thread. Just for us! Just for FA's
Anyone from both servers can participate...Its simple, just post your screenshot here.
This event will last til the end of the month. Whoever posts the highest damage wins a prize ofcourse from me.

Prize:
Cabal Gift Voucher (Bronze)

Lets divide the groups: There's gunna be three winners for each division
Tiers 1-3
Tier 4
Tier 5

That should total the amount of vouchers (x3) given. So go post your highest damage and amaze us. P.S Im not participating as I myself is holding this player made event. K latarz!

MamaMiaYoe
02-13-2011, 07:23 AM
Dammit lol im in a rush to go to work! I almost forgot..
You can use amp pots or any kind of buff or party buff to enhance the damage, Go all out, whatever you want to do....GO DO IT!

Not on a person though, do it on your own mob of choice.

Drew
02-13-2011, 10:16 AM
So, Im thinking since I love the FA class..I should hold an event to share the love to all of the FA fans. <3

+1

cool!! thanks. I'll join in my limited capacity...(woulda appreciated fury from a WA lol, but I don't have a party when i done this).

just lemme know if i need to post the original screenie, and i'll pm it to you including particulars --- level, ign, server, stuff...

not much as I just worked on my own buffs, self-crafted pots, lv 9 gd lol (am not gonna up its level just for this, need to still spam it^^u know), and aura.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7906/fadmg.jpg

best I can do^^ can't quite breach 10k :( hope that qualifies...

PS: u didnt quite say tho if we can still re-submit a better dmg (screenie). Is whatever we post final? or can we still edit and re-post a better one? What's ur rule on this?

MamaMiaYoe
02-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Uhm Ya!, I missed to completely elaborate the mechanics >.< I was rushing this morning LOL. But Im on my break right now so Im gunna explain how this event should go. (God, I wish they have a pc here. Typing through phone is just taking forever)

Okay!
Anyone who will participate is allowed to update BUT NOT edit the screenshot. As long as the event is on go, you can keep on updating your screenshot, attempt a higher damage that beats your previous one. BUT!! You cannot do this anymore on February 28 as it is the end date when Im going to be looking over the screesnhots and also declaring/posting the winners for each division.

I will not be looking at what you are hitting here, you have to be wise to choose what mob has the lowest defense to show that BIG NUMBER! (your damage)
Use of trans buffs/party buffs/buff pots are allowed.

I also did forget to mention that you have to include your IGN and server! How am I suppose to send you the voucher if I dont know who your are ingame or where to find you? So yeah, I need IGN's and server too.

Lastly. This doesnt mean that whoever shows the highest damage is the strongest FA, beating a record or anything! Remember every FA readers has the right to make a decision to participate or not so this doesnt prove anything! So I hope no one stalks or harrass or even bother those who posted here! This is just for fun and whoever cares to participate and posts the highest damage screenshot here will surely win the prize.

P.S Cupids hit hard during valentines dont you agree?

DivineWrath
02-13-2011, 10:53 AM
+1

cool!! thanks. I'll join in my limited capacity...(woulda appreciated fury from a WA lol, but I don't have a party when i done this).

just lemme know if i need to post the original screenie, and i'll pm it to you including particulars --- level, ign, server, stuff...

not much as I just worked on my own buffs, self-crafted pots, lv 9 gd lol (am not gonna up its level just for this, need to still spam it^^u know), and aura.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7906/fadmg.jpg

best I can do^^ can't quite breach 10k :( hope that qualifies...

PS: u didnt quite say tho if we can still re-submit a better dmg (screenie). Is whatever we post final? or can we still edit and re-post a better one? What's ur rule on this?

i should regear my FA for this :P

DivineWrath
02-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Since this is open to all tiers I think it would only be fair if amp pots were not allowed seeing as how not everyone is able to afford 30amps.

im selling some cheap xD

MamaMiaYoe
02-13-2011, 10:59 AM
This is just for fun dont go all GAGA about this if thats what youre planning to do. If you cannot spend for pots dont force yourself >.<

CUPIDS HIT HARD ON VALENTINES xDD

Sephiroth
02-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Kinda Ironic i switched to FA/Wiz when Valentines was around the corner lol....

Missing one Orb/ BOSx2 T_T

But this is a event for the rich people, so im staying out.

Chris7
02-13-2011, 11:09 AM
am i an FA?

SurpriseButtSex
02-13-2011, 01:32 PM
am i an FA?

hell yea you are! u just have a GS skin on ur bow remember

LeʇhalHeart
02-13-2011, 04:20 PM
am i an FA?

>an force archer.

Campus
02-13-2011, 04:51 PM
So here's what I have in mind...

Lets play the post your highest damage screenshot thread. Just for us! Just for FA's
Anyone from both servers can participate...Its simple, just post your screenshot here.
This event will last til the end of the month. Whoever posts the highest damage wins a prize ofcourse from me.

Prize:
Cabal Gift Voucher (Bronze)

Lets divide the groups: There's gunna be three winners for each division
Tiers 1-3
Tier 4
Tier 5

That should total the amount of vouchers (x3) given. So go post your highest damage and amaze us. P.S Im not participating as I myself is holding this player made event. K latarz!

Does Short and bms count too?

MamaMiaYoe
02-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Yes. You can go all out.

Drew
02-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Does Short and bms count too?

You can use amp pots or any kind of buff or party buff to enhance the damage, Go all out, whatever you want to do....GO DO IT!

I'm taking that to mean heck yeah...

sent original screenie via pm mama mia^^

if i UPDATE my screenie, if i do, i'll send u another pm. Thanks for clarifying.

Rastan
02-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Can I use someone else's alz duped/USD purchased gear?

Yes. You can go all out.

wait,nm...didn't read the whole thread,my bad

Drew
02-13-2011, 05:18 PM
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2034/cabalver194110213095500.jpg

original screenie. and u got my details^^

Campus
02-13-2011, 06:04 PM
ok then

jone
02-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Could you post the top 3 people (and their damage) in each tier so far?
I want to know if I should even bother competing :P

Mat
02-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Can I use someone else's alz duped/USD purchased gear?

wait,nm...didn't read the whole thread,my bad

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

MamaMiaYoe
02-15-2011, 06:39 AM
Im gunna post an entry for my friends damage for tier 5. >.< He doesnt have a forum account so Im just gunna do it for him.
IGN: Hanny
Server: Mercury

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9104/ok73gp.jpg (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/ok73gp.jpg/)

Shinji
02-15-2011, 06:56 AM
lols Party buff,amp pot,debuffs I thought this was suppost to be original , as meaning what you can do alone ,oh well.

Rastan
02-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Im gunna post an entry for my friends damage for tier 5. >.< He doesnt have a forum account so Im just gunna do it for him.
IGN: Hanny
Server: Mercury

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9104/ok73gp.jpg (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/ok73gp.jpg/)

ROFL!!,dude with a paypal account doesn't have a forum account?......shocker.

lololololol seriously tho guys all j/k aside,just stop,no one cares anymore about this crap about who does so much dmg on what with w/e gear someone got or with however he got it.....people are moving on to different games,and all the duping and USD bought gear won't bring the community back to stroke your fragile ego's.

ROFLwiz
02-15-2011, 07:40 AM

lololololol seriously tho guys all j/k aside,just stop,no one cares anymore about this crap about who does so much dmg on what with w/e gear someone got or with however he got it.....people are moving on to different games,and all the duping and USD bought gear won't bring the community back to stroke your fragile ego's.

waitwut? seems someone takes game bit to serious...1st, why u care if they buy alz? 2nd, community and/or economy in cabal will never be back to the way it was all those glitchd alz are running threw the economy. And maybe people like to show off there achievements and your just mad cause u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. oh and nice amp on your fs it makes me lolololol.

Rastan
02-15-2011, 07:55 AM
waitwut? seems someone takes game bit to serious...1st, why u care if they buy alz? 2nd, community and/or economy in cabal will never be back to the way it was all those glitchd alz are running threw the economy. And maybe people like to show off there achievements and your just mad cause u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. oh and nice amp on your fs it makes me lolololol.

new is new,it's cool tho,I like educating ppl

1st,I don't give 2 s if they buy alz,if they wanna drop half their paychecks every week on a fake currency then go for it,it's america and they can invest their money however they want.

2nd,Since we're on the same page and agree that it was glitched alz that destroyed this game....well,guess what,haniel (hanny) got banned for it then came back 2 months later with a 17x FA (and a 17x FS) both with endgame gear.

3rd,how much crit rate you got 52?....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,you fail at cabal.

ROFLwiz
02-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Hes like a Dumb Version of LethalHeart lol.

haha soooo true

Rastan
02-15-2011, 08:09 AM
Hes like a Dumb Version of LethalHeart lol.

So you don't think Hanny and Haniel are the same people?......and denying the fact that he got banned for duping billions of alz and came back 2 months later with a brand new 17x FA and 17x FS with end-game gear?

or is it that I think your rate is more important than your amp?

Drew
02-15-2011, 08:21 AM
darn, 22k lol...nice dmg. All out^^

I still have a few aces up my sleeves...including all those party buffs, debuff, 3 buff pots and aura+bm2 ^^

just that no one in my tier is submitting...no contest :(

MamaMiaYoe
02-15-2011, 08:23 AM
lols Party buff,amp pot,debuffs I thought this was suppost to be original , as meaning what you can do alone ,oh well.

I think I did throw a statement out there that you can do what you have to, to hit that "Big number" didnt I?
Pots, party buffs, amp pots, debuffs, just dont edit/photoshop the image

MamaMiaYoe
02-15-2011, 08:29 AM
darn, 22k lol...nice dmg. All out^^

I still have a few aces up my sleeves...including all those party buffs, debuff, 3 buff pots and aura+bm2 ^^

just that no one in my tier is submitting...no contest :(

Thats actually good LOL no competition means prize is all yours. Im actually hoping that no one posts for tier 1-3 so the voucher's all mine xD since the prices are going up in our server.

Smexii
02-15-2011, 08:49 AM
A hint : Last boss in siena b1f increases your attack TWICE.

Go all out on him maybe you can reach 50k with everything you got.

ROFLwiz
02-15-2011, 08:55 AM
lol why tell them? u could have won =P

David
02-15-2011, 09:45 AM

some1 needs to let it go.... lol

if no1 cares,why do u care to repply on forum? lol you always were a fail player and always will be.stop hating on the ppl who actually have the money to spend on a game and still run their lives lol

stop qqing and LET IT GO lol

joeynpj
02-15-2011, 10:18 AM
i may have to regear my fa and lvl it up and post a pic. its lvl 142 so hopefully no one out that posts on and i will win lmfao.

Slowpoke
02-15-2011, 10:31 AM
22k? the only way u will be able to hit higher is if u go to aos1 and wait for him to beef your powerup,
then go all out with debuffs and stuff

lol shoulda named the event "Give hanny a voucher event"

i also didnt know you could have 3 pots active :/
-----lolwow u can

MamaMiaYoe
02-15-2011, 11:03 AM
22k? the only way u will be able to hit higher is if u go to aos1 and wait for him to beef your powerup,
then go all out with debuffs and stuff

lol shoulda named the event "Give hanny a voucher event"

i also didnt know you could have 3 pots active :/
-----lolwow u can

That doesnt count tier 1-3 and 4 (well drew has it for now), Hanny's dmge is topping tier 5 atm, I dunno if someone out there can get higher than that >.<

Rastan
02-15-2011, 11:45 AM
some1 needs to let it go.... lol

if no1 cares,why do u care to repply on forum? lol you always were a fail player and always will be.stop hating on the ppl who actually have the money to spend on a game and still run their lives lol

stop qqing and LET IT GO lol

Still lol'ing,I did let it go,a long time ago,I just like trollin and flamin you guys cuz deep down i'm an ....back to mvc3.

Vontar
02-20-2011, 08:14 PM
What was tier 1-3 highest damg. so far?

Drew
02-21-2011, 04:33 PM
and that is why not too many initiate player-sponsored 'events' anymore :( u do it out of goodwill and all u get are flames...sheesh the community

Thanks anyway Mia. Good try and i for one appreciate your initiative, honestly^^ if and when this is over and i'm the only one who submitted an entry in my tier, i leave it up to you to whether give the prize or not anymore. seriously. heck est hasn't even replaced my 'wasted' voucher from a rollback, so I don't expect you to keep true to that promise if it's a no contest.

But if u feel u must, i won't complain either. Now if there are at least 2 or more entries in every tier, that's a different story ;) but honestly, i won't report u lol if u renege on the prizes cuz of lack of participation.

MamaMiaYoe
02-22-2011, 03:29 AM
What was tier 1-3 highest damg. so far?
I had some pm'ed on me >.< but I dont want to post it here because I dunno if theyre too darn lazy or dont want to show it for some reason. I gave an instruction to post it here. So yeah.

@Drew
I dont think they can beat your damage. You might win it. :D and dont mind the flames, get over it, dont take em personally just be you and have fun k?

and to those out there in mercury who pm's me about this event. I explained already the rules in this thread, i wont entertain any mails and pm's >.> (My mail ingame is being flooded with questions here and my FA guide and I dont like it) everything you need to know is posted here. I dunno if people are being lazy to browse through, but most of the questions are just DUUUUUH

Drew
02-23-2011, 10:19 PM
no problem ^^

chainlock
02-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Geared my FA back up for a quick shot.
IGN: RoboC0P 0=the number zero
Serve: Mercury

!!! I forgot to use panic in that, oh well I'll redo later if anyone beats it. :)
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/facritdamage.jpg

MamaMiaYoe
03-02-2011, 10:41 AM
WINNERS:

Tier 3: Hanny
Tier 4: RoboCOP
Tier 1-3: Miavii xD

So as for the prizes, ill mail it. xD

Whoo
03-05-2011, 08:06 AM
should have posted for t1-3...