PDA

View Full Version : Why being nerfed so much

agentcool
02-15-2011, 01:29 PM
why keep pushing fb down
gave bladers pt buff againt debuff
archers removes debuff
many range high speed trans except fb 2.6 in combo (bad for dps i guess) and 5 second debuff and must be lv20 to reach better stat with even high cd if u kept it at 9
is it true that 3 blade buffs gives 25% rate instead of 35% ?

does weod db weapon still good for fb ? ?? ? ? ?? ?

Valdoroth
02-15-2011, 01:49 PM
FB didn't get nerfed. Other classes just gained anti-debuff skills. Thus making us less de-buffy in war, which everyone hated. Giving the BL the Instant Immunity was not worth it. They already had a smaller version of it that no one used because they never thought about it I guess. What EST needs to do is change alot of WA + BL buffs into magic so they can actually have sword skills. FB should be allowed to cast all their sword buffs at same time.
It takes a 170+ FB 12-16 seconds to fully buff up. Most other classes takes 8-12.

And whatever happened to the almost came out Art of Curse ><

Valdoroth
02-16-2011, 04:29 AM
Thus making us less de-buffy in war,

I lol'd so hard.

Read it correctly next time then. Its not useless. I said us less. By that i mean there are now more people that will evade being rooted, hl-ed or de-leveled.

macbowes
02-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Read it correctly next time then. Its not useless. I said us less. By that i mean there are now more people that will evade being rooted, hl-ed or de-leveled.

Probably should have wrote it correctly the first time.

EzSeleneEz
02-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Probably should have wrote it correctly the first time.

he wrote the same thing both times.... and his first hasnt been edited.

macbowes
02-16-2011, 07:53 AM
he wrote the same thing both times.... and his first hasnt been edited.

No, he edited his post. If you do quick edit soon after you post, it won't show that you edited. Try it.

Izumiia
02-16-2011, 09:29 AM
just buff in combo, its faster : >
and most bladers dont even use curse dodge in war luls

darkparasite
03-19-2011, 09:13 AM
what i believe est forgot was in the older versions of cabal before the ring update fb can easily max out cr makeing them deadly in pvp over the other classes but since the 4 rings all of the other classes can easily be just as deadly. That completely kills the fb advantage over anyone else.

Valdoroth
03-19-2011, 10:25 AM
No, he edited his post. If you do quick edit soon after you post, it won't show that you edited. Try it.
Actually, no I did not edit the first post you dork. Quit trying to not look like you're wrong. And to edit it like that has to be within 30 secs.

boredom
03-19-2011, 10:29 AM
lol stupid FB. you do realise you can just use def down twice on someone to remove curse dodge...

Spur
03-19-2011, 10:29 AM
what i believe est forgot was in the older versions of cabal before the ring update fb can easily max out cr makeing them deadly in pvp over the other classes but since the 4 rings all of the other classes can easily be just as deadly. That completely kills the fb advantage over anyone else.

1v1 FB is the deadliest class and still is. with the power of root there is not one other class that can beat them in a 1v1

Valdoroth
03-19-2011, 10:38 AM
1v1 FB is the deadliest class and still is. with the power of root there is not one other class that can beat them in a 1v1
unless they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lol, A smart FB can win every pvp elite they enter into.

Shade
03-19-2011, 12:17 PM
unless they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lol, A smart FB can win every pvp elite they enter into.

Pk is a different story. Warriors or bladers can use ii, and with the proper gear set up, they can be mf immune. I know first hand that when warriors and bl try to 1v1 me, often times they'll use their ii short before I get within root range. It depends on the approach, however, wi, fs, fa and other fb are always subject to fb in 1v1 because of 2 roots.

Also, to answer the original topic, weod weapons are horrid for fb. Because force bladers are a hybrid class (meaning we share magic and sword skills) we have lower attack base than other classes. While weak eod weapons can provide with high cdi/rate, they lack the base attack necessary to satisfy a FB's needs.

However, FB are very versatile in that they can have 3 different builds, full crit build (meaning high cdi weapons, osm grade or better, because then you're receiving a better base), full amp build (so two forcium weapons, preferably amp because then it runs like a fs, boosting the base attack that's normally lacking) and a hybrid build (so one amp weapon and one high crit weapon). All of the builds work fairly well, so it's all just preference.

Spur
03-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Pk is a different story. Warriors or bladers can use ii, and with the proper gear set up, they can be mf immune. I know first hand that when warriors and bl try to 1v1 me, often times they'll use their ii short before I get within root range. It depends on the approach, however, wi, fs, fa and other fb are always subject to fb in 1v1 because of 2 roots.

Also, to answer the original topic, weod weapons are horrid for fb. Because force bladers are a hybrid class (meaning we share magic and sword skills) we have lower attack base than other classes. While weak eod weapons can provide with high cdi/rate, they lack the base attack necessary to satisfy a FB's needs.

However, FB are very versatile in that they can have 3 different builds, full crit build (meaning high cdi weapons, osm grade or better, because then you're receiving a better base), full amp build (so two forcium weapons, preferably amp because then it runs like a fs, boosting the base attack that's normally lacking) and a hybrid build (so one amp weapon and one high crit weapon). All of the builds work fairly well, so it's all just preference.

thats y u gotta learn to use an FB. if WA/BL use ii run till it runs out, they dash at the same speed as u. after 1min of running u are in control for the next 4minutes

OverFlow
03-19-2011, 01:46 PM
lol stupid FB. you do realise you can just use def down twice on someone to remove curse dodge...

haha trap =D