PDA

View Full Version : skills problem

shadowlee2358
02-16-2011, 02:27 AM
can any1 help me plz,
i want to train my SP, but my skills dont work automatically, i need to press every single button, they used to work automatically, now for some reason they stopped working, plz help ):

SilverIceForum
02-16-2011, 06:01 AM
Well first off if you meaning skills not auto casting after initially casting 1 skill like on training dummies

1) Open options, Game Tab, make sure Auto-Attack in checked
2) Have at least 2-3 Skills on your action bar, for T.dummies (All Classes Excluding FA/WI) Magic>Aqua>Wind Arrows lvl 1, or Magic>Aqua Arrows lvl 3. FA just need 2 arrows being their cast and cool down on FA are 1.3 sec over the 1.6 for other classes. WI Freeze and Burning Hand recharge just as fast as FA Arrows do.
3) If none of those work, squeeze a coin up at the top of the number key of your first skill on your actions bar to keep the key locked pressed down, only will cast that 1 skill everytime it recharges, but it works :/

jhalencak
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
i have a problem i used to play cabal b4 it moved and i have a FA but now when i create a FA i have to keep clicking the astral bow b4 i can use my skills even then i have to use them b4 the time on the astral bow is up can somebody help me