PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Items out of class, What are the requirements help!

Storm704
02-16-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm new to this game and only at level 43. I want to wear some out of class gear such as an aramid battle helmet and since I am a FS I don't know what the requirements are though I can wear other Battle gear. How do I figure this out? It is a +5 aramid battle helmet.

HaltIamReptar
02-16-2011, 03:42 PM
If you are a FS you can use the Force Blader requirements, once you fill those you can wear it.

Drew
02-17-2011, 03:57 PM
exhaust this option only in osm, the last tier which isn't class specific. any lesser tier isn't so relevant, might as well follow ur own set

other than fs, what i know:

bl, owing to the fact they can go either dex or str intensive can go heavy, i.e., armorset. follw wa.
fa can use wiz set, follow wiz require. more int, more mattk

and in the order of defense, armor > battle > martial that's why a lot of people prfer armor. If u get right down to it: 3 classes (fs, bl, wa) can wear armor; 2 classes Battle (but amp specific, so 1 of each); and only 1 would stick to martial mamp (wiz). That will tell u about their relative pricing too in the market.

So u'd be better off sticking with armorset than turn battle. Unless u have ur own reason for doing so.

Light
02-17-2011, 04:36 PM
You can wear any item as long as you meet its " Stats Requirements " excluding the items that are class related; in those items you'll find a [ (WA)-(FS)-(BL)-(FA)-(WI)-(FB) ] next to the item name.

You'd also need to know that stats affect your Magic/Attack - Defense - Attack Rate - Defense Rate; for instance a WI gets the biggest boost from INT, and WA from STR, thus a WA going for a INT build and wearing Martial Osmium (High INT) would be a waste of stats, same goes for a wizard going for an Armour Osmium build ( High STR ).

Storm704
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks everyone.

PSBeardy
02-19-2011, 10:27 AM
FS wear Armor...period.

TheChoppy
02-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Amor and Battle but you should want Amor.

Syllius
02-20-2011, 11:31 PM
exhaust this option only in osm, the last tier which isn't class specific. any lesser tier isn't so relevant, might as well follow ur own set

other than fs, what i know:

bl, owing to the fact they can go either dex or str intensive can go heavy, i.e., armorset. follw wa.
fa can use wiz set, follow wiz require. more int, more mattk

and in the order of defense, armor > battle > martial that's why a lot of people prfer armor. If u get right down to it: 3 classes (fs, bl, wa, fb) can wear armor; 2 classes Battle (but amp specific, so 1 of each); and only 1 would stick to martial mamp (wiz). That will tell u about their relative pricing too in the market.

So u'd be better off sticking with armorset than turn battle. Unless u have ur own reason for doing so.

fixt

forgot that fb can wear armor too bro >.> sawp with that?

PSBeardy
02-21-2011, 06:34 AM
I repeat.... FS wear armor, just cause you can do something does not necessarily make it smart. There is no conceivable instance in which battle gear should ever be put on a FS the whole notion is so fail I just don't know what else to say....

YoungSuper
02-21-2011, 02:46 PM
you should wear armor but i remember wearing fb gear when i played a fs. it just looks cooler. just look at the req. for whatever you want to wear and do your best to meet them. its as simple as that.

Drew
02-21-2011, 04:07 PM
fixt

forgot that fb can wear armor too bro >.> sawp with that?

one, I don't know much about fb

two, a quick look at the armorsuit +9 requires 453, and 283 str for wa and fs respectively. Battlest +9 only requires 227 str for FB. I dunno which class, wa or fs, the fb must follow to be able to wear armor but either way it'd unnecessarily put more in str than what fb minimally needs in it (and less in dex which is more important). So is it a small surprise that not too many gave that a thought?

Heck my FA can wear armor too u know lol, maybe follow fs, but that will mean i'll be a str intensive FA lol. What? for +6x4=def more? nah, i'll just turn forciset. nty.

u can actually make any class wear any type of non-class specific set at all, just a matter of distributing ur stats to meet the requiremenst. But the question is: will it be optimal? More important question, isn't it dumb?

HaltIamReptar
02-25-2011, 09:00 AM
I repeat.... FS wear armor, just cause you can do something does not necessarily make it smart. There is no conceivable instance in which battle gear should ever be put on a FS the whole notion is so fail I just don't know what else to say....
Yes armor is better than battle, but it is also about twice the price. If you are just starting out and hurting for money battle isn't too bad of an idea. At least as far as suits go.

YoungSuper
02-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Yes armor is better than battle, but it is also about twice the price. If you are just starting out and hurting for money battle isn't too bad of an idea. At least as far as suits go.

+1

Leonhart
02-25-2011, 12:48 PM

I found one. Females in armor aren't as smexy. Never hindered my performance back when I played (Way too many armor FS didnt even know how to play their char properly anyways). Stats requirements are the same since a crystal has the same requirement as teh FB suit. So wasn't very hard to switch between types when needed.