PDA

View Full Version : FB Dps combo

sonicwiz
02-17-2011, 01:23 AM
I am hoping someone can help me with a great Fb Dps Combo for pvp.

Currently using this combo. Maybe someone can help me tweek it a bit.

lv 20 force kick , lvl 9 assassinate , lvl 9 seal of damnation , lvl 9 infernal impact , lvl 9 force slash , lvl 9 force assault

AeonNathan
02-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Why keep force slash and force assault to lvl 9? Pump them both to 20 and use them as starter or fillers.
(Seal of damnation) raise the lvl on that one also to 12 or 15 some make it 20 and use it as a finisher.

YoungSuper
02-19-2011, 08:43 AM
listen to nathan, no offense but your combo sux ass, change it completey and asap. you honestly just need to rearrange the order of a few moves in a more intelligent position. why are you even using force kick?? your a FB using force kick is a big HELL NO and completey out of the question.

deamonreaper
02-20-2011, 04:28 AM
wtf is wrong with fk? its like the fastest skill out. its damage compared to the time it takes to cast is incomparable, fk is a must

Berserk_Fury
02-20-2011, 04:40 AM
wtf is wrong with fk? its like the fastest skill out. its damage compared to the time it takes to cast is incomparable, fk is a must

I know right? Force kick is the highest dps skill in the game.

Valdoroth
02-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Let me think: .5 secs in combo for 900 crit.....or 2.5 secs for 12k crit....hmms is my math wrong? Nope FK must still be best dps (referring to dmg on mobs)

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:03 AM

for a force blader?? force kick is out of the question. since we are a balanced class we dont have as much attack and defense as the other melee classes like blader and warrior, or even hit as hard as the fs crits. we need all of are moves to b in the proper order for precise damage to be done. the combo i use has no need or even time for force kick, heres what i use and i destroy many with this combo:
Force assault(20) force slash(20) assassinate(12) infernal impact(12) seal of damnation(20) if there not dead by then? ill finish them of with a (20) infernal stigma or force impact. the fight is over by the time this combo is complete. my crit rate is also 50 or above so i hit crits often and my crit damage and sword amp is choice.

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:04 AM
Let me think: .5 secs in combo for 900 crit.....or 2.5 secs for 12k crit....hmms is my math wrong? Nope FK must still be best dps (referring to dmg on mobs)

exactly, mob damage, this guy is clearly asking for a good pvp combo.

plzbuffme
02-20-2011, 07:18 AM
lol noobs think fk is not good

>never taken a math class and know how dmg multiplier works

>doesnt know enough about the game on how to calculate dps

>mfw

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Another retarded fb.

you'd like to comment on my combo?

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:27 AM
lol noobs think fk is not good

>never taken a math class and know how dmg multiplier works

>doesnt know enough about the game on how to calculate dps

>mfw

i also never said fk wasnt good i just personally believe its not needed. its a move we can do without. or add it, doesnt matter.

Izumiia
02-20-2011, 12:22 PM
force impact for the hp down, ii for the debuffs, sod for another debuff, assass to kill, if not then stigma finisher for the highlight reel. i beat doomar with this combo it beasts.

youngsuper u nub mang, that fk could be a game changer in pvps if someone regens say 10 hp after ur moves and they kill u KA

Berserk_Fury
02-20-2011, 04:17 PM
for a force blader?? force kick is out of the question. since we are a balanced class we dont have as much attack and defense as the other melee classes like blader and warrior, or even hit as hard as the fs crits. we need all of are moves to b in the proper order for precise damage to be done. the combo i use has no need or even time for force kick, heres what i use and i destroy many with this combo:
Force assault(20) force slash(20) assassinate(12) infernal impact(12) seal of damnation(20) if there not dead by then? ill finish them of with a (20) infernal stigma or force impact. the fight is over by the time this combo is complete. my crit rate is also 50 or above so i hit crits often and my crit damage and sword amp is choice.

LOL, you think you're going to live past your infernal impact cast in that combo? And then you tell people to use infernal stigma in pvp, one of the worst dps skills FB has? And then you tell them to use force impact? You are way too stupid to be giving people advice. Go play your class some and learn first.

DivineWrath
02-20-2011, 05:18 PM
i also never said fk wasnt good i just personally believe its not needed. its a move we can do without. or add it, doesnt matter.

"out of the question" means its still good now?

DivineWrath
02-20-2011, 05:20 PM
force impact for the hp down, ii for the debuffs, sod for another debuff, assass to kill, if not then stigma finisher for the highlight reel. i beat doomar with this combo it beasts.

youngsuper u nub mang, that fk could be a game changer in pvps if someone regens say 10 hp after ur moves and they kill u KA

does this make sense to anyone? is it even english?

Izumiia
02-20-2011, 06:10 PM

maybe if you played a fb you'd know what certain skills carry in effects instead of just a crit boost on the two fs skills : >

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
02-20-2011, 06:49 PM
dont sod have a 2.6 cast time in combo n the debuff effect last for 5 sec n starts when the skill is casted(correct me if im wrong on this one)

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 06:57 PM

lmao.. i got a migrane trying to read that.

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
"out of the question" means its still good now?

as in not needed, or add it. i dont need this. many people i know dont use this and we rape ppl in pvp.

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:02 PM
LOL, you think you're going to live past your infernal impact cast in that combo? And then you tell people to use infernal stigma in pvp, one of the worst dps skills FB has? And then you tell them to use force impact? You are way too stupid to be giving people advice. Go play your class some and learn first.

-__- infernal stigma or force impact as a finisher if sod doesnt do it and the cooldown time of sod hasnt cooled off yet just finish them with another hard hit. im not saying put it in the combo, when an opponent has 2% of his/her health left? who cares what move you use.. just kill them am i right. thats why i said infernal stigma or force impact. just a move to use in case their still alive. not to be used as a move i would ever put in my combo. and if im so stupid for my combo then tell me yours?

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:03 PM
force assualt lvl 20, assassinate lvl 9, force slash lvl 20, seal of damnation lvl 20, Impact stab lvl 20, assassinate again if they'r enot dead ;p

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:11 PM
force assualt lvl 20, assassinate lvl 9, force slash lvl 20, seal of damnation lvl 20, Impact stab lvl 20, assassinate again if they'r enot dead ;p

k.

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:13 PM
It's because in your combo you use infernal stigma and or infernal impact which shouldn't even be considered as the low dps.

Syllius
02-20-2011, 07:14 PM
psh! 4 hit combo ftw >.>

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:15 PM
k.

stop editing x.x

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:15 PM
stop editing x.x

haha. my bad. =P

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:16 PM
That's what mine is but seeing as these guys are noobs~eh, but I usually use force assualt lvl 20, as.s lvl 9, impact stab lvl 20 or seal of damnation lvl 12 and Infernal impact 20 or ass. again depending on variables.

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:19 PM
It's because in your combo you use infernal stigma and or infernal impact which shouldn't even be considered as the low dps.

ok well what if i reversed the order of my infernal impact and my seal of damnation. this way infernal impact is the finisher yet sod still hits hard since its at 20? o.0

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:20 PM
In reality Infernal impact shouldn't even be used, it's damg at lvl 20 is equivalent to ass. lvl 9 and close to sod lvl 9 and it has a 4.1 casting time if I remember correctly or maybe it's 3 idk but either way use II only as a finisher.

YoungSuper
02-20-2011, 07:26 PM
In reality Infernal impact shouldn't even be used, it's damg at lvl 20 is equivalent to ass. lvl 9 and close to sod lvl 9 and it has a 4.1 casting time if I remember correctly or maybe it's 3 idk but either way use II only as a finisher.

k makes since. my combo wasnt BEYOND terrible though like the rest of these asses keep saying. just a simple mistake. i can change it up even though like i said with the combo i was using ive never had many problems. i rarely lose pvp.

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Nice, keep it up bro

NewEra
02-20-2011, 07:32 PM

what noob would even use infernal stigma or force impact??? can easily use assassinate>infernal>sod>and they dead or use FK...also FK stun's and break's their combo

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:33 PM
What?

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:33 PM
lul

What*?

Vontar
02-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Zx, who are you even talking to haha.

Izumiia
02-20-2011, 08:40 PM

like wow, you amaze me. it's a dam good thing u quit ur fb and rolled to a wa main.

k makes since. my combo wasnt BEYOND terrible though like the rest of these asses keep saying. just a simple mistake. i can change it up even though like i said with the combo i was using ive never had many problems. i rarely lose pvp.

im surprised you couldnt even catch the drift of fb having certain debuffs on em when used when i typed that fake combo. maybe you should play your fb more cause your combo isnt even decent against a geared wa, fs or fa.

Izumiia
02-20-2011, 08:57 PM
fixt

ily.

Vontar
02-20-2011, 09:13 PM
like wow, you amaze me. it's a dam good thing u quit ur fb and rolled to a wa main.

im surprised you couldnt even catch the drift of fb having certain debuffs on em when used when i typed that fake combo. maybe you should play your fb more cause your combo isnt even decent against a geared wa, fs or fa.
Lol, I can outscore you on my WA or my FB. Also, if you know how to test dps you would find that I'm correct. Lrn2bsmartplox ;p

DivineWrath
02-21-2011, 03:39 AM
it made perfect sense it's obvious u dont have a fb

lol obvious huh, well i do have a FB lvl 129 dropping 15x 0.0..... lul it's obvious you didnt look at my sig?

YoungSuper
02-21-2011, 05:56 AM
what noob would even use infernal stigma or force impact??? can easily use assassinate>infernal>sod>and they dead or use FK...also FK stun's and break's their combo

for the last time ppl, i DONT use infernal stigma and force impact in my combo. i never once said that either one of those moves were even apart of my combo. i pretty much just said use a move to finish them off if their still alive after sod. chances are they wouldnt be but hit them. even if the move was round cut, or even magic arrow. im saying if your opponent has no hp left does it matter what you use to finish them off with? just finish it. the entire point of a combo is to deal great damage to your enemies and as quickly as possible but sometimes we all know that even after completely our 4/5 hit combos that the enemies can still be alive but chances are that they are very weakened. so simply pick any move to finsih the pvp and win. thats why i said use infernal stigma or force impact. as simply a move to finish the fight and win, nothing more. why is that so hard for you ppl to comprehend??

YoungSuper
02-21-2011, 05:58 AM

yea well im pretty dam sure id ass rape your fb like the rest of ppl who usually talk iish about me. if you cant prove it then shutting the f.u. is your only other option.

Berserk_Fury
02-21-2011, 07:43 AM
yea well im pretty dam sure id ass rape your fb like the rest of ppl who usually talk iish about me. if you cant prove it then shutting the f.u. is your only other option.

You're a horribad FB that doesn't know how to play. Come at me bro.

Storm704
02-21-2011, 08:48 AM

Ohhhhh snappppppp.^ You gonna take that from this guy?

YoungSuper
02-21-2011, 11:11 AM

id love to beat your ass but im in venus and your in merc so no point in this argument any longer. so simply go suk on your moms kok and be happy..

Izumiia
02-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Lol, I can outscore you on my WA or my FB. Also, if you know how to test dps you would find that I'm correct. Lrn2bsmartplox ;p

that's funny, of all the times i go war i outscore you easily and most melee classes except fs cause who the hell can beat aod in a 30+ war, what's your highest with ss to prove me wrong. And i havent gone to war much cause right now im finding war pretty boring. ii at 20 isnt close to being equivalent

lol obvious huh, well i do have a FB lvl 129 dropping 15x 0.0..... lul it's obvious you didnt look at my sig?

luls you so funny, im pretty sure yesterday you didnt even have that fb sig down there

inb4denial

Xiju
02-21-2011, 12:06 PM
ure all baddies. go read my fb tutorial thread kbye

Spur
02-21-2011, 02:09 PM
time for a wi to teach u a pvp fb combo
force assault -> force kick -> impact stab-> sod -> assassinate

plzbuffme
02-21-2011, 08:25 PM
lol funny shz a guy that is spamming 'what is best class in the game' threads is trying to tell everyone he knows what he talkin bout roflmao

YoungSuper
02-21-2011, 08:34 PM
lol funny shz a guy that is spamming 'what is best class in the game' threads is trying to tell everyone he knows what he talkin bout roflmao

just asking for opinions.

lordforceblader
02-22-2011, 02:28 PM
sir, u must be from global....

Drognan70
02-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Did ANYTHING at all get accomplished in this thread?!? So, from someone who plays a FB as a main, what is the best PVP combo for a FB. And, secondly, and please be educational, not entertaining, is this combo good for War also (and yes I know war is mostly PvP).

Izumiia
02-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Did ANYTHING at all get accomplished in this thread?!? So, from someone who plays a FB as a main, what is the best PVP combo for a FB. And, secondly, and please be educational, not entertaining, is this combo good for War also (and yes I know war is mostly PvP).

there is no "best" combo, sometimes you just have to adapt and make do like XI's pro tutorial : >

Chris
02-22-2011, 10:36 PM

lol this is 2011 bro, maybe you'd make a little sense by saying "a balanced class" and "dont have much attack" a year and a half (or so) ago, but even then FK was the strongest dps skill.

and if you use that combo on me, i can guarantee you will be dead by the time your assassinate is finished, because the assassinate after 2 dps skills will NOT kill me and im an FA. and even thinking about using an infernal stigma as a finisher in any fight will make anyone "lol".

Chris
02-22-2011, 10:42 PM
maybe if you played a fb you'd know what certain skills carry in effects instead of just a crit boost on the two fs skills : >

sigh, again, this is 2011, we are living in an era of high amp, high crit damage, and good gears.

I used to be an FB that didnt win fights for the damage i had (i had bs for gears) i played with the effects the skills gave, the HP down, the level down in infernal. but times have changed, FBs arent relyant on the debuffs in infernal stigma or the debuff from sod, because when it comes down to it, with the gears people have nowadays you'll be dead by the time those skills are done casting, and if you started off with your combo with say

Force slash>force kick>impact stab>force slash>assassinate, how long did it take to cast those first 4 skills? 3 seconds? 3 seocnds and if all 4 crit thats like 75% of your hp? does the assassinate have to crit after that? probably not! :P

FBs play with damage and gears now, not with skill effects

dont get me wrong though, the crit dmg gain from sod is very nice, but for pure dps in a pvp, i dont think it would be smart to start off with it to rely on the debuff to win, though it could work if the gears are proper and if u get lucky

Chris
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
you're a horribad fb that doesn't know how to play. come at me bro.

yo screw you thats my line

come at me bro, bro, come at me!

DivineWrath
02-23-2011, 03:42 AM
sigh, again, this is 2011, we are living in an era of high amp, high crit damage, and good gears.

I used to be an FB that didnt win fights for the damage i had (i had bs for gears) i played with the effects the skills gave, the HP down, the level down in infernal. but times have changed, FBs arent relyant on the debuffs in infernal stigma or the debuff from sod, because when it comes down to it, with the gears people have nowadays you'll be dead by the time those skills are done casting, and if you started off with your combo with say

Force slash>force kick>impact stab>force slash>assassinate, how long did it take to cast those first 4 skills? 3 seconds? 3 seocnds and if all 4 crit thats like 75% of your hp? does the assassinate have to crit after that? probably not! :P

FBs play with damage and gears now, not with skill effects

dont get me wrong though, the crit dmg gain from sod is very nice, but for pure dps in a pvp, i dont think it would be smart to start off with it to rely on the debuff to win, though it could work if the gears are proper and if u get lucky

the hp drain in fa and fs are still pretty useful, well in t3 at least. and using sod as a starter isnt too bad

Chris
02-23-2011, 03:57 AM
the hp drain in fa and fs are still pretty useful, well in t3 at least. and using sod as a starter isnt too bad

in war its definately useful, especially in t3 when you dont deal as much damage as in the 160+ but yeeeeee, sup

darkparasite
02-23-2011, 07:53 PM
My dps combo is force assault>force slash> force kick>impact stab>assassinate> then seal of damnation or infernal impact
for it to be most effective try to get force assault in the yellow, if you chase for any reason just hard luck in combo and continue. hard luck has the perfect cast time other then sod and abyssal and when they return if you crit its well worth it
890 atk-750 def-48% amp 121% crit dmg-52%rate so if you have better then they should be dead on assassinate.

(remember all things are trial and error even if someone tells you other wise. its just human nature and this game relies heavily on crit so if you dont win that doesnt mean you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ just means your unlucky...unless you crit on all skills and still lose then you either I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ or have no business fighting that person lol) hope it helped, even a little ^ ^

scott
03-11-2011, 03:57 PM
force kick is a really good skill
especially if they start to run it's a quick jump and a stun (sometimes) and possibly a finisher depending on their life
force kick is a really good skill in war weather u wanna get the first jump on someone or using it to escape someone for whatever reason (maybe if it's spur)
force kick is a great skill
just gotta use it the right way

my combo is

force kcik, force assult, force slash, assasinate, infernal impact
if u start chasing just hit sod and continue the combo

darkparasite
03-11-2011, 05:23 PM
i changed up my combo
its force assault, force slash, assassinate, sod, force kick then infernal impact
its fast,easy reduces chase by a lot of mainly focuses on major skills so it can hurt any class try it and tell me if it works for you

sapekatumi
03-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Force Kick > Force Assault > Force Slash > Impact Stab > Assassinate. If they are still alive, you're either dead or you both are around level 120 and take longer then that.

If they are still alive, insert any skill after and they should be dead, because if not, you're going to die.

If you chase, learn to manually press Abyssal Crystal or SoD.

Also, I use level 15 Assassinate. Level 9 is cute and all, but to each their own.

Probation
03-14-2011, 04:51 AM
O_O My combo is random
Assassinate > Force Assault > Force Slash > SoD > Assassinate. If they arent died throw in force kick then infernal impact at end .
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

Shade
03-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Also, I use level 15 Assassinate. Level 9 is cute and all, but to each their own.

level 12 assassinate here, I'm still nub and like the fast cd.
8.1 seconds is win.

chainlock
03-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I haven't seen one good dps combo yet.

Impact stab level 9, make sure there are 2 targets so you can click the one further away and then retarget your original. DONE!!!

Probation
03-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Easy combo for all the kids to enjoy :D
Force Kick > Force Assault > Force Slash > Impact Stab > Seal Of Damnation > Assasinate > Infernal Impact :D

Berserk_Fury
03-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Easy combo for all the kids to enjoy :D
Force Kick > Force Assault > Force Slash > Impact Stab > Seal Of Damnation > Assasinate > Infernal Impact :D

dead before sod finishes casting.

Probation
03-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Really tho combos are random you have to adjust them for each opponent and there hp,depending if you crit or not so there really isnt a general combo for FB's muwahahahahaha :S

EzSeleneEz
03-22-2011, 01:06 PM
good god, first few pages of this are full of fail... someone said they used stigma in pvp... im speechless on that one. FK not being good? omg wth are people thinking, how can somebody claim fk is bad while they use force assault which has slower cast time and less damage.

and as far as im concerned, SoD is a glorified abyssal, only good for stopping chase. assassinate should be the finisher after a few dps skills.

DoItOver
03-25-2011, 11:24 PM
All I could do was LOL on this thread.

(Just between FB's)
All I can advice is to stop relying on the same dps combo over and over because a lot of ppl executes combo differently and some not so different from any other fb, and you would have to sometimes execute a range skill to stop it from a chase.

NVM, this is old school. I've lost my touch.

DivineWrath
03-26-2011, 08:08 PM
good god, first few pages of this are full of fail... someone said they used stigma in pvp... im speechless on that one. FK not being good? omg wth are people thinking, how can somebody claim fk is bad while they use force assault which has slower cast time and less damage.

and as far as im concerned, SoD is a glorified abyssal, only good for stopping chase. assassinate should be the finisher after a few dps skills.

lol put sod at lvl 20, you will see :P

Chifang
04-24-2011, 08:34 AM
force assault, force slash(lv20), impactstab(lv20's)(or FK, i use impact because fk hates me and breaks combo.)assassinate(lv15), seal of damnation(lv15), infernal impact(lv18). :x

Not saying it's an amazing combo, surely it's not great against every class.
Though it get's the job done in most cases, just learn to adapt different combo styles.

Milk
04-24-2011, 12:40 PM
infernal stigma(20) --> force drive(20) --> infernal impact(20) --> force impact (20)

= your opponent is dead

Draco
05-01-2011, 08:57 PM
LOL do u even know how to use FB's? or just started playing without control of it that is a retarded combo! learn how to use FB then make combo!

Berserk_Fury
05-02-2011, 07:14 AM
infernal stigma(20) --> force drive(20) --> infernal impact(20) --> force impact (20)

= your opponent is dead

You forgot stone cannon.

LightningScud
05-10-2011, 09:04 PM
It really depends on what class you are pvping against. Use shorter combos against fa's/wiz longer ones for wa/fs.