PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to game

Jnanisaan
02-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi,

I have just downloaded Cabal Online, i made my account on the website and activated it. Once the games was installed and fully updated, I launched it.

As soon as I got to the login screen, I filled out my ID and Password and tried to connect.

However, it says: You're unable to connect to the server, try again later.

Can someone help me with this bug please?

Sarajyeo
02-19-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm with the same problem. Can someone help us? =/

Jnanisaan
02-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Sarajyeo, where are you from?
Because im from The Netherlands, Europe. Maybe that this game isn't supported here or something.

Someone help please!

Sarajyeo
02-19-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm from Brazil lol. I'm with the US version. I always play games that are for Europe and USA, but always work here. ;-;
I searched everywhere about it, I already turned off my anti-virus, waited 5min, nothing helps. Some people wait hours, and works. Maybe the server is too heavy right now, with a lot of people. Idk, I wanted to play this game, but... T_T

Jnanisaan
02-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Yea im playing the US version also, like all MMO's i've played and they all worked also.
I waited for about 3 hours now and still nothing, and I really want to play this game..

To bad none of the GM's answer :/

Sarajyeo
02-19-2011, 01:34 PM
That's really bad. I read that could be the internet, but my internet is totally fine. Some people says that is for reinstall, and do all over again, but I don't think it really works, this never works with me. T_T
Maybe tomorrow some GM answer us, or later. This game looks so awesome, and we can't play it. =/

Light
02-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Neither BR nor EU related areas can connect to the game; since they're IP blocked.

Visit www.cabalonline.net where a list of available versions, and it'll direct you according to your IP.

Jnanisaan
02-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the info Light! It's working fine for me now :)