PDA

View Full Version : Rerolling from WA to BL

Void
02-19-2011, 05:13 PM
I know, I know, you probably want to tell me to stick with my WA since WA is op.

But I'm tired of it and BL looks so fun. :(

I've been playing a WA for a long time now, so I want a class that will give me a bit of a challenge, and I think a BL would be well suited for that, but since I've never actually played one I was hoping to get a bit of feedback.

The main thing I care about is pvp, particularly nation war. Duels and war ch are also fun.
I always hear that bladers have the hardest time in nw because they lack large aoe / range skills.
However, that just makes me want to try one even more, since I believe you can make up for the lack of aoe/range with pure player skill.

I mean, I don't expect to get bringer or anything, but I think I could manage to score in the top 5 consistently.

If I were to make a BL, it would have these stats around level 160, would it do alright compared to others around the same level?

Attack: 1065
Def: 900-ish
Amp: 49
Rate: 41
Dmg: 166

The weapon combo I'm looking at right now is 40% +11 red osm and 20% +11 forci.
I have roughly 6b that I can spend, but some left overs would be nice; would these weapons get me the most for my money?

Finally, would those stats (or close to those) be enough to solo ic1 at a reasonable speed?
I'm not big into pve, but when I go dungeoning I tend to prefer going solo since I'm greedy and want all the drops. ;)

tl;dr: i'm dropping my wa and picking up a bl, try and stop me.

chainlock
02-19-2011, 08:06 PM
The only thing that's a challenge on a blader is aoe in bm2.

With the projected stats you could easily solo ic1 in 30 mins to 1 hour.

cadacus_ater
02-19-2011, 09:20 PM
With that kind of stat, and decent skills, you could easily make top 5 in NW at 160s

I wish I could get stats like that, lol.

And yes, those weapons are excellent for all purpose use. Especially with that much amp already at your disposal.

Soryuha
02-20-2011, 08:23 AM
I'd say FB is more of a challenge. Bladers = ez mode, but with those stats you're already better than a majority of bladers out there.

ZEPR0
02-20-2011, 09:11 AM
I'd say FB is more of a challenge. Bladers = ez mode, but with those stats you're already better than a majority of bladers out there.

Yup right about that and if your gonna do alot of Nwar I say
stick with your WA its definitely balance in terms of Nwar and dungs
BL very good in dungs su.ck in Nwar
and if you really want a char good in Nwar pick an FS
it will definitely be a challenge cos
FS very good in Nwar su.ck at dungs
just sayin
I guess also same with FBs

Tom Pham
02-21-2011, 08:50 AM
replace the forcy 20CDI+11 = forcy amp +11, will gives better average dmg, i saw a weps test on cabal EU forum, all kind of weps but can't find the link :(
but if u love Bm2 and retargeting, go 2xForcy amp + 11 or higher =P

chainlock
02-21-2011, 10:13 AM
replace the forcy 20CDI+11 = forcy amp +11, will gives better average dmg, i saw a weps test on cabal EU forum, all kind of weps but can't find the link :(
but if u love Bm2 and retargeting, go 2xForcy amp + 11 or higher =P

He wants to war more, making the crit weapons better. Even using no amp blade that attack/amp/cd is enough to solo pluma.

Tom Pham
02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
He wants to war more, making the crit weapons better. Even using no amp blade that attack/amp/cd is enough to solo pluma.
noticed that ^^

but i'm kind of Amp Fan so if any1 ask which weps better for BL i just say " go forcy amp <3" =P