PDA

View Full Version : What sFS really needs.....

Pages : [1] 2

KonaKona
02-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Is either a debuff skill or another short buff that increases hp healing or something with immunity. I mean, cmon FS is the only class without any debuff at all.

YoungSuper
02-21-2011, 03:53 PM
they dont need it. their overpowered as it is. those crits you guys have are insane. xD

Rastan
02-21-2011, 03:55 PM
FS is the only class without any debuff at all.

We're a tank class, We're supposed to take as much damage as possible so the party can survive longer.

SilverIceForum
02-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Downfalls of Provocation/Field of Provocation that I would say were

A) Couldn't use it as a debuff on a player where every1 else's debuffs work on everything so thus to start a pk we have to use an actual skill

B ) Just the fact that the mobs became more aggro toward us when debuffed, they had no other penalties for being p/oed at us like a minus to their def rate or def which most other games with similar debuffs have something to that affect.

other than that, like Rastan said FS is a tanker not a super tanker.

Rastan
02-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Just the fact that the mobs became more aggro toward us when debuffed, they had no other penalties for being p/oed at us

and they don't even stay aggro'd even after it wears off,not to mention that the casting range is horrible.

ZEPR0
02-21-2011, 04:53 PM
FS dont need deBUFF
FS needs another buff like IRON skin or Aura barrier + HP & DEF
I mean C'mon FS are tank class and all we got Is Sheid Harden

cookie760
02-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Is either a debuff skill or another short buff that increases hp healing or something with immunity. I mean, cmon FS is the only class without any debuff at all.

+999999999999999999999 been wanting a debuff for a looooong time or another different kind of short, mb? pftt pretty useless unless u use ss or aod

Marth
02-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Your FS should be good enough to not need a debuff. But I get what you're saying and the thought of it sounds pretty nice.

Magicammp
02-22-2011, 01:04 PM
FS dont need deBUFF
FS needs another buff like IRON skin or Aura barrier + HP & DEF
I mean C'mon FS are tank class and all we got Is Sheid Harden

our shield gives us defense.....

KonaKona
02-23-2011, 12:24 AM
well if not a debuff, another buff like immunity or something. FS does crit a lot but its not consistent. Thats why as a soloist against big bosses it doesnt even come near a WA or a blader. Not to mention that, although improved, bm2 still suks. Aggro as a debuff? are u kidding me? draw the big boss to you but u cant kill it? lol.

TheChoppy
02-23-2011, 12:34 AM
People Always Q_Q about FS being OP i can agree there Op Pvp wise but what about pve all they got is def i would love to be able to morale shout for more HP
or another short like cats to recover my hp when im soloing when you mb and aod its not GODLY it kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol :( pve wise

chainlock
02-23-2011, 12:55 AM
People Always Q_Q about FS being OP i can agree there Op Pvp wise but what about pve all they got is def i would love to be able to morale shout for more HP
or another short like cats to recover my hp when im soloing when you mb and aod its not GODLY it kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol :( pve wise

FS are good in pve, they can solo/duo every dugeon any other class can.

Rastan
02-23-2011, 01:41 AM
FS are good in pve, they can solo/duo every dugeon any other class can.

Not really,MB is a big no-no for solo PVE,It's like this......If you're regularly getting hit for 600's and up from a boss or whatever and you go MB/AOD then you can expect to get hit for 800's and up,MB is one of the worst buffs our class could have since it drops our defense by -70% and forces us to use AOD just to survive long enough to utilize the +300 attack.....it's detrimental unless you're in a party to SS/AOD/MB.

Example: Here's my defense build for PVE

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer200-110223-0231-0000.jpg

now with MB/AOD

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer200-110223-0232-0000.jpg

I sacrificed 250 defense for 300 attack......and I can't move.

Me personally i'll only use AOD when my BM2/Aura expires while waiting for my BM2 to cool down,or when I'm on 20 and procs try to spawn kill before I can even buff......I'd gladly take a rate debuff or an hp buff over a useless aggro buff any day of the week.

TheChoppy
02-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Not really,MB is a big no-no for solo PVE,It's like this......If you're regularly getting hit for 600's and up from a boss or whatever and you go MB/AOD then you can expect to get hit for 800's and up,MB is one of the worst buffs our class could have since it drops our defense by -70% and forces us to use AOD just to survive long enough to utilize the +300 attack.....it's detrimental unless you're in a party to SS/AOD/MB.

Example: Here's my defense build for PVE

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer200-110223-0231-0000.jpg

now with MB/AOD

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer200-110223-0232-0000.jpg

Me personally i'll only use AOD when my BM2/Aura expires while waiting for my BM2 to cool down,or when I'm on 20 and procs try to spawn kill before I can even buff......I'd gladly take a rate debuff or an hp buff over a useless aggro buff any day of the week.

I was gonna say everything your showing lol you beat me too it :p

Rastan
02-23-2011, 02:08 AM
I was gonna say everything your showing lol you beat me too it :p

I'll even go a step further

Even in bm2/aura with mb/aod I only get a 156 def boost

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer200-110223-0304-0000.jpg

chainlock
02-23-2011, 09:19 AM

800-1000 is nothing you can't leach/pot back consitently, I did it all the time. Aod/MB every boss solo or not. That also doesn't change the fact that FS can solo/duo everything anyone else can.

cookie760
02-23-2011, 09:38 AM
800-1000 is nothing you can't leach/pot back consitently, I do it all the time. Aod/MB every boss solo or not. That also doesn't change the fact that FS can solo/duo everything anyone else can.

are you in full amp? cuz not everybody has good enough gear to solo the bosses other classes can or we can just like 20 lvls after

chainlock
02-23-2011, 09:47 AM
The gear an individual has is irrelevant when talking about what the class can do.

Rastan
02-23-2011, 03:22 PM
800-1000 is nothing you can't leach/pot back consitently, I did it all the time. Aod/MB every boss solo or not. That also doesn't change the fact that FS can solo/duo everything anyone else can.

yeah,getting a one time hit for 800-1000 dmg is nothing you can't leech or pot back,but when you're fighting bosses that do more d.o.t. faster than you can spam pots and vamp then MB/AOD is just gonna speed up the process of you dying,and vamp is pretty much non-existant when you're just fighting a boss without the mobs to vamp off of......this of course is a general observation,I'm not talking about a 17x on a FGR boss

The gear an individual has is irrelevant when talking about what the class can do.

lol...ok.

Hatsuho
02-23-2011, 03:23 PM
op class is op, no need for debuff

AyaM
02-23-2011, 05:39 PM
MARTH IS THAT YOU?!?!

Lol. Before the 4-ring update FS were OP. Coming from a former FS. They don't need anything more, they're probably the least friendly class to run into in NW.

Marth
02-23-2011, 07:32 PM
MARTH IS THAT YOU?!?!

Lol. Before the 4-ring update FS were OP. Coming from a former FS. They don't need anything more, they're probably the least friendly class to run into in NW.

Yes it's me Aya.

Mat
02-23-2011, 07:41 PM
yeah,getting a one time hit for 800-1000 dmg is nothing you can't leech or pot back,but when you're fighting bosses that do more d.o.t. faster than you can spam pots and vamp then MB/AOD is just gonna speed up the process of you dying,and vamp is pretty much non-existant when you're just fighting a boss without the mobs to vamp off of......this of course is a general observation,I'm not talking about a 17x on a FGR boss

lol...ok.
I don't really think you should be in this section, I mean you're an FS and all, but 933 attack, 21 amp and 134 CD on an FS?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

AyaMatsu
02-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes it's me Aya.

lolwut Marth, after you went AWOL I moved out of NA and couldn't log in anymore.

On topic, I don't really understand the post above me.. but if I could have one improvement on FS, it would be lower cooldown on FK, that skill is badass with bane on. Then, all the FB's who laughed about the 4-ring update will suffer groin-kicks repetitively left, right and centre.

Rastan
02-23-2011, 09:38 PM
I don't really think you should be in this section, I mean you're an FS and all, but 933 attack, 21 amp and 134 CD on an FS?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Seriously?......you wanna play this game again?........I mean last time you tried to talk by saying I couldn't solo a penna or solo IC1 with those stats and your still picking the peanut chunks out of your teeth......what's next,you gonna say my 61 rate doesn't make a difference?...or are you still mad that I called you out on being a spur copycat?

Magicammp
02-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Seriously?......you wanna play this game again?........I mean last time you tried to talk by saying I couldn't solo a penna or solo IC1 with those stats and your still picking the peanut chunks out of your teeth......what's next,you gonna say my 61 rate doesn't make a difference?...or are you still mad that I called you out on being a spur copycat?

Hey i like ur 61 rate.....how is ur crt game like man cause 50/50 blows ass. i must include there isnt nothing wrong with ur stats ....

Rastan
02-23-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey i like ur 61 rate.....how is ur crt game like man cause 50/50 blows ass. i must include there isnt nothing wrong with ur stats ....

I love the high rate,I have 5-6-7 crit chains all the time,but sometimes I even question my own sanity on it cuz I still get the 3-4 sometimes 5 non-crit chains....but I think that's just cuz I need more rate!!!.....if I could get it to a base of 65/65,then i'd be more content.

Marth
02-23-2011, 10:10 PM
lolwut Marth, after you went AWOL I moved out of NA and couldn't log in anymore.

On topic, I don't really understand the post above me.. but if I could have one improvement on FS, it would be lower cooldown on FK, that skill is badass with bane on. Then, all the FB's who laughed about the 4-ring update will suffer groin-kicks repetitively left, right and centre.

Lol yes I did leave for quite some time but I did return. Then you disappeared and left without a trace. I don't play anymore though, and it is lame to hear you can't log in anymore.

Magicammp
02-23-2011, 10:13 PM
I love the high rate,I have 5-6-7 crit chains all the time,but sometimes I even question my own sanity on it cuz I still get the 3-4 sometimes 5 non-crit chains....but I think that's just cuz I need more rate!!!.....if I could get it to a base of 65/65,then i'd be more content.

u have 4 max crt rate on ur pet..... am i right.... cause i was doing the math on ur stats but i cant figure out ur weaps

Rastan
02-23-2011, 11:05 PM
u have 4 max crt rate on ur pet..... am i right.... cause i was doing the math on ur stats but i cant figure out ur weaps

no,I only have 1 max rate on my pet,aop3,4 max rate suit and max rate gloves

My weps right now,I'm using a 17 dmg 10 attack lycanus katana and a 16 dmg forcy crystal

AyaMatsu
02-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Lol yes I did leave for quite some time but I did return. Then you disappeared and left without a trace. I don't play anymore though, and it is lame to hear you can't log in anymore.

We need to re-convene sometime. Where?

Marth
02-23-2011, 11:44 PM

Yes we can, and I'm not sure where lol? Send me a PM or something and we can figure something out.

Nanjirou
02-24-2011, 02:02 AM

Watch out for the groin kick marth!

Mat
02-24-2011, 09:44 AM

Lollll 61 rate means nothing when you have TERRIBLE damage. I could literally non-crit you to death while you crit SS-SG-SB, that's just how terrible your FS is. I asked for solo vids a while ago, where are they? Any I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y FS can get 61 rate from max rate suit/gloves aop3 and/or max rate pet/max rate rune, you act like it's a hard thing to do, especially on an FS that has high base rate to begin with.

Tenrai
02-24-2011, 10:14 AM
FS really need is swap Provocation and Field of Provocation out from the sword skill and trade them for Blade of Judgment and Flying Shield/Shield Shock.

Rastan
02-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Lollll 61 rate means nothing when you have TERRIBLE damage. I could literally non-crit you to death while you crit SS-SG-SB, that's just how terrible your FS is. I asked for solo vids a while ago, where are they? Any I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y FS can get 61 rate from max rate suit/gloves aop3 and/or max rate pet/max rate rune, you act like it's a hard thing to do, especially on an FS that has high base rate to begin with.

ohhhh,now I get it,you're just jealous that I got my rate that high and you're too mode to break 54 rate.

The funny part is that you think I don't know that I need more amp,cd and base.......you think I'm keeping every one of those stats that low on purpose?...HA!!!!,I already know what I need to get for over 1k attack,175+ cd and 50+ amp........AND KEEP MY 61 RATE......the ed up part is that I don't buy alz,hack players or scam the system for a chance to get ahead,I live off my daily IC's and the occasional DX run,and even that's not turning a profit anymore cuz drops still and upgrading is still a waste of time.

And no,I don't have to find a video capture program just to prove to you that I can do the things I can,you just have to take my word

.......and a SS

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer194-110211-1159-0001.jpg

Rastan
02-24-2011, 12:25 PM
I 1bar easy with 50 rate, just sayin.

and i'm pretty sure if I ever decide to go for 180 and get the rest of my stats up to where they should be i'll just combo it.

Rastan
02-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Your damage stats are so low that my non crits are almost as strong as your crits in bm2. Just sayin.

congratz....but I'm not competing with other FS's over damage,but since you wanna bring it up.....you do 5k non-crits on penna?...haxors

AyaMatsu
02-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Hah. "Get Me Into The Fight!"

Regardless of damage, 60rate is overkill... The biggest difference is really between 49, 50, and 51rate. You're working so much harder to get that one extra crit in 10, but if that crit for you is IS and not SS then you just feel like a royal idiot. I had at one time tested 49vs50vs51 rate builds and even 54, I can tell you the DPS tradeoff is exponential. Not just in crit, but if you're wasting your gloves on maxrate vs amp, for example, or damage, you're already losing on the base you have to work with even before a crit.

I don't mean to flame, but remember the rabbi from Lucky Number Slevin(sp?)? "If a man calls you a horse once, you punch him in the face. If a man calls you a horse again, you tell him to shut the f* up, but if a man calls you a horse thrice, well, it's time to start looking for a saddle." Heed the potentially infinitely relentless flaming as potentially containing an ounce of wisdom..

Mat
02-24-2011, 04:51 PM
......the ed up part is that I had to short and 4 bar a PENNA
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer194-110211-1159-0001.jpg

yeah its pretty pathetic, hows it feel to have dromars DPS if he were to have 0 rate? rofl!

Rastan
02-24-2011, 07:30 PM
rofl! If I had 0% crit rate I would have the same dps as you. That's how bad your stats are. Don't come into an fs thread bragging about your build when they arent even close to being decent.

When was I bragging,some guy just asked and I just responded.....remember this?

The funny part is that you think I don't know that I need more amp,cd and base.......you think I'm keeping every one of those stats that low on purpose?...HA!!!!,I already know what I need to get for over 1k attack,175+ cd and 50+ amp........AND KEEP MY 61 RATE......the ed up part is that I don't buy alz,hack players or scam the system for a chance to get ahead,I live off my daily IC's and the occasional DX run,and even that's not turning a profit anymore cuz drops still and upgrading is still a waste of time.

sorry,i'm not gonna sacrifice my 1213 defense pve build and a 61 rate pvp build for low defense amp gears just to prove a point.....it's all good bro,chill,I'll get my seh's and forcy amp pieces in due time and level up to 180,then we can compare damage.

Hah. "Get Me Into The Fight!"

Regardless of damage, 60rate is overkill... The biggest difference is really between 49, 50, and 51rate. You're working so much harder to get that one extra crit in 10, but if that crit for you is IS and not SS then you just feel like a royal idiot. I had at one time tested 49vs50vs51 rate builds and even 54, I can tell you the DPS tradeoff is exponential. Not just in crit, but if you're wasting your gloves on maxrate vs amp, for example, or damage, you're already losing on the base you have to work with even before a crit.

I don't mean to flame, but remember the rabbi from Lucky Number Slevin(sp?)? "If a man calls you a horse once, you punch him in the face. If a man calls you a horse again, you tell him to shut the f* up, but if a man calls you a horse thrice, well, it's time to start looking for a saddle." Heed the potentially infinitely relentless flaming as potentially containing an ounce of wisdom..

Are you trying to prove a point?.....how would you know that 61% rate doesn't make a difference?...oh yeah,you tested it out with 54%,so 61% must be the same...right?

yeah I'm pretty pathetic,I have no good comebacks so I just edit other peoples quotes!

It's all good,eventually you'll get laid.

Used the wrong mob's defense lol. Penna's defense should be 989 not 1160 lol. But that damage still seems low..

That's because i'm 18 levels lower than you.

AyaMatsu
02-24-2011, 07:39 PM
When was I bragging,some guy just asked and I responded?

sorry,i'm not gonna sacrifice my 1213 defense and 61 rate for low defense amp gears just to prove a point

Are you trying to prove a point?.....how would you know that 61% rate doesn't make a difference?...oh yeah,you tested it out with 54%,so 61% must be the same...right?

I think you sir are blind. I clearly noted the difference between 5x% and 6x% to be 1 crit in 10. My point is that 1 crit in 10 gain is exponentially detrimental to your damage per % you go up, but the difference all in all is still just 1 crit in 10. Unless you are a mFS, your extra 1 in 10 is insignificant.

I'm only writing because I at one point in my FS life I thought improving my rate past 50% was beneficial. I'm telling you my findings, even though it doesn't seem you want to accept my good intentions.

Rastan
02-24-2011, 07:53 PM
I think you sir are blind. I clearly noted the difference between 5x% and 6x% to be 1 crit in 10. My point is that 1 crit in 10 gain is exponentially detrimental to your damage per % you go up, but the difference all in all is still just 1 crit in 10. Unless you are a mFS, your extra 1 in 10 is insignificant.

I'm only writing because I at one point in my FS life I thought improving my rate past 50% was beneficial. I'm telling you my findings, even though it doesn't seem you want to accept my good intentions.

something tells me I get more than just an extra 1 crit out of 10

Mat
02-25-2011, 12:10 PM
When was I bragging,some guy just asked and I just responded.....remember this?

sorry,i'm not gonna sacrifice my 1213 defense pve build and a 61 rate pvp build for low defense amp gears just to prove a point.....it's all good bro,chill,I'll get my seh's and forcy amp pieces in due time and level up to 180,then we can compare damage. I also thought it was funny

Nobody ever said 61 rate was bad, but you're acting like if you couldn't get better weps/armors and go back to 53 or 52 rate and not have terrrrrrible damage (you crit sub 1500 on a 700 def FA, didn't you?)you wouldn't, when we all know you would. Your setup wreaks of fail and you have to 4 bar a measily Penna. Your extra rate for less damage trade-off is retarded, hence the reason why NOBODY else sacrifices all of that damage for that extra rate/max rate.

Rockstar
02-25-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm honestly surprised you guys are still talking to this guy. He thinks the best way to money is for a 15x FS to solo derk.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?12201-alz-making-machine

For some reason he thinks an average of 6/10 crits with low base, amp, atk is better than avg 5/10 with high base, amp and atk.

Leonhart
02-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Penna's defense changes because you're 18 levels lower than me? Wierd.

Actually it does... in a way... As you get higher ranks (not sure if it was by rank or level) mobs natually become weaker to you (Notice the color of their names). I can take my FB/FS and play naked in MF with only a blade/crystal and never die.

Iono know exactly what changed but something does that makes mobs weaker to you.

Leonhart
02-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Do you even realize that the reason I posted 2 different defenses is because the first was a typo resulting from me misreading a chart?

Yep but was stating that the other point was correct as well.

Rastan
02-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Nobody ever said 61 rate was bad, but you're acting like if you couldn't get better weps/armors and go back to 53 or 52 rate and not have terrrrrrible damage (you crit sub 1500 on a 700 def FA, didn't you?)you wouldn't, when we all know you would. Your setup wreaks of fail and you have to 4 bar a measily Penna. Your extra rate for less damage trade-off is retarded, hence the reason why NOBODY else sacrifices all of that damage for that extra rate/max rate.

That's why I'm farming IC1 for better weps,something like a lycanus 8 amp/17 dmg blade and 8 amp/17 dmg crystal....don't blame me for not getting them,blame EST,and you talk like getting those weps,forcy amp pieces,eof8,bof7's and seh's are the easiest things to do for someone who only plays 2-3 hours a day.....all the gear I need to finish my build off is out there,it's just too bad it'd cost me about 30-50b to get it all in one shot,and yeah,if I was a smarter man I'd just drop 2k on vouchers in CS then set up shop for 80m a pop......but to me that's pretty much the same as alz buying and I don't roll like that.

I'm honestly surprised you guys are still talking to this guy. He thinks the best way to money is for a 15x FS to solo derk.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?12201-alz-making-machine

For some reason he thinks an average of 6/10 crits with low base, amp, atk is better than avg 5/10 with high base, amp and atk.

Congratz,you dug up an old thread from 3 months ago when dungeon drop rates were even more horrible than they are now....and it's more like an average of 7-8/10 crits

Mat
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
That's why I'm farming IC1 for better weps,something like a lycanus 8 amp/17 dmg blade and 8 amp/17 dmg crystal....don't blame me for not getting them,blame EST,and you talk like getting those weps,forcy amp pieces,eof8,bof7's and seh's are the easiest things to do for someone who only plays 2-3 hours a day.....all the gear I need to finish my build off is out there,it's just too bad it'd cost me about 30-50b to get it all in one shot,and yeah,if I was a smarter man I'd just drop 2k on vouchers in CS then set up shop for 80m a pop......but to me that's pretty much the same as alz buying and I don't roll like that.

Congratz,you dug up an old thread from 3 months ago when dungeon drop rates were even more horrible than they are now....and it's more like an average of 7-8/10 crits

Sorry, math doesn't really lie buddy, 61% crit rate USUALLY means 6.1 crits out of 10, or 61 crits out of 100, see what I'm getting at here? Also funny how you're farming IC1 for an weapon's you'll never get, and if you do manage to somehow get one, you'll never + one high enough to have it be as good as a decent forcium. You play 2-3 hours a day and can't make money? Jesus, I've only been playing a max of 2 hours a day, mostly 1 or less and can fit in a few IC2's and bosses. Then again, I don't have to 4 bar Pennas.

Rastan
02-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Sorry, math doesn't really lie buddy, 61% crit rate USUALLY means 6.1 crits out of 10, or 61 crits out of 100, see what I'm getting at here? Also funny how you're farming IC1 for an weapon's you'll never get, and if you do manage to somehow get one, you'll never + one high enough to have it be as good as a decent forcium. You play 2-3 hours a day and can't make money? Jesus, I've only been playing a max of 2 hours a day, mostly 1 or less and can fit in a few IC2's and bosses. Then again, I don't have to 4 bar Pennas.

You're right,math doesn't lie,it's just too bad that you're doing it wrong....again,your rate applies to each skill casted,not your whole combo,and since I only have 3 out my 5 skills in my combo that actually matter,the 61% rate is effective.....and I could casually make 50m a day if I just stopped trying to upgrade my gear to +9 and just saved up then sold all the UC's I get everyday....As for not ever getting the weps I want,tell that to the guy who randomly got a 12 amp 10 dmg crystal......And yeah,i'm sure if I had a g.m. crafted orb and USD wizzy then I wouldn't have to 4 bar one too.....remember all the time you put into grinding your wizzy from level 1 to 180?....funny,no one else does.

Mat
02-25-2011, 05:45 PM
You're right,math doesn't lie,it's just too bad that you're doing it wrong....again,your rate applies to each skill casted,not your whole combo,and since I only have 3 out my 5 skills in my combo that actually matter,the 61% rate is effective.....and I could casually make 50m a day if I just stopped trying to upgrade my gear to +9 and just saved up then sold all the UC's I get everyday....As for not ever getting the weps I want,tell that to the guy who randomly got a 12 amp 10 dmg crystal......And yeah,i'm sure if I had a g.m. crafted orb and USD wizzy then I wouldn't have to 4 bar one too.....remember all the time you put into grinding your wizzy from level 1 to 180?....funny,no one else does.

Lol, you really think that you crit more than 6/10? Even if you crit 7/10, your DPS is still lower than any decent FS, sorry bud. Also, 61% rate is still 61% rate, I'm sure you're smart enough to know that the more skills cast the closer you get to 61% crit rate. Just because you can crit 8/10 a few times on a mob/person doesn't mean your 61% rate turns into 80%, hit something 10,000 times and you'll probably crit around 6,100 times, that's a fact, stop lying to yourself and trying to make your junk build seem better than it is. Everyone knows your setup is junk compared to most.

You're trying to say I didn't grind my char to 180? I grinded my BL to 171, then this WI to 180 from 171, how does that not = 1-180? I didn't level this char myself but I've done just as much if not more grinding than any 180 out there, what point are you trying to make? Lol @ USD+GM orb, typical responses from a baddie who has nothing else to say because he's been defeated.

Mat
02-25-2011, 05:57 PM
oh yeah, sub 6k score on VRS as an fs>all

Rastan
02-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Lol, you really think that you crit more than 6/10? Even if you crit 7/10, your DPS is still lower than any decent FS, sorry bud. Also, 61% rate is still 61% rate, I'm sure you're smart enough to know that the more skills cast the closer you get to 61% crit rate. Just because you can crit 8/10 a few times on a mob/person doesn't mean your 61% rate turns into 80%, hit something 10,000 times and you'll probably crit around 6,100 times, that's a fact, stop lying to yourself and trying to make your junk build seem better than it is. Everyone knows your setup is junk compared to most.

I don't think I crit more than 6/10,I know I crit more than 6/10 because I see it everyday,even with my 57 rate def pve build I still crit more than 6/10,and no matter how much you try and talk about it,you know deep down that I'm right,your fragile shattered ego just can't come to terms with it.

The fact that I would have the same dps as you while having 0% crit rate only proves how ineffective your build is.

I'm still waiting for you to prove it,and don't bother saying you already did with fail damage calculator equations that only factors in amp,cd and base.......same dps with 0%?,kinda hard to prove it since all classes have a base of 5% rate.

Your argument is invalid

Rastan
02-25-2011, 06:12 PM
Prove it? I already did with LastHour's damage calculator and I'll lol super hard if you say how inaccurate that is again. If you knew how to read my noncrit damage was within 50dps of your actual dps meaning if I was unable to ever crit that I would have the same dps as you. I'm sorry but your logic is invalid especially seeing as how you are under the impression that 61% rate will make you crit more than 61% of the time.

Then keep lol'ing since you put input wrong factors like putting me at 180 with my stats and you with 50% rate to begin with....And I'm not under the impression that my 61% rate means 61% of my combo is gonna crit,it means I have an 11% more chance of each one of my skills critting more than your skills at 50%,and if you tried it out yourself you'd see where I'm coming from,you just wanna talk cuz I don't have my amp yet.

Rastan
02-25-2011, 06:19 PM
I put in your exact stats and rank leaving you at lvl 180 instead of 162 lol. If anything its showing more dps than you actually have and how do I not have 50% rate? If you're implying when I referenced 0% crit rate so look at my noncrit damage. derp.

then redo it with the right inputs and put it up....better yet,try using the new damage calculator.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17036-Cabalc-V4-Damage-Calculator

oh yeah, sub 6k score on VRS as an fs>all

I could swap a few accessories I already have right now and get 6100+ if that helps you sleep better at night

Rastan
02-25-2011, 06:34 PM
That calculator isnt even close to being accurate. You can't change your own level, and the bm2 calculations are off.

It looks fine to me....I can change my level just fine,here's what you do....where it says level,you click on the little arrow key that points down to drop the level.

EDIt: actually yeah,it would be inaccurate since it wouldn't let me go past 60% rate

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Damage isn't too far off so these are the results again lol, you having 60 rate obv.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/784/rastano.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/i/rastano.jpg/)

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6435/dromarbm2.jpg (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/dromarbm2.jpg/)

Notice once again how close my noncrit damage is to your actual dps. 989 defense being penna's defense and not actually rota.

now do it with your original damage calculator,this time use the right stats...and humor me just by putting your rate at 5% since 0% is an invalid entry.

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Do you not understand that my dps with 0% crit rate would be what my noncrit damage says? I've repeated this at least 4 times already...

then humor me and prove it

Roxlyn
02-25-2011, 07:13 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2124

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:14 PM
I already have at least 5 times now in this thread. Go back to page 5 and stop acting as if you are illiterate.

why you scared to put it up?...are you scared it might not come out like you say?

Rockstar
02-25-2011, 07:16 PM
You're dumb.

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:18 PM
You're dumb.

you're jealous

How is it possible that you cant comprehend that if a character has 0 rate their dps is equal to their average noncrit damage. It honestly is like you don't even speak english.

what's the matter?...is it too hard to do?

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm going to cease this conversation by asking for the last time if its too hard to read what I already posted.

Does that mean I win?

Mat
02-25-2011, 07:30 PM
It looks fine to me....I can change my level just fine,here's what you do....where it says level,you click on the little arrow key that points down to drop the level.

EDIt: actually yeah,it would be inaccurate since it wouldn't let me go past 60% rate

I don't know why you're still defending yourself. You could have 75% rate with your stats and still I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and probably have to still 3 bar a Penna. Stop praising your 6/10 crits over 5/10 crits, nobody cares about your high rate with low damage, why don't you stop being such a tard and realize 61% rate isn't any higher than 61% rate, no matter what you say, 61% will never change. Or if you want I can hit someone 5x, crit 5x and then claim 53 rate in my window is a disguise for my actual rate which is 100%?

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I don't know why you're still defending yourself. You could have 75% rate with your stats and still I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and probably have to still 3 bar a Penna. Stop praising your 6/10 crits over 5/10 crits, nobody cares about your high rate with low damage, why don't you stop being such a tard and realize 61% rate isn't any higher than 61% rate, no matter what you say, 61% will never change. Or if you want I can hit someone 5x, crit 5x and then claim 53 rate in my window is a disguise for my actual rate which is 100%?

You just don't get the difference do you?.....oh yeah

You're trying to say I didn't grind my char to 180? I grinded my BL to 171, then this WI to 180 from 171, how does that not = 1-180? I didn't level this char myself but I've done just as much if not more grinding than any 180 out there, what point are you trying to make? Lol @ USD+GM orb, typical responses from a baddie who has nothing else to say because he's been defeated.

I love how you sneak edit's in 20 min. after a thread moves on to another page

And no,it doesn't count.....you still have your old blader?

EDIT: And keep loling at the whole usd+gm orb,the truth hurts right?....you don't buy alz with usd?....how many vouchers have you sold?.....where did your orb drop from?

Mat
02-25-2011, 07:37 PM

Lol, how does it not count? 1-171 on my BL and then 171-180 on a WI, same exact thing as if I were to lvl from 1-180 on my BL, idiot. Apparently you're too retarded to look at the facts here, 61% rate MEANS you'll roughly crit 61 out of 100 hits, no matter what you say, or how you look at it, that number will always remain the same. I could make a video right now with 1/10 crits with 53 rate, or 9/10 crits with 53 rate, but I can guarantee you that its close to 53 crits out of 100 hits, just like 61 rate is around 61 crits out of 100. You only think its higher than 61% rate because you never look at a high number of hits. 61% is and will always be 61%, prove me wrong with a video of you hitting something 1000 times with 61 rate, I'll laugh when you realize you'll probably only crit a max of 650 times.

Don't understand me do you?

61/100
610/1000
6100/10000
61000/100000
610000/1000000
6100000/1000000

comprende?

Mat
02-25-2011, 07:42 PM

EDIT: And keep loling at the whole usd+gm orb,the truth hurts right?....you don't buy alz with usd?....how many vouchers have you sold?.....where did your orb drop from?

Find a single person on Venus that's ever bought a Voucher from me? The only money I've ever spent on this game was for Premium.

inb4premiummeanshigherdropratewhichinturnmeansthat sinceigetmoredropsibuyalzbecauseigetmoredropswithp remium

Rastan logic ftw?

Rastan
02-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Lol, how does it not count? 1-171 on my BL and then 171-180 on a WI, same exact thing as if I were to lvl from 1-180 on my BL, idiot. Apparently you're too retarded to look at the facts here, 61% rate MEANS you'll roughly crit 61 out of 100 hits, no matter what you say, or how you look at it, that number will always remain the same. I could make a video right now with 1/10 crits with 53 rate, or 9/10 crits with 53 rate, but I can guarantee you that its close to 53 crits out of 100 hits, just like 61 rate is around 61 crits out of 100. You only think its higher than 61% rate because you never look at a high number of hits. 61% is and will always be 61%, prove me wrong with a video of you hitting something 1000 times with 61 rate, I'll laugh when you realize you'll probably only crit a max of 650 times.

Don't understand me do you?

61/100
610/1000
6100/10000
61000/10000
610000/100000
6100000/100000

comprende?

Oh no,your calculations are right,just not in this case,your use of the 61/100 successful crits doesn't apply since you're factoring in the entire combo.....not each individual skill,you're thinking that i'm just critting 61% of my combo when on average it's more than that because the rate applies to each skill individually.

Find a single person on Venus that's ever bought a Voucher from me?

You're right,I forgot that you work slave labor and can't afford luxuries with your low monthly income

Checkmatenigqa
02-25-2011, 07:53 PM
u no life havin burger flippin hoes tryin to double team rastan nd he still gettin on yo asses smh... fail @ life.. nd a online game

Mat
02-25-2011, 07:53 PM
You're honestly going to tell me you crit MORE than 6 times every 10 times you hit someone or something? Jesus nuts my brains about to EXPLODE due to the amount of retardation I'm reading. Are you legitmately this retarded, or are you trolling me? If you're trolling, grats you got me!

Rastan
02-25-2011, 08:06 PM
You're honestly going to tell me you crit MORE than 6 times every 10 times you hit someone or something? Jesus nuts my brains about to EXPLODE due to the amount of retardation I'm reading. Are you legitmately this retarded, or are you trolling me? If you're trolling, grats you got me!

here,let me try and explain it to ya.....

say my first skill is SS.....I have a 61% chance for it to crit
then my second skill is SG....it also has a 61% chance to crit
and my 3rd skill is SB...yup you guessed it,it also has a 61% chance to crit

Now do all 3 of them crit every time?....no,but it happens more often than you'd think because it's higher than a 50% chance

it doesn't mean i have an automatic set amount of crits at 61%

Spur
02-25-2011, 08:16 PM
here,let me try and explain it to ya.....

say my first skill is SS.....I have a 61% chance for it to crit
then my second skill is SG....it also has a 61% chance to crit
and my 3rd skill is SB...yup you guessed it,it also has a 61% chance to crit

Now do all 3 of them crit every time?....no,but it happens more often than you'd think because it's higher than a 50% chance

lol rastan 5 skill combo
61% on 1st skill
61% on 2nd skill
61% on 3rd skill
61% on 4th skill
61% on 5th skill

305% / 5 skills = 61%

no matter how u look at it and how many skill u wanna divide by 61% rate = 61% chance to crit

Rastan
02-25-2011, 08:18 PM
lol rastan 5 skill combo
61% on 1st skill
61% on 2nd skill
61% on 3rd skill
61% on 4th skill
61% on 5th skill

305% / 5 skills = 61%

no matter how u look at it and how many skill u wanna divide by 61% rate = 61% chance to crit

per skill

Spur
02-25-2011, 08:19 PM
per skill

exactly per skill u cant add two skills together to form one %
each skill is 61% so your crit chance = 61%

Rastan
02-25-2011, 08:22 PM
exactly per skill u cant add two skills together to form one %
each skill is 61% so your crit chance = 61%

now explain that to them,cuz it's giving me a headache

plzbuffme
02-25-2011, 08:56 PM
lol he's saying that you cant use crit rate with this hypothetical logic 'oh since i didnt crit my 1st skill, i will crit my 2nd skill because my crit rate is 50% and that means i crit half of the time'

each skill crit rate is a factor by itself

Mat
02-25-2011, 09:05 PM
lol rastan 5 skill combo
61% on 1st skill
61% on 2nd skill
61% on 3rd skill
61% on 4th skill
61% on 5th skill

305% / 5 skills = 61%

dont bother spur ive explained it to him in so many ways lol he just doesnt understand...thinks that cuz he crits 4/5 more often with 61 rate his actual rate is 80% or something... sigh

rastan let me put it another way

99% rate, almost a crit every single time..

over a period of 100 hits, you might crit 100/100

do 100 hits 10 times, you might get 9 100/100's, and then a 90/100, or 99/100's every time, still doesn't change the fact that 99% rate FEELS like 100%, lol 99% is 99%..just like 61% is 61% idk how else to explain this to you, the numbers dont lie

Rastan
02-25-2011, 09:09 PM
dont bother spur ive explained it to him in so many ways lol he just doesnt understand...thinks that cuz he crits 4/5 more often with 61 rate his actual rate is 80% or something... sigh

rastan let me put it another way

99% rate, almost a crit every single time..

over a period of 100 hits, you might crit 100/100

do 100 hits 10 times, you might get 9 100/100's, and then a 90/100, or 99/100's every time, still doesn't change the fact that 99% rate FEELS like 100%, lol 99% is 99%..just like 61% is 61% idk how else to explain this to you, the numbers dont lie

I have no idea what you said there,but it doesn't matter cuz you're wrong.

Mat
02-25-2011, 09:13 PM
I have no idea what you said there,but it doesn't matter cuz you're wrong.

Here's you in nutshell though.

Retard in a nutshell: I have 61 rate, but it FEELS like I crit 80% of the time, so I'll just tell myself my horrible dmg is OK because I crit 80% of the time with 61% rate.
Everyone on this forum who's read what you've been saying: Lol, is this Rastan guy serious?

Rastan
02-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Here's you in nutshell though.

Retard in a nutshell: I have 61 rate, but it FEELS like I crit 80% of the time, so I'll just tell myself my horrible dmg is OK because I crit 80% of the time with 61% rate.
Everyone on this forum who's read what you've been saying: Lol, is this Rastan guy serious?

AaaaaaH,now I see where your coming from....(just like what yur mom says when I drop loads on her face)...aahahahah,nah,j/k....seriously tho,devil's advocate time,when did I ever say I was content with my dps?,when did I ever say my constant critting compensates for my low amp and cd and base?....If I was content with my stats being what they are I'd quit running my daily dungeon routine,grind it out to 180 and move on to another class (maybe back to FB?...nah).....BTW,the only reason I'm 61 rate is cuz I found the max rate gear a loooooooong time ago for hella cheap...yeah,a 4% max rate armor suit for 45m?.....SOLD!!!!,NOW GIMME AN SEH EST SO I CAN MAKE IT 6%!!........now you just mad cuz I put in on a class with a 24 rate buff while you're stuck on a wizzy being forced to get your rate from weps,rings and helm........then you're shocked that I'm getting certain things done with my high rate/high defense with low amp,base and cd so you try and talk ....get more jealous.

Mat
02-25-2011, 09:31 PM
AaaaaaH,now I see where your coming from....(just like what yur mom says when I drop loads on her face)...aahahahah,nah,j/k....seriously tho,devil's advocate time,when did I ever say I was content with my dps?,when did I ever say my constant critting compensates for my low amp and cd and base?....If I was content with my stats being what they are I'd quit running my daily dungeon routine,grind it out to 180 and move on to another class (maybe back to FB?...nah).....BTW,the only reason I'm 61 rate is cuz I found the max rate gear a loooooooong time ago for hella cheap...yeah,a 4% max rate armor suit for 45m?.....SOLD!!!!,NOW GIMME AN SEH EST SO I CAN MAKE IT 6%!!........now you just mad cuz I put in on a class with a 24 rate buff while you're stuck on a wizzy being forced to get your rate from weps,rings and helm........then you're shocked that I'm getting certain things done with my high rate/high defense with low amp,base and cd so you try and talk ....get more jealous.

Sorry, but Dromar can combo penn whereas you have to 4 bar penna? I'm shocked, you're right!

Rastan
02-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Sorry, but Dromar can combo penn whereas you have to 4 bar penna? I'm shocked, you're right!

Good for him....I'm so super duper proud,and if I ever get my crap i'll do the same thing......wait...wtf?,didn't I already say this?

and i'm pretty sure if I ever decide to go for 180 and get the rest of my stats up to where they should be i'll just combo it.

yup...thought so,just checkin

ZEPR0
02-25-2011, 09:56 PM
WoW this thread have gone long
solution for your problems
Get a freakin Max rate RUNE
to compensate your crit DMG, attack and other stuff

Mat
02-25-2011, 10:36 PM

Hey, 162-180 gives you 150 attack, 30 CD, 140 defense and 40 amp? Whaaaaaaaaaat!!! :)

Rastan
02-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Hey, 162-180 gives you 150 attack, 30 CD, 140 defense and 40 amp? Whaaaaaaaaaat!!! :)

quit picking and choosing words that only you wanna hear...fail troll is fail

Mat
02-25-2011, 10:48 PM
quit picking and choosing words that only you wanna hear...fail troll is fail

You're dishing out a WHOLE lot of "IF's" there buddy. It's like saying I could 1 bar a Pluma IF and when I get a 7 rate 40 dmg Forcium orb and 14 amp suit/boots/gloves. Only care about the here and now, and right now you're 4 baring Pennas bruh.

Rastan
02-25-2011, 10:59 PM
You're dishing out a WHOLE lot of "IF's" there buddy. It's like saying I could 1 bar a Pluma IF and when I get a 7 rate 40 dmg Forcium orb and 14 amp suit/boots/gloves. Only care about the here and now, and right now you're 4 baring Pennas bruh.

so?....so what if i am?....better than 5 barring right?....or even just getting to half hp like I used to,what's your point?......does it not live up to your standards of how fast someone does something?......seriously,save your ego for someone who gives a .

Mat
02-25-2011, 11:00 PM
so?....so what if i am?....better than 5 barring right?....of even just getting to half hp like I used to,what's your point?......does it not live up to your standards of how fast someone does something?......seriously,save your ego for someone who gives a .

idc that u have to 4 bar, but u saying ur 61 rate build is GOOD while sacrificing sooo much dmg is just retarded, stop posting ok ty

Rastan
02-25-2011, 11:08 PM
idc that u have to 4 bar, but u saying ur 61 rate build is GOOD while sacrificing sooo much dmg is just retarded, stop posting ok ty

Hey bro,guess what,I'm not just sacrificing amp for 61 rate,I'm mostly sacrificing my amp for a base defense....1213 pve build bruh...that's higher than your boy dromar's.....(and he's 180,lol).....and if I decided to try and get it all up to +11 I'd have the highest defense on v.r.'s for NA.....1300+,hell...even with full forcy +10 it would be the highest,but I'm not gonna bother trying since it's non-amp forcy and not worth it.

And I'll stop posting when you just admit that you're wrong.

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 06:51 AM
Hey bro,guess what,I'm not just sacrificing amp for 61 rate

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im not even gonna try to explain anything to this guy

wheres my popcorn at...

Rastan
02-26-2011, 07:24 AM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im not even gonna try to explain anything to this guy

wheres my popcorn at...

that's because there's nothing to explain...either I'll agree with you or prove you wrong,so stop pretending that you know something special and just state your case

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 07:44 AM
i would but then i'd be wasting my time on you, like everyone else here.
nah
and it woldn't make a difference, you've had like 3+ experts in this game make you look like a
silly child but still you act as if you know everything and anything. i think deep down you actually know how derp
it was to go with max rate, seeing as you hit like a 12x FS
"Nothing can be gained without loss" lol nice saying, too bad you took it to the extreme and basically lost all the dmg that you could've potentially gained
on your pos FS.
lol i bet a heavy FA could merk you...

kk im done wasting time on you. have fun 5 barring penna

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2338/matspurrockrastan.png

Mat
02-26-2011, 08:18 AM
Hey bro,guess what,I'm not just sacrificing amp for 61 rate,I'm mostly sacrificing my amp for a base defense....1213 pve build bruh...that's higher than your boy dromar's.....(and he's 180,lol).....and if I decided to try and get it all up to +11 I'd have the highest defense on v.r.'s for NA.....1300+,hell...even with full forcy +10 it would be the highest,but I'm not gonna bother trying since it's non-amp forcy and not worth it.

And I'll stop posting when you just admit that you're wrong.

You have 1213 defense with what, a forcium helm and FULL forcium NON-amp? Meaning you'll be criting 100's on impact stab on FA's while Dromar has about the same defense with full damage? Nobody cares that you can get 61 rate, your damage suffers so much it amazes me that you actually still think that's a good thing to do after people have laughed at you over it. LOL, yet again you're throwing out all these IF's. IF Dromar decided to +15 his gear he'd have 1400 defense, see what I did there? You're really ignorant to think that every decent FS in CABAL is on VRS, 90% of them aren't even on because of the mass banning, which is why I'm not on there either. You're 162 with +10 forcium and no RoF+10's, how do you even think you stand a chance at obtaining a higher defense than an FS who's in full forcium +11 with RoF+10's?

You really should stop posting, you're making a fool of yourself.

Rastan
02-26-2011, 08:23 AM
"Nothing can be gained without loss" lol nice saying, too bad you took it to the extreme and basically lost all the dmg that you could've potentially gained

Ahhhhh,now I see where you're coming from....here,let me explain it to you too,maybe then you'll understand.

I have 1213 defense when I pve,when I do pve I'm at 57% rate,18 amp and 920 attack.....With those fail stats,I can solo IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks.

"IF"...I swapped out all my defense and max rate for amp...(let's be realistic,stuff I could buy right now)...5% sg amp gloves + 5% sg amp boots + 7% OSM amp suit + 36% CDI helm

I'd be at 38% amp and 155% CDI and 51% rate,right?......you still with me?

I'd also be losing almost 300 defense which makes it to where everything I mentioned earlier that I can solo (IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks).5x harder because bosses and mobs would be hitting me about 35%-40% harder than what I get hit for now.

now do you get it?

You have 1213 defense with what, a forcium helm and FULL forcium NON-amp? Meaning you'll be criting 100's on impact stab on FA's while Dromar has about the same defense with full damage? Nobody cares that you can get 61 rate, your damage suffers so much it amazes me that you actually still think that's a good thing to do after people have laughed at you over it. LOL, yet again you're throwing out all these IF's. IF Dromar decided to +15 his gear he'd have 1400 defense, see what I did there? You're really ignorant to think that every decent FS in CABAL is on VRS, 90% of them aren't even on because of the mass banning, which is why I'm not on there either. You're 162 with +10 forcium and no RoF+10's, how do you even think you stand a chance at obtaining a higher defense than an FS who's in full forcium +11 with RoF+10's?

You really should stop posting, you're making a fool of yourself.

still not wanting to admit i'm right?

nice meme btw,+1..here's one for you.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/supertard.jpg

Mat
02-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Ahhhhh,now I see where you're coming from....here,let me explain it to you too,maybe then you'll understand.

I have 1213 defense when I pve,when I do pve I'm at 57% rate,18 amp and 920 attack.....With those fail stats,I can solo IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks.

"IF"...I swapped out all my defense and max rate for amp...(let's be realistic,stuff I could buy right now)...5% sg amp gloves + 5% sg amp boots + 7% OSM amp suit + 36% CDI helm

I'd also be losing almost 300 defense which makes it to where everything I mentioned earlier that I can solo (IC1,FT1,EOD2 (with all 8 trolls),All DX dungeons on hard,Penna and Derks).5x harder because bosses and mobs would be hitting me about 35%-40% harder than what I get hit for now.

now do you get it?

still not wanting to admit i'm right?

Are you seriously complaining about having to dungeon as a 162 FS with only 900 Defense? L O L WHAT? When I first got this WI I had 7xx Def at 171, what MOST wi's my level had at the time, we didn't have AoD, and had 200 less defense than you did, you really wanna go that route?

You can kill a Derk with those stats? How long does it take you? 10 AoD's + combo + 5 bars of SP? Does Train require 5 bars as well? How about you learn how to survive with 900 defense as a 162 like everyone else, and stop trying to make up excuses for your horrible gameplay. Oh you aren't bad? I saw Miavi rape you in her video, carry on.

Also, you're just spewing BS now, soloing FT1 with 920 attack and 18 amp? K let's see a video of you getting beyond Chakris please.

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 08:37 AM

-good for you? too bad you won't do this and thus this whole discussion happened cause you still haven't
-you refuse time and time again to do this, and of course you used the IF again...

nice meme btw,+1..here's one for you.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/supertard.jpg

uhh i spot some fails
-my name has nothin to do with superman...so idk what ur on
-im only claiming you are wrong, and i have about 20 other people that could agree (re-read the thread pl0x)

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 08:41 AM
careful, Rastan's gettin mad
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/4982/rastangettinmad.jpg

Rastan
02-26-2011, 08:43 AM
How about you learn how to survive with 900 defense as a 162 like everyone else, and stop trying to make up excuses for your horrible gameplay.

Nah,i'd much rather play casually and comfortably without having to spam hp pots

Oh you aren't bad? I saw Miavi rape you in her video, carry on.

no,you saw an edited miavi video of her fading and healing everytime I crit on her....yeah,there was a lot more than she showed

Also, you're just spewing BS now, soloing FT1 with 920 attack and 18 amp? K let's see a video of you getting beyond Chakris please.

sorry,I don't have fraps...but if it makes you feel better I can take an SS of my dungeon clear screen.

rofl,you so funny....I ain't mad bro,I'm kicked back smokin a bowl lol'ing my ass off at people in denial

Mat
02-26-2011, 08:43 AM
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/4982/rastangettinmad.jpg

he made that shank while being locked up in the pen bro, he gained 500 lbs in there as well, u see the pic of his watch? 50 inch wrists

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 08:46 AM
he made that shank while being locked up in the pen bro, he also gained 500 lbs in there as well, u see the pic of his watch? 50 inch wrists
hahahaha +1 quote for truth

Nah,i'd much rather play casually and comfortably without having to spam hp pots

no,you saw an edited miavi video of her fading and healing everytime I crit on her....yeah,there was a lot more than she showed

sorry,I don't have fraps...but if it makes you feel better I can take an SS of my dungeon clear screen.

rofl,you so funny....I ain't mad bro,I'm kicked back smokin a bowl lol'ing my ass off at people in denial

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2llUPh6pvlXMORNW9KdIM5vphTUPZs guhpx_FoWASBNkBTrikAg&t=1

Mat
02-26-2011, 08:48 AM

Oh yeah, when you crit her with your 1400 SS? News flash, that's how much my Tera Lance would do to her. I don't want any more fail SS's, go download Xfire and use the built in recording program. Wait, you're saying everyone in this thread are in denial?

b
r
b

l
o
l
i
n
g

Rastan
02-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Keep comin' at me guys,I'm sure you can do better,it just reminds me that I'm winning.

go download Xfire and use the built in recording program.

I'll chek that out,is it free?

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 08:51 AM
http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id10.php?id_char=390.jpeg
i dont even need any more retard pictures for this kid.

this is funny enough :p

Mat
02-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Keep comin' at me guys,I'm sure you can do better,it just reminds me that I'm winning.

I'll chek that out,is it free?
I don't see how one person can be oh-so-retarded. Oh wait, how many years did you spend in prison?

Rastan
02-26-2011, 08:58 AM
I don't see how one person can be oh-so-retarded. Oh wait, how many years did you spend in prison?

yeah,I tried d/ling xfire just to prove you wrong again,it says it's unavailable.

oh yeah,out of all my terms,3 years

Rastan
02-26-2011, 09:11 AM
now I'm eager to on your face again mat.......How good is camstudio?

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 09:21 AM
i think rastan's trying to troll............................................. .......................

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6236/failtroll.jpg

swaggernaut
02-26-2011, 09:22 AM
kthxbai

Mat
02-26-2011, 09:23 AM
now I'm eager to on your face again mat.......How good is camstudio?

LOL posting videos will mean nothing, it doesn't change the fact that your build blows nutsacks, sorry. If you'd like to make a video showing how HORRIBLE your damage is, feel free!

Rastan
02-26-2011, 10:01 AM
LOL posting videos will mean nothing, it doesn't change the fact that your build blows nutsacks, sorry. If you'd like to make a video showing how HORRIBLE your damage is, feel free!

well make up your mind?,do you want to see a video of me beating ft or not?.......or r u scared that i'll on yur face again?

Magicammp
02-26-2011, 10:06 AM
well make up your mind?,do you want to see a video of me beating ft or not?.......or r u scared that i'll on yur face again?

Just post the video up tht it can be done with ur stats.....

Rastan
02-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Just post the video up tht it can be done with ur stats.....

I would if I could figure out how to get it down from 2.8 gig down to 600-800 meg

Mat
02-26-2011, 04:56 PM
I would if I could figure out how to get it down from 2.8 gig down to 600-800 meg

Please hurry and show everyone how much of a failure 162 FS you are, l0l.

Rastan
02-26-2011, 06:35 PM
We could speed up the process and you tell me how to do it y'know...seriously dude,you need to get your head right and make up your mind

soloing FT1 with 920 attack and 18 amp? K let's see a video of you getting beyond Chakris please.

1st you go off talkin' sayin I can't kill chakris with those stats,now you're saying that you don't wanna see it now?.......seriously dude...make up your ing mind!!!

Please hurry and show everyone how much of a failure 162 FS you are, l0l.

an FS (the worst soloing class in cabal) soloing FT1 with 18 amp,13x cd and 920 attack seems more like something a good player could do am i right?

chainlock
02-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Windows movie maker to compress it.

Rastan
02-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Windows movie maker to compress it.

and how do I compress it?...do I have to take the 20 something 2 min. parts and make it into one video again?.....or can I just use the 1,50 min. video?

EDIT: Nevermind....I found this neato frito bandito program called flvconverter,If it works out like the interweb says then it'll be up in a few.

chainlock
02-26-2011, 07:59 PM
You just grab the video and drop it into the film strip section, edit as desired, then hit save. It'll ask size/type and a few other things.

Rastan
02-26-2011, 08:06 PM
You just grab the video and drop it into the film strip section, edit as desired, then hit save. It'll ask size/type and a few other things.

it's all good,I'm uploading it right now,kinda choppy tho....it is my first attempt anyways,lol

EDIT: bummer,it says it's too long...wierd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZjHba-fCj0

but when I F5 it i have a freeze frame of me fighting chakris and it's almost dead....sup mat

ITooTMyShid
02-26-2011, 09:37 PM
it's all good,I'm uploading it right now,kinda choppy tho....it is my first attempt anyways,lol

EDIT: bummer,it says it's too long...wierd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZjHba-fCj0

but when I F5 it i have a freeze frame of me fighting chakris and it's almost dead....sup mat

they removed it lol

ITooTMyShid
02-26-2011, 09:43 PM
LOL "This video has been removed because it is too long."

50mins and 17 seconds long lol

Rastan
02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
50mins and 17 seconds long lol

yup,my ft's are long

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer200-110226-2307-0000.jpg

46 min. on my last one...but I don't run it that much with all the epic drops from there

chainlock
02-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Youtube has a 10 minute time limit. You can exceed it by a small amount depending on the video quality. Your best bet at uploading successfully would be to only put the boss fights clips in.

Mat
02-26-2011, 10:10 PM
It takes you 50 minutes to finish an FT1 run, and you're telling us you solo IC1?

Let me do this as hard as I possibly can.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll

Rastan
02-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Youtube has a 10 minute time limit. You can exceed it by a small amount depending on the video quality. Your best bet at uploading successfully would be to only put the boss fights clips in.

Then I could only do nesbite and orca cuz my chakris takes 15-20 min. sometimes,it's hard to get the timing down with all aoe attacks

It takes you 50 minutes to finish an FT1 run, and you're telling us you solo IC1?

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer194-110211-1149-0000.jpg

daily

Mat
02-26-2011, 10:14 PM
I can genuinely say this gave me a good laugh. You REALLY don't know how bad you are, do you Rastan?

Rastan
02-26-2011, 10:16 PM
I can genuinely say this gave me a good laugh. You REALLY don't know how bad you are, do you Rastan?

nope,just not geared up like I want to be,there's a difference.

chainlock
02-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Then I could only do nesbite and orca cuz my chakris takes 15-20 min. sometimes,it's hard to get the timing down with all aoe attacks

Just use filler moves to kill 1 monster, or bm in the room before as you're killing the back corner monster that drops the gate and starts the timer.

Mat
02-26-2011, 10:38 PM
nope,just not geared up like I want to be,there's a difference.

No, you're really just bad.

Rastan
02-26-2011, 11:20 PM
No, you're really just bad.

huh?...sorry,I missed that,I was having sex with my pregnant wife on webcam for money (there are some sick pervo's out there!!)

So you're going to sit there and say that I wouldn't be able to do what I do even faster if I had 30b+ worth of gear compared to the 400m loadout I rock right now?

If so you are the biggest ing retard in cabal and once again,I just had to remind everyone of that fact.

EDIT: Here bro,here's some more troll food for ya...count em all and tell me having extra rate does nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F30ztKYAifk

Now I need to go kill lycanus for (crosses fingers) a better lycanus blade than the non-slot 12 dmg 4 amp I got yesterday.

Mat
02-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Keep making yourself look like a fool, I'm loving it.

Mat
02-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I was having sex with my pregnant wife on webcam for money

just sayin'

Rastan
02-27-2011, 06:08 PM
just sayin'

see monkey boy,you are a ing retard

Mat
02-27-2011, 07:24 PM

see monkey boy,you are a ing retard

Wait, say again?

Lelouch
02-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Im a fa.ggot who s.ucks at every class I've ever played and I also hate SPur cuz hes 100x better than me.

just sayin'

Mat
02-27-2011, 07:26 PM
just sayin'

how do you know i sux at every class when ive only played bl and wi? sounds to me like maybe you're a biiiiiiiiit mad/jelly?

Lelouch
02-27-2011, 07:28 PM
how do you know i sux at every class when ive only played bl and wi? sounds to me like maybe you're a biiiiiiiiit mad/jelly?

Rofl, I said every class you've played, not every class in general. GG.

Mat
02-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Rofl, I said every class you've played, not every class in general. GG.

oh well thats just stupid then....oh hey do me a favor? come to venus so i can 3 shot your pathetic warrior with lances? hehehehehe ty

Lelouch
02-27-2011, 07:33 PM
oh well thats just stupid then....oh hey do me a favor? come to venus so i can 3 shot your pathetic warrior with lances? hehehehehe ty

I can do the math, you are still nowhere near 3 shotting my WA with just lances, and i've been retired for over 5 months. I guess you just feed your ego with ignorance and shame.

Mat
02-27-2011, 07:34 PM
I can do the math, you are still nowhere near 3 shotting my WA with just lances, and i've been retired for over 5 months. I guess you just feed your ego with ignorance and shame.

denying that i can 3 shot your pos warrior doesnt change the fact that i can do it though, try again buddy!

lol@retiredfor5monthsandstilllurksforums

what are you, lethals protege?

Rastan
02-27-2011, 07:36 PM
lol @ you believing me......funny story too,"IF" I actually was a camwhore,I'd still make more money than you,you slave labor peon.

BTW,did you count em yet?...cuz I really wanna get back to fighting about my 6/10 mandatory crits

Lelouch
02-27-2011, 07:37 PM
denying that i can 3 shot your pos warrior doesnt change the fact that i can do it though, try again buddy!

lol@retiredfor5monthsandstilllurksforums

what are you, lethals protege?

There's no denial, you can't its fact. I come on to talk with old friends, but hey, why not kick you around a bit while i'm here?

AyaMatsu
02-28-2011, 01:54 AM
I can't believe there was about 8 pages of somebody trying to convince others that 61% = >61%. Best of all, somebody defended him. I think the bones of every human being to have ever made a positive contribution to humanity probably cried until they shattered, or maybe the little quarks and leptons that remains from the dust of their bones just exploded a little bit inside due to extreme grief for the future of humanity.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 03:32 AM
I can't believe there was about 8 pages of somebody trying to convince others that 61% = >61%. Best of all, somebody defended him. I think the bones of every human being to have ever made a positive contribution to humanity probably cried until they shattered, or maybe the little quarks and leptons that remains from the dust of their bones just exploded a little bit inside due to extreme grief for the future of humanity.

Maybe you can wrap your feeble high school drop out educated brain around this epicsauce epiphany I'm about to unleash on your tiny mind.

now...for the last time

Me having 61 rate DOES NOT mean I'm only gonna crit for 61% of my combo,it means each individual attack has a 61% chance of critting,It's all random,sometimes I get 7 straight crits,sometimes I get 1 crit and 6 non-crits (rarely)

It's all luck and the higher your rate is,the better chance you have of that skill critting.

And that seems kind of important on a crit strike reliant class...am I right?

Chris7
02-28-2011, 03:59 AM
I'd wreck the joke you call your FS

Mat
02-28-2011, 04:05 AM
Maybe you can wrap your feeble high school drop out educated brain around this epicsauce epiphany I'm about to unleash on your tiny mind.

now...for the last time

Me having 61 rate DOES NOT mean I'm only gonna crit for 61% of my combo,it means each individual attack has a 61% chance of critting,It's all random,sometimes I get 7 straight crits,sometimes I get 1 crit and 6 non-crits (rarely)

It's all luck and the higher your rate is,the better chance you have of that skill critting.

And that seems kind of important on a crit strike reliant class...am I right?

No wonder you've been to prison, you don't have any common sense do you? 61% rate means you WILL crit more than 1/2 the time on EACH skill, hence the reason why you notice a difference over 50 rate, it's because out of 100 hits, you WILL usually crit 11 more times, give or take a few. That being said, the damage you sacrifice for that extra 11 or so extra crits out of 100 IS NOT worth the damage loss, just look at your retarded damage. Also, how are you going to compare a boss kill crit amount to back your argument? I've almost 1 bar'd a Quad without pots before because I got lucky and crit 70% of the time, does that somehow mean my 53% rate is ACTUALLY 70%? I've also hit someone in a PvP 7 times with 0 crits, does that somehow mean my real rate is 0%? I can't make it any more clear than I am right now, you DO crit more often than people with 4x and 5x rate, but the high damage loss you gave up for those extra crits doesn't make up for the max rate gain.

/endthread

Rastan
02-28-2011, 04:09 AM
No wonder you've been to prison, you don't have any common sense do you? 61% rate means you WILL crit more than 1/2 the time on EACH skill, hence the reason why you notice a difference over 50 rate, it's because out of 100 hits, you WILL usually crit 11 more times, give or take a few. That being said, the damage you sacrifice for that extra 11 or so extra crits out of 100 IS NOT worth the damage loss, just look at your retarded damage. Also, how are you going to compare a boss kill crit amount to back your argument? I've almost 1 bar'd a Quad without pots before because I got lucky and crit 70% of the time, does that somehow mean my 53% rate is ACTUALLY 70%?

rofl...you again?,hey bro,check this out,now I'm really gonna blow your mind......remember dromar?,how he said his non-crits are almost equal to my crits in bm2?

wait for it

while he's doing 3,4,5 non-crits in a row and i'm doing 3,4,5 crits in a row

hold on,it's coming

I'm out dps'ing him for those 3,4,5 hits

Mat
02-28-2011, 04:14 AM
rofl...you again?,hey bro,check this out,now I'm really gonna blow your mind......remember dromar?,how he said his non-crits are almost equal to my crits in bm2?

wait for it

hold on,it's coming

I'll explain this in a way you can understand.

Even IF you're criting 7/10 which you're not, it's closer to 6/10, you aren't even coming close to his DPS even if he's criting 4/10. Did you even bother to look at the charts of your DPS difference? LOL!

I'm done with you, someone else will eventually come along and point out how retarded you are, just wait for it.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 04:26 AM
I'll explain this in a way you can understand.

Even IF you're criting 7/10 which you're not, it's closer to 6/10, you aren't even coming close to his DPS even if he's criting 4/10. Did you even bother to look at the charts of your DPS difference? LOL!

I'm done with you, someone else will eventually come along and point out how retarded you are, just wait for it.

no,you're done because you're too stupid to know the difference

but i'll still try and help you

Of course I'm not gonna get 6/10 everytime,hell,there are times I don't even get 4/10,it's rare,but it happens....but you can't use the 1 out of 10 equation because that doesn't apply for cabal's critical rate system.......critting is just like everything in cabal,random luck....here's a better way to put it...look at force core slotting,you can try and slot with up to 80 something % success rate and still fail,even if you did it 10 times in a row you could still fail because you still have a 20% fail rate

the same math applies to crit rate,just like I have a 39% chance to not crit each one of my skills.

Mat
02-28-2011, 04:41 AM
no,you're done because you're too stupid to know the difference

but i'll still try and help you

Of course I'm not gonna get 6/10 everytime,hell,there are times I don't even get 4/10,it's rare,but it happens....but you can't use the 1 out of 10 equation because that doesn't apply for cabal's critical rate system.......critting is just like everything in cabal,random luck....here's a better way to put it...look at force core slotting,you can try and slot with up to 80 something % success rate and still fail,even if you did it 10 times in a row you could still fail because you still have a 20% fail rate

the same math applies to crit rate,just like I have a 39% chance to not crit each one of my skills.

Sec, let me just finish laughing @ you for proving yourself wrong.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Sec, let me just finish laughing @ you for proving yourself wrong.

Seriously dude,I can't tell if your serious or trolling,I'd like to think we're having a serious discussion about crit rate,but it seems to me like you can't even comprehend a basic conversation

Mat
02-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Seriously dude,I can't tell if your serious or trolling,I'd like to think we're having a serious discussion about crit rate,but it seems to me like you can't even comprehend a basic conversation

It's safe to say you're probably mentally retarded when reading your posts, so I'll just keep repeating it until your worthless self can understand what myself and others are telling you. Trading 5/10 crits with medium damage for 6/10 crits with low damage was a dumb idea, go kill yourself. I'm just going to keep quoting myself on this one until you give up, have a nice day.

Muramasa
02-28-2011, 04:55 AM

wait for it

hold on,it's coming

Wow....I'm not quite sure how to do this without flaming you, but i'll try my best ( minimal flame)
First i would like to gratz u on ur build and having the curiosity to deviate and play it even tho it is NOT the best way to go as a FS, atleast ur enjoying ur self. Also since u seem to be in no rush to get better unlike most players ,and sit back and "chillax" taking ur time in duns, its alright. ur stats are not where it should be , its chill to ( i recomend not +ing that forci tho.)

One thing i would liek to bring to ur attention is ( well a few things in reality)

1) remember what u said about domars dps<urs because he can maybe have a non crit streak?
that may be true. but u can have the same thing, maybe less then him, still happens regardless.
heres whats wrong with this.
-) the fact that his non crits are almost = to ur crits is nothing to boast about, because when he DOES CRIT ( he will at 50 rate) ur dps will be playing catch up for the rest of the game....thats off 1 crit..now think of when he gets like 4-5 crits in a row? GG.|

also about ur def and ur solos. As an fs u have aod and if u went dmg u would have about 900 def......ur complaining?

I'm a wi i have about 820 something defense i do everything u do , but faster and im mad lazy in duns ( cept ftb2f)
so i would recomend u get the dmg.

see where we're going , bro ?

Rastan
02-28-2011, 05:01 AM
It's safe to say you're probably mentally retarded when reading your posts, so I'll just keep repeating it until your worthless self can understand what myself and others are telling you. Trading 5/10 crits with medium damage for 6/10 crits with low damage was a dumb idea, go kill yourself. I'm just going to keep quoting myself on this one until you give up, have a nice day.

ok,gotcha,thank you for clarifying that it was a serious conversation

yeah,you're still too stupid to know the difference.

just because I have 61% does not mean I have a mandatory 6/10 average,if I did have that standard then I wouldn't have high enough dps to beat the dungeons and bosses that I can with low base and amp,you're problem is that you're not thinking in a broad enough spectrum,you're just limiting yourself to the 6/10 equation,you said it yourself.....

I've also hit someone in a PvP 7 times with 0 crits, does that somehow mean my real rate is 0%?

That's because it apllies to 1 skill at a time,that means your 47% chance of not-critting kicked in 7 times in a row....it's all luck.

also about ur def and ur solos. As an fs u have aod and if u went dmg u would have about 900 def......ur complaining?

AOD lasts for 60 sec. and has a 300 sec. cooldown,i'd rather not spam it every chance I can just for it to not be available when I really need it

MamaMiaYoe
02-28-2011, 06:32 AM
this build definitely isnt working for you pvp wise.

boredom
02-28-2011, 06:34 AM
He doesnt seem to realise aop6 and max rate rune = 6% max rate. Giving up 30+ amp for 5 more max rate sure is not worth it.

Mat
02-28-2011, 06:42 AM
just because I have 61% does not mean I have a mandatory 6/10 average,if I did have that standard then I wouldn't have high enough dps to beat the dungeons and bosses that I can with low base and amp,you're problem is that you're not thinking in a broad enough spectrum,you're just limiting yourself to the 6/10 equation,you said it yourself.....

A 2nd grader would be able to understand such a simple concept I've been trying to tell you. I don't know why this isn't going through your head, but everyone who plays CABAL knows every time you cast a skill your rate % kicks in, meaning if I were to cast a lance 100 times, every time I would cast that skill my chance of criting would be 61%. Do you know what that would mean? You will crit 61% of 1/1, 61% of 10/10, 61% of 100/100, 61% of 1000/1000. The amount of crits would only get closer to 61% the more skills that are cast, how do you not understand this concept? I'm not saying 61% rate ALWAYS means 61/100 for crits, but it's CLOSER to 61/100 than the 80/100 you seem to think it is.

That being said, haven't I already told you that even if you crit 8/10 your DPS is probably lower than your same build with more amp/attack and less rate?

Muramasa
02-28-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm just im awe o.0 if a wi can do it at 8xx def why cant u at 9xx def with aod when needed?

i just give up......

what fs needs is a MEGA long cooldown on SS and SG or atleast something to not make them spamable, might as well untrain all the other sword skills u have.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 06:55 AM
this build definitely isnt working for you pvp wise.

I'd be more than happy to have a regular standing 1,2,3,4 dps fight.....and now that I have my own fraps it won't be edited like your last video

but this time you have to bring your own gear and not borrow someone else's

He doesnt seem to realise aop6 and max rate rune = 6% max rate. Giving up 30+ amp for 5 more max rate sure is not worth it.

you don't seem to realize I just need to extend my 4% suit to keep my 61% rate then swap my gloves for amp,flee rate/hp boots for amp,get 8+ amp lycanus weps,upgrade to an eof8 and bof7's

and still have room to get an aop6 for the extra 10 cd and max rate rune and re-roll my pet for 3-4 max rate.

shhhh,grown-ups are talking.

Do you know what that would mean? You will crit 61% of 1/1, 61% of 10/10, 61% of 100/100, 61% of 1000/1000. The amount of crits would only get closer to 61% the more skills that are cast, how do you not understand this concept? I'm not saying 61% rate ALWAYS means 61/100 for crits, but it's CLOSER to 61/100 than the 80/100 you seem to think it is.

wrong math again,rewatch the maga video and count all my hits,then watch it again,and count the non-crits

That being said, haven't I already told you that even if you crit 8/10 your DPS is probably lower than your same build with more amp/attack and less rate?

you think you're telling me something I already didn't know?.......see,I already told you,I traded it all for the defense,I don't buy alz and I don't hack or scam other players to get ahead,I live off of my drops.

And as much fun as this Is,I have to go to the hospital......wifey havin da baby,I'll take her laptop to keep tabs on ya'll,laterz

Mat
02-28-2011, 07:06 AM
I'd be more than happy to have a regular standing 1,2,3,4 dps fight.....and now that I have my own fraps it won't be edited like your last video

but this time you have to bring your own gear and not borrow someone else's

you don't seem to realize I just need to extend my 4% suit to keep my 61% rate then swap my gloves for amp,flee rate/hp boots for amp,get 8+ amp lycanus weps,upgrade to an eof8 and bof7's

and still have room to get an aop6 for the extra 10 cd and max rate rune and re-roll my pet for 3-4 max rate...............shhhh,grown-ups are talking.

because it's wrong math,rewatch the maga video and count all my hits,then watch it again,and count the non-crits

you think you're telling me something I already didn't know?.......see,I already told you,I traded it all for the defense,I don't buy alz and I don't hack or scam other players to get ahead,I live off of my drops.

And as much fun as this Is,I have to go to the hospital......wifey havin da baby,I'll take her laptop to keep tabs on ya'll,laterz

You really are just brain-dead, it's like you trying to tell me that since you flipped a coin and got heads 70/100 that the coin will always land on heads more than tails. It's a simple concept, the more you flip the coin, the more you see both equal out, did you even go to school at all? The same thing applies for your crit rate. Once again I'm telling you that the damage you've sacrificed to crit a few more times out of a whole BM is just not worth it, how else would you like me to explain this?

80/100 crits with your crap dmg < 55/100 crits with the dmg you should have

Does simple math help you understand this better buddy?

Mat
02-28-2011, 07:09 AM
Oh BTW, I crit someone 3/3 in a PvP earlier, that must mean my 53% rate is actually 100% because of that small string of crits, right?

Rage
02-28-2011, 07:14 AM

wtf are you doing on cabal when ur wife is waiting to shi/t out your kid?

Rastan
02-28-2011, 07:16 AM
80/100 crits with your crap dmg < 55/100 crits with the dmg you should have with lower defense which means you get hit harder and an increased chance of dying

just wanted to finish that quote for ya before I left,I'll get back to you later.

wtf are you doing on cabal when ur wife is waiting to shi/t out your kid?

getting the timing down right to make sure it's not braxton-hicks

Mat
02-28-2011, 07:22 AM
just wanted to finish that quote for ya before I left,I'll get back to you later.

getting the timing down right to make sure it's not braxton-hicks

That's why CABAL has these red things called potions, and this weird thing called HP steal, and HP steal up. It's awkward stuff, maybe you should stop being such a complete and utter moron sometimes and learn how to play. If you die in FT1 or IC1 with 900 defense, you need to slit ASAP.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 07:25 AM
I can't believe that you get the things done that you do with such a unique build bro,I can't wait to pvp you after you finish getting all the gear you need,and congratz on your family's new addition!!

ty bro,I feel the love

MamaMiaYoe
02-28-2011, 07:29 AM

I find it funny that you have to share what goes on out there even though no one cares, im not just referring to the whole baby delivery thing but also how you share with us your private moments - how you bang bang her while she's pregnant, its just hillarious I dont know but why would you say something like that in cabal forum? Will your baby be the next lacard someday or something? coz I dont get what youre trying to prove.

And about our fight, I may have edited the video but I wasnt frapping our fight all the time just so you know, I can leave it recording for a very long time because my crappy laptop cant do that or it is going to be super lag. But I did try to show the long ones. I dont take stand up pvp challenges so I refuse your offer, I guess when I get hr 16 then yeah ill try that. But im still open for pk :)
It dont make a difference seeing that even without armor, gloves and boots, you still get eaten by my dps. With my original gear and my new cape that THANKFULLY IC 2 gave me for free, I'll still beat the shet out of you.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 07:38 AM
I find it funny that you have to share what goes on out there even though no one cares, im not just referring to the whole baby delivery thing but also how you share with us your private moments - how you bang bang her while she's pregnant, its just hillarious I dont know but why would you say something like that in cabal forum? Will your baby be the next lacard someday or something? coz I dont get what youre trying to prove.

And about our fight, I may have edited the video but I wasnt frapping our fight all the time just so you know, I can leave it recording for a very long time because my crappy laptop cant do that or it is going to be super lag. But I did try to show the long ones. I dont take stand up pvp challenges so I refuse your offer, I guess when I get hr 16 then yeah ill try that. But im still open for pk :)
It dont make a difference seeing that even without armor, gloves and boots, you still get eaten by my dps. With my original gear and my new cape that THANKFULLY IC 2 gave me for free, I'll still beat the shet out of you.

then why are you turning it down if it doesn't make a difference?....and yeah,you don't have to lie,you kept your amp gloves on,I saw in the video at 10x speed

and I honestly don't HAVE too,I choose to just to make sure some dumb doesn't come on sayin "oooh,he's scared,he ran away!!"

btw,it's not braxton,later.

Xiju
02-28-2011, 07:39 AM
im the best fs on pluto

MamaMiaYoe
02-28-2011, 07:42 AM
then why are you turning it down if it doesn't make a difference?....and yeah,you don't have to lie,you kept your amp gloves on,I saw in the video at 10x speed

and I honestly don't HAVE too,I choose to just to make sure some dumb doesn't come on sayin "oooh,he's scared,he ran away!!"

btw,it's not braxton,later.

I did remove my gloves >.< I really did believe it or not. I'll do it again next time you come to me. But for now I....

I just want you to be my limpy pig, youre a pig ryt? Like a piggy piggy? :D I like pigs.
Like this is how I think were like Lacard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PpvkIF3spI

ITooTMyShid
02-28-2011, 08:06 AM
I'm just im awe o.0 if a wi can do it at 8xx def why cant u at 9xx def with aod when needed?

i just give up......

what fs needs is a MEGA long cooldown on SS and SG or atleast something to not make them spamable, might as well untrain all the other sword skills u have.

His SS is lvl 9 SG lvl 18 with out ss,sg what other skills will damage that monster want a FS to use storm crush 0.o?? lol if you call that spamming those skills you must have never a met a fs with lvl 9 ss,sg

Rastan
02-28-2011, 04:44 PM
His SS is lvl 9 SG lvl 18 with out ss,sg what other skills will damage that monster want a FS to use storm crush 0.o?? lol if you call that spamming those skills you must have never a met a fs with lvl 9 ss,sg

Lvl 18 sb

@ mia pfft,no,that's not "like" how we are

1. I know I'm waaaaay better looking than simon pegg.
2. You're not eeeeeeeven as as good looking as megan fox.
3. I don't fish for nickels in a fountain...that's mat,people bring me money.

Marth
02-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Ohh my gahh. All because of someones stats. -.-

Rastan
02-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Ohh my gahh. All because of someones stats. -.-

it's all good,they'll keep tryin to clown and i'll just keep on doin what I do.....let them be obsessed with w/e,I'm not gonna lose sleep over it

AyaMatsu
02-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Since I'm a nice person in general, I'm going to overlook the fact that you tried to make baseless, completely untrue assumptions about my real-life credentials in an attempt to discredit myself and prove your purportedly superior intelligence, so I'll attempt to explain this to you in a completely politically correct way with no ill-bear or implications or trolling whatsoever.

My odds in winning the lottery are 1 in 1,000,000. Each lottery ticket I buy carries the same odds. If I win the lottery on my 999,999th try, have my odds now changed to 1 in 999,999? No, I simply beat the odds. If I win the lottery on my first try, my odds at winning the lottery don't become 1 in 1.

You can fall above or below the odds, but that doesn't change the odds. Even if your odds are 0.000001%, you have always the chance of getting it on every single try in a row, it's just exceptionally hard.

I hope you see where I'm going with this.

Your 61% rate are your odds at getting a critical, which evens out to an odds of 1 in 1.6. This number doesn't change, so long as your rate is still 61%. As long as your rate is the same, your odds remain the same.

Nobody here is denying the fact that you can crit more than 6/10 times, regardless of your rate. But everybody is trying to convince you that your odds in getting that crit is consistent with your rate, albeit a little insulting, but it doesn't change the fact that they are correct. So long as your rate isn't 0%, you can, in theory, achieve 10/10 each try. Just like you can win the lottery with every ticket you buy, correct?

Rastan
02-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Since I'm a nice person in general, I'm going to overlook the fact that you tried to make baseless, completely untrue assumptions about my real-life credentials in an attempt to discredit myself and prove your purportedly superior intelligence, so I'll attempt to explain this to you in a completely politically correct way with no ill-bear or implications or trolling whatsoever.

My odds in winning the lottery are 1 in 1,000,000. Each lottery ticket I buy carries the same odds. If I win the lottery on my 999,999th try, have my odds now changed to 1 in 999,999? No, I simply beat the odds. If I win the lottery on my first try, my odds at winning the lottery don't become 1 in 1.

You can fall above or below the odds, but that doesn't change the odds. Even if your odds are 0.000001%, you have always the chance of getting it on every single try in a row, it's just exceptionally hard.

I hope you see where I'm going with this.

Your 61% rate are your odds at getting a critical, which evens out to an odds of 1 in 1.6. This number doesn't change, so long as your rate is still 61%. As long as your rate is the same, your odds remain the same.

Nobody here is denying the fact that you can crit more than 6/10 times, regardless of your rate. But everybody is trying to convince you that your odds in getting that crit is consistent with your rate, albeit a little insulting, but it doesn't change the fact that they are correct. So long as your rate isn't 0%, you can, in theory, achieve 10/10 each try. Just like you can win the lottery with every ticket you buy, correct?

You're misunderstanding,I'm just trying to tell you that you're wrong in the meanest way possible.

Rastan
02-28-2011, 09:56 PM
lv20 sb is where it's at.

Hmmmm,lvl 9 SS,lvl 18 SG,lvl 20 shield charge,lvl 20 SB,lvl 20 storm crush..............................nah,maybe when I'm 65/65 rate

MoreBeef
02-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Probability of Crits in a 5 Combo with 61% rate:
0 crits: C(5,0)*(.61^0)*(.39^5)= 0.00902
1 crit: C(5,1)*(.61^1)*(.39^4) = 0.07056
2 crits: C(5,2)*(.61^2)*(.39^3)= 0.22073
3 crits: C(5,3)*(.61^3)*(.39^2)= 0.34524
4 crits: C(5,4)*(.61^4)*(.39^1)= 0.26999
5 crits: C(5,5)*(.61^5)*(.39^0)= 0.08446

On average, you will crit [(0*0.00902)+(1*0.07056)+(2*0.22073)+(3*0.34524)+(4 *0.26999)+(5*0.08446)]/5 or 3.05/5 or 61% of the time.

Probability of Crits in a 5 Combo with 50% rate:
0 crits: C(5,0)*(.5^0)*(.5^5)= 0.03125
1 crit: C(5,1)*(.5^1)*(.5^4) = 0.15625
2 crits: C(5,2)*(.5^2)*(.5^3)= 0.31250
3 crits: C(5,3)*(.5^3)*(.5^2)= 0.31250
4 crits: C(5,4)*(.5^4)*(.5^1)= 0.15625
5 crits: C(5,5)*(.5^5)*(.5^0)= 0.03125

On average, you will crit [(0*0.03125)+(1*0.15625)+(2*0.3125)+(3*0.3125)+(4*0 .15625)+(5*0.03125)]/5 or 2.5/5 or 50% of the time.

This is straight up math. What you can pick out is that with 61% rate, you are most likely to crit 3 or 4 times in a 5 combo, where as with 50%, you are most likely to crit 2 or 3 times in a 5 combo.

As far as the actual crit damage you are dealing, this says absolutely nothing about that.

Did i write the combination notation right and is there any further calculations that i need to do?

Rastan
02-28-2011, 11:36 PM
This is straight up math. What you can pick out is that with 61% rate, you are most likely to crit 3 or 4 times in a 5 combo, where as with 50%, you are most likely to crit 2 or 3 times in a 5 combo.

Did i write the combination notation right and is there any further calculations that i need to do?

perfect math..........and i'm only at 57 rate when I fight maga.

Xiju
03-02-2011, 12:53 PM
lol @ rastan trading 70 crit dmg and 20+ amp for 11 rate

dps wise pvp/ pk/ pve/ war wise 50 rate with much better amp/ crit dmg > your build. go dl lasthours calc and check urself

Rastan
03-02-2011, 12:55 PM
lol @ rastan trading 70 crit dmg and 20+ amp for high defense

fix't

Xiju
03-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Forc s amp = same defense

Rastan
03-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Forc s amp = same defense

Forcy s.amp = 3b+

me = lazy dungeon runner

Im only in one piece of forcium amp and I have 1194 defense = 116 more than rastan. Just sayin

sup

Xiju
03-02-2011, 01:06 PM
19 defense = about 5 dmg per hit in pvp

Rastan
03-02-2011, 01:08 PM
19 defense = about 5 dmg per hit in pvp

i r pve fs

Xiju
03-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Do you pi or just ft/ ic1/ ic2?

Rastan
03-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Do you pi or just ft/ ic1/ ic2?

just ic1's and some dx's,just pc and cf right now cuz they so cheap,I might get lucky on a cb pc sig db helm and sig amp boots

Xiju
03-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Ah... I'm pretty sure you could do those quicker if you switch out maybe just 2 pieces of forc with osm armor s amp if you don't wanna go full amp and keep some of your def and rate.

Rastan
03-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Ah... I'm pretty sure you could do those quicker if you switch out maybe just 2 pieces of forc with osm armor s amp if you don't wanna go full amp and keep some of your def and rate.

If you wanted to know how I'm going to compensate for the loss of amp and keep the rate all you have to do is re-read the whole thread,I've said it multiple times.

Xiju
03-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Too lazy to read but judging from the past few pages you're saying you crit rate consistency does? If so, I'm going to disagree by saying amp plays a bigger role in pve than crit if you do the calculation on any website.

Edit: going to also say that if you just do those dungeons as said above, you don't even need full forc. Anyone wearing osm/ stit amp and basic vamp could finish the dungeons much quicker.

Rastan
03-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Too lazy to read but judging from the past few pages you're saying you crit rate consistency does? If so, I'm going to disagree by saying amp plays a bigger role in pve than crit if you do the calculation on any website.

everything plays an important factor in pve if you let it....defense,def rate,flee rate,I just don't have high enough cd to go with my 61 rate...I could have 200+ cd and it could more than make up for the loss of amp,but then i'd lose out on more base.......I'm not saying amp is useless,it is important...I said that a month or so ago in another thread,there are just better places to put it.

Dexodus
03-02-2011, 05:39 PM
lol @ rastan trading 70 crit dmg and 20+ amp for high defense

CABAL 101:

FIRST RULE OF CABAL: DMG OVER DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brb

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/How%20to%20ROFL.png

AyaMatsu
03-02-2011, 05:45 PM
CABAL 101:

brb

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/How%20to%20ROFL.png

+inf. I almost rofl'd at work.

Rastan
03-02-2011, 09:51 PM
CABAL 101:

Remember that the next time a boss hits you for 1100 that the same boss will be hitting me for 600's

chainlock
03-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Remember that the next time a boss hits you for 1100 that the same boss will be hitting my for 600's

Cuz people in amp don't get over 900 defense.....?

Rastan
03-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Cuz people in amp don't get over 900 defense.....?

900 defense s

AyaMatsu
03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm fairly certain I was in the 11xx range in terms of defense in SG amp craft? Might be mistaken though, I dont think I've seen my stat page in forever.

Rastan
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm fairly certain I was in the 11xx range in terms of defense in SG amp craft? Might be mistaken though, I dont think I've seen my stat page in forever.

+8 sg amp craft only has 111 def per piece....+8 forcy is 157

Mat
03-02-2011, 10:25 PM
900 defense s

sry but if i can solo pluma with sub 900 defense and sub 3400 hp there should be no excuse for u to sacrifice amp to have over 900 defense as an FS who can aod whenever theyre about to die

Rastan
03-02-2011, 10:36 PM
sry but if i can solo pluma with sub 900 defense and sub 3400 hp there should be no excuse for u to sacrifice amp to have over 900 defense as an FS who can aod whenever theyre about to die

so you have 900 defense in bm2+aura?.....at 180?

ZEPR0
03-03-2011, 05:37 AM
wow this thread already got 22 pages just cos
of you guys bashing at each other ROFL
keep it up make it like 100 pages more

Rastan
03-03-2011, 08:02 AM
wow this thread already got 22 pages just cos
of you guys bashing at each other ROFL
keep it up make it like 100 pages more

ikr,I'm surprised a gm hasn't locked it up yet.......it's all good tho,we've just been repeating ourselves for the past 10 or so pages

Mat
03-03-2011, 09:49 AM

so you non-bm every boss in every dungeon? go kill yourself x2

Rastan
03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
so you non-bm every boss in every dungeon? go kill yourself x2

no,just the hard ones like maga and kanaph

chainlock
03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
no,just the hard ones like maga and kanaph

Waste of time not to bm on any boss you can't combo down in 2 minutes.

Rastan
03-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Waste of time not to bm on any boss you can't combo down in 2 minutes.

i'm not in that big of a rush

Mat
03-03-2011, 09:58 AM
i'm not in that big of a rush

which is why you're still on 09' gears ?

Rastan
03-03-2011, 10:00 AM
which is why you're still on 09' gears ?

not really,i'm wearing cb forcy crystal,suit,boots,lycanus wep...i'm good

Mat
03-03-2011, 10:05 AM
lol no....you're really not

Rastan
03-03-2011, 10:13 AM
lol no....you're really not

don't get all mad cuz I play laid back while you spam the out of hp pots

Mat
03-03-2011, 11:02 AM
don't get all mad cuz I play laid back while you spam the out of hp pots

lol you act like pressing a button is a hard thing to do...do you have sausage fingers or something?

oh wait, i saw the pic of ur hand nvm

Rastan
03-03-2011, 11:43 AM
lol you act like pressing a button is a hard thing to do...do you have sausage fingers or something?

oh wait, i saw the pic of ur hand nvm

If it comforts you at night to think that I'm overweight then enjoy living in your delusional world

don't know what it is?....it's the same shattered world where you convince yourself that you're succeeding at life........how much rent do you pay a month?

btw,hp pots weren't meant to be spammed

chainlock
03-03-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm willing to bet I use less hp pots with my 900 defense(before bm) and bm2 than you do with your 1100 and comboing everything.

Rastan
03-03-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm willing to bet I use less hp pots with my 900 defense(before bm) and bm2 than you do with your 1100 and comboing everything.

on what?....mobs or boss?

chainlock
03-03-2011, 11:51 AM
on what?....mobs or boss?

Well, seeing as the mobs don't make me use hp pots even with 900 defense......

Rastan
03-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Well, seeing as the mobs don't make me use hp pots even with 900 defense......

which boss?

chainlock
03-03-2011, 11:54 AM
which boss?

Any, my hp steal keeps my life full until a spike. Even after that I can leach it all back without needing a pot before the next spike except in aos2/ft2.

Rastan
03-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Any, my hp steal keeps my life full until a spike. Even after that I can leach it all back without needing a pot before the next spike except in aos2/ft2.

lol....ok,prove to me that you can vamp all the damage done to you by maga except spike attacks w/o pots and I'll go full amp low defense right now,w/o hesitation

chainlock
03-03-2011, 11:58 AM
lol....ok,prove to me that you can vamp all the damage done to you by maga except spike attacks w/o pots and I'll go full amp low defense right now,w/o hesitation

Give me 2 hours.

Dexodus
03-03-2011, 11:59 AM

ever heard of a Wizard?

Rastan
03-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Give me 2 hours.

take your time

ever heard of a Wizard?

sarcasm was forgotten?

Spur
03-03-2011, 12:23 PM
spamming hp pots for the duration of a bm2 is better than the occasional potting for a duration that is "removed because it is too long."

Dexodus
03-03-2011, 12:25 PM
sarcasm was forgotten?

?

lol @ your thought that defense is the most important thing in this game. ever heard of vamp?
lol even harder @ the fact that you won't let anyone, even the best of the best, tell you different.
lol the most @ ur stats.

Rastan
03-03-2011, 12:33 PM
spamming hp pots for the duration of a bm2 is better than the occasional potting for a duration that is "removed because it is too long."

I guess that's the difference in the way I run dungeons and the way others do,people told me soloing ft1 with 18 amp was impossible......but I did it,people told me FS is the worst solo class out there........funny,I'm soloing 4 of the 5 things that are actually relevant in cabal NA 2011,I'm not racing with anyone,those are petty goals for kids........I'm more concerned with surviving.

ever heard of vamp?

Yeah,comes in real handy when I'm fighting axorc and naulie.....and that's about it....oh,grinding too

chainlock
03-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Video is compressing now, uploaded soon.

chainlock
03-03-2011, 02:00 PM

B>7%amp gear

It just finished so it's still low quality for a little bit, but yeah here it is. I failed some gear last night, so defense is only 824 before bm here. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQf8UWZQZc

Rastan
03-03-2011, 02:06 PM
It just finished so it's still low quality for a little bit, but yeah here it is. I failed some gear last night, so defense is only 824 before bm here. :)

rofl...wow,you're seriously gonna try and compare a bladers dps/vamp to an fs's?....2 toooooootally different classes buddy...but if it makes you feel better I could post a vid of me killing it almost as fast as you w/o amp pots or strike pots...and w/o a merc

ITooTMyShid
03-03-2011, 02:08 PM

Dude your a blader not a FS lol.

chainlock
03-03-2011, 02:09 PM
rofl...wow,you're seriously gonna try and compare a bladers dps/vamp to an fs's?....2 toooooootally different classes buddy...but if it makes you feel better I could post a vid of me killing it faster than you w/o amp pots or strike pots...and w/o a merc

FS can easily match kick retarget dps, that's why I did it. I can also post another video of me killing it faster without amp pots, that was a terrible bm compared to normal. Either way, no hp pots and I'm barely average geared.

ITooTMyShid
03-03-2011, 02:10 PM
FS can easily match kick retarget dps, that's why I did it. I can also post another video of me killing it faster without amp pots, that was a terrible bm compared to normal. Either way, no hp pots and I'm barely average geared.

Let me see you post it with FS slow as Bm2 ? k

chainlock
03-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Let me see you post it with FS slow as Bm2 ? k

I'll ask my friend if I can use his FS when he gets back, I sold mine last week.

Rastan
03-03-2011, 02:12 PM
FS can easily match kick retarget dps,

no

I'm barely average geared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BqsfCJvnQw

and i'm waaaaay below average geared

chainlock
03-03-2011, 02:14 PM
no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BqsfCJvnQw

and i'm waaaaay below average geared

The dps for my 2 hit retarget lets me 2 bar rota, FS can match that easily

That's what everyone has been telling you.

You're video is private.

Rastan
03-03-2011, 02:19 PM
The dps for my 2 hit retarget lets me 2 bar rota, FS can match that easily

That's what everyone has been telling you.

You're video is private.

fix'd video

rofl...sorry,fs can't match blader bm2 dps

chainlock
03-03-2011, 02:42 PM
You realize with the damage you're being hit for you could use vamp earrings/ammy and use no hp pots...

Rastan
03-03-2011, 02:50 PM
You realize with the damage you're being hit for you could use vamp earrings/ammy and use no hp pots...

probably,but it's only 300's and 400's so I'm not too worried about it....besides,If I lose the aop then I'm only 57 rate again,I know the 61% didn't show it's effect until the end of the vid,but that just tells me I need more rate

Mat
03-03-2011, 03:08 PM
probably,but it's only 300's and 400's so I'm not too worried about it....besides,If I lose the aop then I'm only 57 rate again,I know the 61% didn't show it's effect until the end of the vid,but that just tells me I need more rate

good thinking, sacrifice what little amp and CD you have left, i wanna see an FS with 70 rate 10 bar a penna please

Rastan
03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
good thinking, sacrifice what little amp and CD you have left, i wanna see an FS with 70 rate 10 bar a penna please

I could still get 7%-10% more max rate on my current build and have plenty room to up my amp to 50%......but then i'd need a decent 7/40...not some osm pos

Mat
03-03-2011, 03:25 PM
I could still get 7%-10% more max rate on my current build and have plenty room to up my amp to 50%......but then i'd need a decent 7/40...not some osm pos

LOL 70% rate with 50 amp? id love to see it buddy

Rastan
03-03-2011, 03:29 PM
LOL 70% rate with 50 amp? id love to see it buddy

me too,it's probably the only reason I still semi-play....but realistically it'd be more like 68 rate and 48 amp

Spur
03-03-2011, 03:52 PM
im sry but that vid reminds me of a certain someones dmg on pluma. i can prolly outdps that in combo mode no aura no bm1 no pots no shorts

Dexodus
03-03-2011, 03:53 PM
but that just tells me I need more rate

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4049254/OH-BOY-HERE-WE-GO.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Oh-here-we-go

Rastan
03-03-2011, 04:01 PM
im sry but that vid reminds me of a certain someones dmg on pluma. i can prolly outdps that in combo mode no aura no bm1 no pots no shorts

That's easy for you to say since you have all your gear already

Dexodus
03-03-2011, 04:03 PM
That's easy for you to say since you have all your gear already
oh really?

wait...what?

Rastan
03-03-2011, 04:06 PM
oh really?

wait...what?

1st off....who the are you again?...oh right,nobody

2nd,it's easy to take words out of context on here

Dexodus
03-03-2011, 04:09 PM

2nd,it's easy to take words out of context on here

1st off....you got no comeback to what i said. i dont have to be anybody to know how derp you are.

2nd, i never took you out of context...clearly you said what you said and now you are mad cause you got caught. do everyone a favor and end this thread before you keep crossin your words, k?

Rastan
03-03-2011, 04:14 PM
1st off....you got no comeback to what i said. i dont have to be anybody to know how derp you are.

2nd, i never took you out of context...clearly you said what you said and now you are mad cause you got caught. do everyone a favor and end this thread before you keep crossin your words, k?

you're right,I don't need a comeback for you,cuz you're just some unknown new puppet agreeing with everyone else......and when I said I'm good,I meant that I was content for now,maybe if you actually read the thread instead of picking and choosing what you wanna read then you wouldn't be swingin off everyones nutsack

Dexodus
03-03-2011, 04:26 PM
you're right,I don't need a comeback for you,cuz you're just some unknown new puppet agreeing with everyone else......and when I said I'm good,I meant that I was content for now,maybe if you actually read the thread instead of picking and choosing what you wanna read then you wouldn't be swingin off everyones nutsack

lol nice..pull out the "new" card. you dont even know how long ive been playing cabal.

btw i read the whole thread (it was actually entertaining seeing you spaz out). if you used your f'ing brain for once you'd understand why i agree with everyone else, cause they are right.
how does responding to mat saying "dont get all mad cause i dont spam the out of hp pots" tell me that you are content with ur pos gear? am i supposed to read ur mind?

god...you are retarded.

p.s. i bet your webcam vids with ur pregnant "wife" were of you swingin off her nutsack.

/thread

Mat
03-03-2011, 04:40 PM

I'm sure everyone else is thinking the exact same thing about you.

AyaMatsu
03-03-2011, 04:41 PM
I certainly hope stupidity isn't infectious..

Rastan
03-03-2011, 04:48 PM
lol nice..pull out the "new" card. you dont even know how long ive been playing cabal.

btw i read the whole thread (it was actually entertaining seeing you spaz out). if you used your f'ing brain for once you'd understand why i agree with everyone else, cause they are right.
how does responding to mat saying "dont get all mad cause i dont spam the out of hp pots" tell me that you are content with ur pos gear? am i supposed to read ur mind?

god...you are retarded.

p.s. i bet your webcam vids with ur pregnant "wife" were of you swingin off her nutsack.

/thread

cool story bro,2nd person I got with the webcam thing,now my is even harder.........btw new you could claim OB status.....still makes you a new on here

I'm sure everyone else is thinking the exact same thing about you.

I'm the most legit player in cabal NA...let's see you try and claim that with a straight face

Mat
03-03-2011, 04:54 PM
cool story bro,2nd person I got with the webcam thing,now my is even harder.........btw new you could claim OB status.....still makes you a new on here

I'm the most legit player in cabal NA...let's see you try and claim that with a straight face
I've never played this game with any intent to cheat, so yes I'm completely legit, can you prove otherwise with actual facts, or are your accusations based purely on hearsay of others?