PDA

View Full Version : Tips for war~~

EvilRage
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Hello, I would like to know some tips for wiz in NW.

I know killing/death, taking guardians are important.

Each person has their own way to get pts and stuff.

I would like to hear some comments on how to war ( for wizz)~

EvilRage
02-22-2011, 12:48 AM
uhm... anything else??

Campus
02-22-2011, 01:10 AM
hunt builders

Chris
02-22-2011, 03:28 AM
hunt builders

yeah!

beslosion
02-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Hunt builders for win, hit mobs of opposing nation for points

darkpuppy
05-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Hunt builders,attack with your highest range.But firstly,get a Legacy..

O.o
05-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Hello, I would like to know some tips for wiz in NW.

I know killing/death, taking guardians are important.

Each person has their own way to get pts and stuff.

I would like to hear some comments on how to war ( for wizz)~

Depends on what you're trying to get out of war... a win, or maximum points to get bringer.

To win a war, a wizards job is simple... as soon as you see a base taken by the opposing nation they should be starting to build a resurrection which it's your job to stop. Now i don't usually go kill res builder right away cuz they can just cancel run come back rebuild so what i do is wait a minute after the base is taken and kill the builder when their res is at like 50%... this way you've wasted their time on building. when you see there are no res's going up, just follow the opposing nations push points and take out the fa's/wizards who range a guardian. If you see an fb in the group keep your distance and run if that fb reacts to you. (you arent useful dead).

As for scoring a lot (a little more selfish) let the builder get up the resurrection and farm that resurrection for anyone who spawns. If no one is spawning that means there is a different res with more traffic which you find and farm (something to keep in mind always, run heal return farm, even when you think you'll survive its ur hp is less than 30% run). But players usually score the most points towards the end of the war when bases have been established and the two nations face off at a certain place in the map. That place could be two resurrection points, or at the gates of the nation thats being dominated.

Edit: get as many war pots as you can, and legacy weapon is a must if you dont have OP wpns

zhuai
05-21-2011, 05:06 PM
In general I would suggest take off auto attack unless your are in bm2. This allows you to respond quickly to changes such as buffing or repositioning (running).

Try to combo as much as possible. At the same time utilize dash/fade in combo as these can be life saver. Blink in combo is harder but if you can do it you can chase down just about anyone (even another wi) that is low in hp. If you can perform dash in combo then buffing/debuff (aofc,regen/weaken) in combo should be natural.

Follow your party and listen to shouts for help. Always be aware of your party's buff especially si.
Always save bm1 (and hopefully aura) for when attacking players. You should sync your bm1 usage with your party's to create stronger pushing force.

Using legs and pots are very important. Use evasion pots (if available) for when fighting classes in bm2 that is targeting you (esp wa, bl, wi bm2).

O.o
05-21-2011, 11:56 PM
In general I would suggest take off auto attack unless your are in bm2. This allows you to respond quickly to changes such as buffing or repositioning (running).

Try to combo as much as possible. At the same time utilize dash/fade in combo as these can be life saver. Blink in combo is harder but if you can do it you can chase down just about anyone (even another wi) that is low in hp. If you can perform dash in combo then buffing/debuff (aofc,regen/weaken) in combo should be natural.

Follow your party and listen to shouts for help. Always be aware of your party's buff especially si.
Always save bm1 (and hopefully aura) for when attacking players. You should sync your bm1 usage with your party's to create stronger pushing force.

Using legs and pots are very important. Use evasion pots (if available) for when fighting classes in bm2 that is targeting you (esp wa, bl, wi bm2).

+1

AmosMoses
05-22-2011, 11:30 PM
something i see alot of wiz make mistake with is you really should not use bm2 against other players especially 1v1. if your in bm1 or aura you can combo and wont fall over, and in war im sure you know if you fall down its pretty much over...a wiz greatest strength is its mobility and lets face it, if your knocked down by a warrior or a blader in bm2 your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed. save the bm2 for guardians :D

azurite
07-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Let u see clip wizard lvl 141 in Nation war 140-160

This may help u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdl5OFl0rlk

cklove5
07-18-2011, 11:58 AM
dont get rooted. dats 1 thing u need to avoid

Milk
07-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Let u see clip wizard lvl 141 in Nation war 140-160

This may help u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdl5OFl0rlk

asdafasfafasf

oxio numba 1 wiz

Derp
07-18-2011, 02:41 PM
TIP: As a wiz you have the ability to regain SP at will, so you kinda have to use that to your advantage.
---3secs before war use SP, and at 2-1secs use BM2, so you have a little damage boost for the beginning and your really not even using up sp.
*tell your party to remove their buffs that go over sp so they too can do this.
this technique is great for getting a leg, and starting off with a high score lol ._.
Hope This Helps...

Spur
07-18-2011, 03:34 PM
tips for war - do not follow that vid lol. that wi has like no control over his dash blink ramming into random obstacles, also he cant combo.. mostly 2nd line orange to red. waste of bm1 on guardians and he clicks his skills with the mouse..

ankoun2232
07-19-2011, 07:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKsF5nA9R4&feature=channel_video_title

follow this video

ROFL

yess follow that

my tips for war

have 50+ rate 160+ crit damage
45+ amp
1k matk +
/end
kthnxbye

amyotaku
07-31-2011, 05:25 PM
hunt builders

Agree!

azurite
08-27-2011, 02:46 AM
From my friend at Thailand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmPYocKMgok

yuckYiu
11-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Im a wiz my self... Pretty much what you do on war farm on people... Get familiarize with your skill's Chasing people is kinda time burner.... so ya problem with wiz is squishy as hell... but if you go to 1 on 1 with someone Like Warriors(One of the Hardest Class) Try to stand they're for 2 sec's fade then your turn to combo... Knock them back first.. then Boom you got the WA in your hands, Bm2's Things you can do it.. PvP DO NOT USE AUTO ATTACK... Just click on the skills fast as you can... But if you use Auto Attack use it on guards if you use on it on people You will get knock back Specially FA's and FS's they knock you back fast...

SantaClaus
11-16-2011, 10:56 PM
how do you do those 20+combos

dipikins
11-16-2011, 11:11 PM
If you want to score high with a wizard, try attempting to fight at every battle point. Usually, there is a huge mob of people... sooo just AoE and you'll be pouring with points.