PDA

View Full Version : Q&A about Craft

elviento
02-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Crafting is something I enjoy and I'm sure there are more people who love crafting. I have almost 2 years of experience and altho crafting uses a somehow "random" basis of succeed and fail, I have some ideas of fail/success rates, tricks you may want to try, or answers to some craft questions I would like to share.

I don't want to write random stuff about craft and make everyone bored. My idea is that people post in this thread their Questions and Answers. For each question I get regarding crafting I will edit this thread and Add a subtittle explaining or answering anything about the question. Feel free. Lets start.

elviento
02-22-2011, 01:30 PM
anyone want to give me a shot :D.

Campus
02-22-2011, 01:42 PM
how do u get PC so fast Mr. Craftsman

elviento
02-22-2011, 04:12 PM

The best scenario for a PC is crafting as many as possible, I recomment 9+ all at the same time[only if u ever crafted something will understand this :D]. The more you craft the highest success of a PC you get, of course is the most logical conclusion. The difference is that if u craft 30 gloves TG one by one u will end up sometimes with no PC. Now if you craft 30 gloves most of the times, compared with the one by one case, you will end up with 1 or more PC [including inverse PC]. Having in mind this, when i craft many people are witnesses that i craft more than 1 PC per day on a busy week. So stocking important materials like thunder disc lvl3, carts, redosmi, and the chosen item to craft at cheap prices is important if u wanna do good money. This week i did 2 craft sets of 10 boots and got 2 PC. I just try to get buyers before i craft so when i craft i can do more crafts and stack PCs. So each time i craft i craft huge and with buyers i have more income to contine crafting.

jone
02-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm up to titanium battleboots.
Any tips on getting by it quick and efficiently?

Also, at osm, I noticed that I finally need Level 3 shapes.
Where's a good spot to farm them?

Sryinex
02-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Why is there always higher success rate when you craft for other people then complete fail when crafting for yourself? zzzzzz

elviento
02-22-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm up to titanium battleboots.
Any tips on getting by it quick and efficiently?

Also, at osm, I noticed that I finally need Level 3 shapes.
Where's a good spot to farm them?

Yes titanium is in my opinion the hardest part even with all the money in cabal..cause when doing my titanium suit proof i could buy all proofs even for 100m but no one selling titanium battlesuits. I think farming the titanium battleboots 1 slot ether in Patren dungeon, FR or PL will help, also when u get other slotted titanium sell them and use the money to buy titanium boots from AH. If your not at 60% yet is still good you random all the boots you get into hands, use the crafteable ones, and save the hp auto heal on slot ones for your proof. As soon as you get to 60% your main mission is to craft 2% s amp boots. Make sure you dont let AH sellers know you are buying titanium 1 slot battleboots or you will be paying even 1m per boot, so try to set an affordable price according to how much you will to pay. After you pass titanium proof everything is easier but much more expensier.

About the lvl3 battle carts, you can farm them easy in LS where you can get many other materials as lvl3 discs(each time they drop is a stack of x10) and Sod(if you cant run them yet save them because you will need many uch to get pass to TG amp). Also EoD b1f, b2f are helpfull in carts. Discs try RS at bulls.

elviento
02-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Why is there always higher success rate when you craft for other people then complete fail when crafting for yourself? zzzzzz

Well I do believe in luck and that good actions=good actions to you, usually when I craft for someone else I advice them they crafting on their own, not with my luck. So far i have craft less PC for others than the ones i have got. I have Master Craftman of amp (boots/gloves) showing that i have craft tons of PC and only 5 of 60+ were craft for outsiders.

elviento
02-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Also make sure to say whether my answers&tips were helpful or not.

Valdoroth
02-23-2011, 01:15 AM
I can add onto EV's response:
Each time you gain a higher level in crafting, all the previous levels chances of crafts are increased (it says it on the C.A Crafters License).
For example, lets say at lvl 5, an amp craft has a 5% chance of crafting pc. Then when you get lvl 6, it increases by 5%. So now that osmium amp has a 10% chance it will be pc. So at lvl 7 you would add 5% more and have a 15% chance of crafting an osmium pc, while that redosmium grade is 10% and forcium would be 5%.
That's just an example percentage, although it's not that far off for helms :)

However, If you want to be almost guarenteed to get pc, yes, do a bunch at a time. Its still down to luck, just like slotting gears, you can fail 4 times in a row even with only 19% fail rate and then slot a lame slot or an awesome slot. I personally have made 3 or 4 pc helms in only 1 craft attempt since December.

jone
02-23-2011, 01:31 AM
Yes titanium is in my opinion the hardest part even with all the money in cabal..cause when doing my titanium suit proof i could buy all proofs even for 100m but no one selling titanium battlesuits. I think farming the titanium battleboots 1 slot ether in Patren dungeon, FR or PL will help, also when u get other slotted titanium sell them and use the money to buy titanium boots from AH. If your not at 60% yet is still good you random all the boots you get into hands, use the crafteable ones, and save the hp auto heal on slot ones for your proof. As soon as you get to 60% your main mission is to craft 2% s amp boots. Make sure you dont let AH sellers know you are buying titanium 1 slot battleboots or you will be paying even 1m per boot, so try to set an affordable price according to how much you will to pay. After you pass titanium proof everything is easier but much more expensier.

About the lvl3 battle carts, you can farm them easy in LS where you can get many other materials as lvl3 discs(each time they drop is a stack of x10) and Sod(if you cant run them yet save them because you will need many uch to get pass to TG amp). Also EoD b1f, b2f are helpfull in carts. Discs try RS at bulls.

Very helpful.
Thank you.

Campus
02-23-2011, 01:33 AM
thx to all ur answer i will try them

jone
02-23-2011, 03:57 AM
How much did it cost for you to finish titanium?
Also, how much have you spent on crafting so far (just leveling; not making stuff for the hell of it)?

elviento
02-23-2011, 01:46 PM
I can add onto EV's response:
Each time you gain a higher level in crafting, all the previous levels chances of crafts are increased (it says it on the C.A Crafters License).
For example, lets say at lvl 5, an amp craft has a 5% chance of crafting pc. Then when you get lvl 6, it increases by 5%. So now that osmium amp has a 10% chance it will be pc. So at lvl 7 you would add 5% more and have a 15% chance of crafting an osmium pc, while that redosmium grade is 10% and forcium would be 5%.
That's just an example percentage, although it's not that far off for helms :)

However, If you want to be almost guarenteed to get pc, yes, do a bunch at a time. Its still down to luck, just like slotting gears, you can fail 4 times in a row even with only 19% fail rate and then slot a lame slot or an awesome slot. I personally have made 3 or 4 pc helms in only 1 craft attempt since December.

Very true and agree...as craft lvl go up also on the rate to "add one slot on craft" in creases too. One of this days i got a 1 slot PC TG boots, which usually come in 0 slot. But I am at 100% forcium boots so is maxed.