PDA

View Full Version : Random Question on Force Shielders

YoungSuper
02-22-2011, 06:57 PM
I know that the Force Blader is known as the magic swordsmen but they are very similar to the Force Shielder even though they both still clearly have their differences. Like how Force Bladers use their magic skills to basically enchant themselves (buffs) Any one else think that the Force Shielder could also be considered a magic swordsmen?

macbowes
02-22-2011, 06:59 PM
You're annoying. When you made this thread, did you honestly think that anyone other than yourself had given this totally retarded question any thought?

Rastan
02-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Technically since all sword classes can use magic,they're all magic swordsmen

YoungSuper
02-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Fs and Fb are the only two classes that can be given "hybrid" viability. They are also the only two classes which can be built around the opposite way the game intended them to be played, such as magic force blader, and magic force shielder. I wouldn't recommend either of these options.

yea i see your point. i was thinking the same thing. just curious is all.

YoungSuper
02-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Technically since all sword classes can use magic,they're all magic swordsmen

well i lemme clarify a bit, i mean magical skills concerning the elements.

YoungSuper
02-22-2011, 07:08 PM
You're annoying. When you made this thread, did you honestly think that anyone other than yourself had given this totally retarded question any thought?

then why respond to the thread at all, your just wasting your time. dont reply. of all the people who are involved with Cabal Forums do you honestly believe that i need your imput personally? I mean common dumbass, the title of the thread even says Random Question. so shut the hell up and get lost.

i have the right to make threads and ask questions just like everyone else. dont like me or my question? dont answer, and that goes for everyone else who agrees with bowzy or bower or what ever the fk his name is..

chainlock
02-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Fs and Fb are the only two classes that can be given "hybrid" viability. They are also the only two classes which can be built around the opposite way the game intended them to be played, such as magic force blader, and magic force shielder. I wouldn't recommend either of these options.

Actually, bladers work as magic classes too. They have the HIGHEST magic per int point of all the classes. After rank ups they only have about 50 base m.atk less than wizards. It's just a stupid/fun thing to do.

Effect of each stat point
Strength Intelligence Dexterity
Attack: +0.25 +0 +0.25
Magic: +0.1 +0.35 +0.1
Defense: +0.15 +0 +0.15
Attack rate: +2.0 +0.4 +2.0
Defense rate: +1.2 +0.1 +1.2

Izumiia
02-22-2011, 09:02 PM
well i lemme clarify a bit, i mean magical skills concerning the elements.

conerning elements? o.o my bl uses fire, terra, aqua, wind lance. i believe those are part of the element : >

YoungSuper
02-23-2011, 05:00 AM
conerning elements? o.o my bl uses fire, terra, aqua, wind lance. i believe those are part of the element : >

well thats kinda not what i meant. sorry lemme clarify, i know that every class can use the elements because of the magic arrows but im really talking about the classes (Force Blader, Force Shielder not including the Wiz and FA) that rely on the magic skills. warriors and bladers can go through this game and rain hell down on the battle field without using a single element. A Force blader for one could never be good without using its elements because most of his buffs/debuffs include elements in some way.

Rastan
02-23-2011, 05:44 AM
well thats kinda not what i meant. sorry lemme clarify, i know that every class can use the elements because of the magic arrows but im really talking about the classes (Force Blader, Force Shielder not including the Wiz and FA) that rely on the magic skills. warriors and bladers can go through this game and rain hell down on the battle field without using a single element. A Force blader for one could never be good without using its elements because most of his buffs/debuffs include elements in some way.

What do you mean elements?...There is no elemental rock/paper/scissors effect to our buffs/debuffs/lance/cannons.....they're just named that way.

Tabby24x7
02-23-2011, 05:53 AM
ugh

YoungSuper
02-23-2011, 05:56 AM
What do you mean elements?...There is no elemental rock/paper/scissors effect to our buffs/debuffs/lance/cannons.....they're just named that way.

i know that. im not trying to be literal with the game details, im pretty much just asking if you would consider the Force Shielder a magic swordsmen?

Rastan
02-23-2011, 06:13 AM
i know that. im not trying to be literal with the game details, im pretty much just asking if you would consider the Force Shielder a magic swordsmen?

rofl,w/e...i'm done,idk if yur just retarded or tryin to troll,either way the answer you're looking for is a definite maybe.

YoungSuper
02-23-2011, 06:14 AM
rofl,w/e...i'm done,idk if yur just retarded or tryin to troll,either way the answer you're looking for is a definite maybe.

lol

YoungSuper
02-23-2011, 11:51 AM
See thats what's lame about trolls these days, they try to get attention by depleting their social competence and their ability to comprehend simple logic so as to get someone to reply to their posts/spark an argument. When someone calls them "dumb" they say "hahaa! I trolled em". Whereas they don't understand that people calling them "dumb/retarted/stupid etc." is not necessarily cuz they said something incoherent, but that they are feeble minded for trolling(without at least making people laugh) and ummmmmm "soft in the head" for using such methods to do so.

Oh and if he isn't trolling, then I believe what he means by "element" is the magical component that makes up each class.

well said.

Leonhart
02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
I know that the Force Blader is known as the magic swordsmen but they are very similar to the Force Shielder even though they both still clearly have their differences. Like how Force Bladers use their magic skills to basically enchant themselves (buffs) Any one else think that the Force Shielder could also be considered a magic swordsmen?

FB attacks focus on using the sword
FS attacks focus on using the shield

YoungSuper
02-25-2011, 02:03 PM
FB attacks focus on using the sword
FS attacks focus on using the shield

yea but they both use elements so their magic swordsmen right?