PDA

View Full Version : Can EST admin. help us out w/ some answers? Post your questions here guys...

Gundam_Zero
04-02-2010, 01:50 AM
-I see currently only 8 servers for each side-Merc & Venus, are we getting more servers? It seems to get crowded and I been experiencing lag.

Add ur questions to here.

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm running windows 7 ultimate, 64bit.

Anyway. . . This is quite obviously a software malfunction. I uninstalled BF2142 and punkbuster related programs. Shut down zone alarm. reinstalled the client multiple times. Patched it multiple times. Restarted my computer multiple times. Added gameguard to be accessible through my firewall. Etc etc. . .

Still getting: "An error has been detected by the hacking protection system." Therefore cannot log in.

I even shut down my anti viruses. With the security on this god damned game, it outta protect my whole computer. Still that error message. Looks like this: http://wakpo.com/online-games/cabal-...tion-error-fix

So, can someone help me with this dealio? I'm about to start pulling teeth over here. : p

lethalskills
04-02-2010, 02:12 AM
link is bad!! but im using 7ultimate with 64bit and had same problem once with xtrap, havent had no trouble logging on since i reinstalled win7 although i wouldnt recommend it caus it may not be tha simplest answer

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Link's not bad. It's just of someone elses screen shot displaying the message I have (too lazy to take it and do a photobucket myself). And I don't think it wise to reinstall my whole OS over one minute issue. ;P So, any other thoughts?

deadlyinstinct
04-02-2010, 05:20 AM
did you turn off your firewall? check that, sometimes i have that issue and i have to turn off the firewall of windows.

ZetsubouSensei
04-02-2010, 05:48 AM
-I see currently only 8 servers for each side-Merc & Venus, are we getting more servers? It seems to get crowded and I been experiencing lag.

Add ur questions to here.

Logically, yes there will be more channels EST was just meeting our need to get on new cabal ASAP. So do not fear more CH will be here!

As for the Windows 7 stuff, have you guys tried the Run As Admin and Compatibility Mode and all that other stuff?

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Logically, yes there will be more channels EST was just meeting our need to get on new cabal ASAP. So do not fear more CH will be here!

As for the Windows 7 stuff, have you guys tried the Run As Admin and Compatibility Mode and all that other stuff?

He's right, consider the fact that there was only 2 days delay after OGP lost Cabal. As I've expected more down time than that. Estsoft is trying their best right now to accompany all of us.

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 10:28 AM
I have ran it in compatibility mode and given it administrative rights. Turned off google chrome. Shut down my fire wall. Deleted the gameguard folder in hopes it would reinstall itself (it did). But it has and seems to continue giving me the hacking protection error. I did check my services when starting up kabal, and evidently, n-guard doesn't start.

ZetsubouSensei
04-02-2010, 10:38 AM
I have ran it in compatibility mode and given it administrative rights. Turned off google chrome. Shut down my fire wall. Deleted the gameguard folder in hopes it would reinstall itself (it did). But it has and seems to continue giving me the hacking protection error. I did check my services when starting up kabal, and evidently, n-guard doesn't start.

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_114.htm

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 10:43 AM
That's where the game autodirects me after this error. -_-' And I've covered every step but 5, since I can't seem to find any file that has an n protect executable.

Flarius
04-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I get that problem, only when I start google chrome during the game though, I can have chrome open when I start cabal and I have no problem. Just when I close and re-open I get the error,

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Well like I said. I gave google chrome off, and all process related to it shut down. So I'm sure google chrome isn't at fault, either.

Any other thoughts?

Gundam_Zero
04-02-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm runnin Cabal on Windows 7 Ultimate, I don't have any problem like you guys. It just install auto w/o any errors. Maybe the User ID for you Windows 7 is not set as administrator with full access. Try giving the User ID with full access.

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 01:52 PM
No. My account is administrative.

ALSO, as a plan B I'm putting XP on my virtual machine. ; p

GuardianPat
04-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Are the GMs of EST Cabal US are koreans? :D

beowolf101
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
@zet
hes pretty much right about the channels
im hoping as well
for ur lession of the day
vista blows -_-

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Ok. Turned off all virus scanners, firewalls, closed google, and shut down pretty much every non-critical process for windows 7 ultimate, and I still get this error after a clean install and download. Nguard definitely doesn't like my PC. Though I don't know why. I don't have any hacking software or anything. Or 'cheat' engines, and other things I've seen that may cause it to conflict. I need some serious help. : /

bakuryu
05-05-2011, 03:14 PM
bump o.oyo