PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought about the FB

darkparasite
02-23-2011, 08:45 PM
i have noticed over the year that fb are the most difficult class not because of their stats but how much effort you have to put into staying alive and what you have to do to keep up with other classes dmg. i wouldnt mind if they got rid of all debuffs except root and lv down and gave us a buff short somthing like atk+100 crit dmg +50 rate +25 for 20 secs cool down 180 secs or debuff short same thing except it decreases others by that much so when people come at me with full shorts and are mf proof i can at least stand my ground. i hate running away. what do you guys think?

Izumiia
02-24-2011, 03:05 PM
hardluck is crit boost, field of enervation is ur attack boost

chainlock
02-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Hard luck = more damage and cools before you need it again.
Defense down = more damage with no cool time.
Enervation = more damage and less damage recieved with no cool time.

If people come at you with full shorts and are mf/root proof all you have to do is avoid them for under 1 minute.

darkparasite
02-25-2011, 05:56 AM
i know all that lol. The time it takes to cast all those even if you do wait a minute would only work against 1 person even if you mass root you only got 20 sec to figure out who to kill first and thats "if" they both or all got rooted. It could just be me being lazy and tired and having to press so many buttons to evade and cast debuffs in war but i'm just saying it would be cool to only have to press 1 skill and not have to run or anything.

ROFLwiz
02-25-2011, 06:06 AM
wait wut? easy 180+ cd at 170 and u still say ur dmg is low?

YoungSuper
02-25-2011, 08:00 AM
every class is going to have their flaws, if it bothers you so much play a different class. i used to play fb but i was bothered by the exact same things your saying. you wont run into many problems like that playing with the warrior of fs. imo war and fs are the 2 strongest classes in the game follwed by wiz,fb, bl, fa.

Izumiia
02-25-2011, 09:23 AM
i know all that lol. The time it takes to cast all those even if you do wait a minute would only work against 1 person even if you mass root you only got 20 sec to figure out who to kill first and thats "if" they both or all got rooted. It could just be me being lazy and tired and having to press so many buttons to evade and cast debuffs in war but i'm just saying it would be cool to only have to press 1 skill and not have to run or anything.

think faster? pretty sure in fps games you gotta act quick as well in different situations even rts games.

Shinji
02-25-2011, 09:25 AM
think faster? pretty sure in fps games you gotta act quick as well in different situations even rts games.
What he said.

darkparasite
02-25-2011, 12:52 PM
wait wut? easy 180+ cd at 170 and u still say ur dmg is low?

missed the whole point of this lol.
my dmg isnt low i can 'hurt" pretty well. just all the button pressing and qiuck fingers reflexes just to stay alive kind of bugged me.
I was watching my friend play one day and he made a character for every class except fb (because i already made 1) and when i watch him run things on his character it all seems so easy, well except the fa lol. no his gear on the other characters were not better then mine so in this example gear isnt an issue

Leonhart
02-25-2011, 01:18 PM
i have noticed over the year that fb are the most difficult class not because of their stats but how much effort you have to put into staying alive and what you have to do to keep up with other classes dmg. i wouldnt mind if they got rid of all debuffs except root and lv down and gave us a buff short somthing like atk+100 crit dmg +50 rate +25 for 20 secs cool down 180 secs or debuff short same thing except it decreases others by that much so when people come at me with full shorts and are mf proof i can at least stand my ground. i hate running away. what do you guys think?

Depends on personal preference. I usually don't die with my FB/FS/FA, and I never really enjoyed using a blader or warrior.

darkparasite
02-25-2011, 05:02 PM
yeh i guess your right leon. i only played with fb my entire year of cabal so i have only been looking at other classes in comparison with the fb instead of actually trying it myself lol. So anyone have any ideas (practical ideas please) of changes or add ons that would be a cool addition to the fb