PDA

View Full Version : New Guy (I guess)

Devilived
02-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey~
So I guess I'm fairly "new" since I haven't played for quite a while. (When Cabal was borrowed to another gaming site.) I remember a few people commenting on that Blader is the best PvE class.
Wondering if that still holds true?
:confused:

cadacus_ater
02-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Initially, and through much of the mid game to the beginning of the end game, yes. However toward the "end" of the end game, other classes could out-do or equal it in pve capabilities.

They are the best solo class for their cost initially and the easiest to pick up, in my opinion.

But you should pick whatever class looks the most fun to you, based on your preferences. Read up in the forums to get an idea of what the classes are capable of now and use that info to help you in your decision.

CuteReign
02-24-2011, 04:00 AM
hello

Hash
02-25-2011, 06:00 AM
for pve, they are the cheapest to gear up and do well solo (for dungeon running). At higher levels, i think wizards can equal bladers for soloing bosses, but i know that in some dungeons (ic1 etc) most wizards need SP pots because they cant combo/auto attack on bosses.

ROFLwiz
02-25-2011, 06:08 AM
for pve, they are the cheapest to gear up and do well solo (for dungeon running). At higher levels, i think wizards can equal bladers for soloing bosses, but i know that in some dungeons (ic1 etc) most wizards need SP pots because they cant combo/auto attack on bosses.

wiz ftw and hai hash.

chainlock
02-25-2011, 10:38 AM
The problem with wiz is the low base hp, once you get a hp rune it doesn't mattet anymore. As far as comboing bosses goes, if it takes more than 2 minutes you would be better off going bm and dancing up the 5th bar again.