PDA

View Full Version : Need FB Gear tips

AbsoluteProdigy
02-26-2011, 07:04 AM
Like the title says right now I'm just doing wars right now until I can start leveling again and here's my current gear
Lvl : 148
Helm :OSM DB 30cd +5
Suit :OSM Battle +7samp/+50hp +5
Katana :REDOSM 20cd +5
Crystal :Lapis Crys DB 26cd +5
Gloves :Terra gloves +4samp +3
Boots :Terra boots +4samp +6
Bracelets :BoF+2 x2
Rings : CR+1x2 , RoL+1 x2 (Sorry about that I forgot to say that I had two of these, Just bought a CR+1 as well)
Amulets : PVP: AOP+4, PVE: Vamp Ammy +3
Earrings : Vamp Earring +2, Grandma Yerte's Jade Earrings
Pet : Lvl 4, 1mrate, 5atk, 5hpautoheal, +4mattak
Honor Rank : 9

Now I know I need more samp so I'm saving up for a
Forc 7smp Katana
BoF+3 slotted or BoF+4/5 (Which is cheaper/ better to go for?)
Attempt to get Megherph Ring: How long it takes to get that?
And Get Terra gloves/Boots 5samp
Am I missing anything/What do you guys recommend?

Also I currently have 70m

Exception
02-26-2011, 01:29 PM
With your money, try to get 2 BoF +4, 2 CR +1, 2 RoL +1, and AoP +4 first.
Your PVE set is fine, just need to switch to vamp ammy, and Life Absorb Ring +3 instead of CR +1. You will do just fine in IC1. Pick a WI with you, run 1 free IC1 everyday and make more money from there. Running Eod for your ring also, you can make good money from EoD while looking for you ring. I don't know how long it will take you, depend on your luck, lol.

AbsoluteProdigy
02-26-2011, 02:31 PM
With your money, try to get 2 BoF +4, 2 CR +1, 2 RoL +1, and AoP +4 first.
Your PVE set is fine, just need to switch to vamp ammy, and Life Absorb Ring +3 instead of CR +1. You will do just fine in IC1. Pick a WI with you, run 1 free IC1 everyday and make more money from there. Running Eod for your ring also, you can make good money from EoD while looking for you ring. I don't know how long it will take you, depend on your luck, lol.

Yeah I have a couple of Life absorb rings sitting around, also should I get another vamp earring? Or im fine?

Probation
02-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Once your honor rank 9 get 2 force regen +5 earrings (same hp and mp as vamp +5)
Merg ring took me 2 runs , its a random drop can happen anytime.
everything else looks decent to me. I cant say much im just getting started getting gear to.
If your going to buy 5samp tg just save up for better.