PDA

View Full Version : Capella Color Change!

Travesh
02-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Its a small suggestions, and I don't know if everyone would agree, but I think the Capella uniform should be a Red other than a pink.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/XZeroBandit/ColorChangePl0x.jpg

ITooTMyShid
02-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Nah i think the pink look pretty neat on you gots =D Jk
but it will sorta look funny see how the map looks ok with pink just put red in a dark map kinda funny looking
but anyways FK THAT I THINK WE SHOULD GET A NEW MAP WHAT YA THINK O_O ??

got666
02-27-2011, 01:21 AM
make a new map all pink so then you cap wont want to change the uniform!!!!LOL

Travesh
02-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Well in mostly all versus type of games, Red vs Blue is a common thing. I'd rather see red vs blue than pink anyday x.x

ArrowOwnage
02-27-2011, 08:13 AM
I always thought it was sort of purple-ish o:

SilverIceForum
02-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah a lavender or such. Anyway, Cap color on male = fail, Cap color on a Female WI or BL uniform = win

jmo :P

YoungSuper
02-27-2011, 07:07 PM
yes, Yes, YEs, YES!!! lOVE IT! they should REALLY consider doing this!!!

you hear that gms? CHANGE OUR CAP COLOR TO RED DAMMIT!!

YoungSuper
02-27-2011, 07:07 PM
I always thought it was sort of purple-ish o:

it is.

Luly
02-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Its not pink , its purple , i like it how it looks on females more than male , but red would be nice too :D

Oh and it would be nice to have that NPC's costume too :>

SilentM
02-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Its not pink , its purple , i like it how it looks on females more than male , but red would be nice too :D

Oh and it would be nice to have that NPC's costume too :>

It's not purple, it's violet.The cap wizard suit comes closest to purple with lavendar, and so does the cap FS suit with bits of purple in it. Though, everything else is hotpink and violet.
Anyway, changing the capella color to red is a great idea. The red in that screenshot looks pretty good already. It would tempt me to go cap too.

Nanjirou
02-27-2011, 08:15 PM
It's not purple, it's violet.The cap wizard suit comes closest to purple with lavendar, and so does the cap FS suit with bits of purple in it. Though, everything else is hotpink and violet.
Anyway, changing the capella color to red is a great idea. The red in that screenshot looks pretty good already. It would tempt me to go cap too.

I like my sandwich with lots of veggies, extra mayo, honey mustard, salt and pepper please.

SilentM
02-27-2011, 08:43 PM
I like my sandwich with lots of veggies, extra mayo, honey mustard, salt and pepper please.

What does this look like, subway? Gtf0 Nanji.

Travesh
02-28-2011, 02:08 PM
*Ahem* Well lets just go with something with a similar color towards the officer, yes? http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/047.gif