PDA

View Full Version : ALT+TAB = white screen

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
anyone else get this? anyone know the cause? god its so annoying...i start cabal login...2 mins later if i alt tab out and try to alt tab back in after a few minutes, i just get a pitch white screen....then i gotta ctr alt del and close the process and im back to square 1...so im forced to go window mode when i wanna alt tab zzzzz

WIpwns
04-23-2010, 07:37 PM
get a new job and buy a new computer fat ass nerd

yw

Sheep
04-23-2010, 07:38 PM
alt + tab is a way to change between windows. Since your in window mode, that's why it's happening. It should come back after a bit of waiting anyways. Whenever you do it again, just HOLD alt and press tab twice.

WIpwns
04-23-2010, 07:42 PM

yw

;)

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 07:44 PM

yw

awww ur cute...stalking me and posting in every thread i post in/make

thats so cute...also shows how mad i made you

yo btw mang i bet my comp>yours too, just like everything else in your life....me>you capiche?

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 07:45 PM
alt + tab is a way to change between windows. Since your in window mode, that's why it's happening. It should come back after a bit of waiting anyways. Whenever you do it again, just HOLD alt and press tab twice.

lol no...

it happens when im NOT window mode

thus meaning when i go window mode it fixes the problem..

im getting sick and tried of going window mode whenever i wanna alt tab out...supppppperrr annoyyyinggg

WIpwns
04-23-2010, 07:51 PM

yw

this

imaNinja
04-23-2010, 07:51 PM
my xp desktop does this sometimes, instead my screens black, and yes it is annoying especially when your getting blown up on msn. i never figured out how to fix it, so if anyone does know a fix, be nice to know for future reference

Sheep
04-23-2010, 07:53 PM
lol no...

it happens when im NOT window mode

thus meaning when i go window mode it fixes the problem..

im getting sick and tried of going window mode whenever i wanna alt tab out...supppppperrr annoyyyinggg

sorry, meant NOT in window*
<==cannottypeforass

Sheep
my xp desktop does this sometimes, instead my screens black, and yes it is annoying especially when your getting blown up on msn. i never figured out how to fix it, so if anyone does know a fix, be nice to know for future reference

hehe, my friend's comp does the same thing.

Valdoroth
it happens to me all the time NOT in windowed mode, in fact way more than in windowed mode. Its just your game not reconnecting/ loading everything fast enough so it just goes blank in stupor.

imaNinja
04-23-2010, 07:55 PM
yea, slow internet/bad game connection is boss.

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 08:02 PM
eh i got a fact comp/speed...

im starting to think its just my sound card..been buggy lately...makes my vent freeze, all this crap..

either way though it probably has something to do with the game as well...bad programming i bet

WIpwns
04-23-2010, 08:04 PM
/uninstall cabal and ull be all fine :);)

imaNinja
04-23-2010, 08:21 PM
eh i got a fact comp/speed...

im starting to think its just my sound card..been buggy lately...makes my vent freeze, all this crap..

either way though it probably has something to do with the game as well...bad programming i bet

this i bet more than anything lol

rythemz
04-24-2010, 06:32 AM
The best thing to do is to change to window mode first, then alt tab. It load faster in window mode when you're trying to bring it back.

[GM] DaisY
05-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Try to update your graphic card driver to the latest one.

Matrimoney
05-01-2010, 09:13 PM
DaisY;33287']Try to update your graphic card driver to the latest one.

Already did that.