PDA

View Full Version : oXIo NationWar tier 3 report

HadySoliman
02-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Hello GM team

I am reporting about (oXIo) This guy is just a wizard level 139 and when he joins war he hits about 4 of us trying to destroy the legacy gaurdian twice or three times and then we all die at the sametime when he is using "Legacy Weapon", Well Legacy weapon gives everyone in the war the same stats, but they don't go around and do alot of magic attack/High damage like oXIo does, even if he has a high cirt rate/cirt dmg..

Secondly, He breaks the AOD aka (Art Of Defense) to many High leveled/Good set standard Force Sheilders soo easily, I've seen people say that time and time again.. like seriously how is this even possible? me and 11 Capellas or more keeps on hitting 1 Proc force sheilder and all the hits he gets from each one is 1 - 50.. , not more than this and if its more than , then he's just too weak.

What we want as i speak for lots of capellas, is a Hidden GM daily checks tier 3 war and judge oXIo himself, Thank you.

sn0wXz
02-26-2011, 10:40 PM
{comment reserved}

Kuja
02-26-2011, 11:02 PM
It's amazing how little common sense some people have.

Chris7
02-27-2011, 03:55 AM
not talking trying to bash on you or anything, you have a right to be curious and bring this to forums.. but its not hacking of any sort.. wizards are war machines and 3-4 shotting a mob of caps is not unheard of especially with bm1 aura and buff pots..

I mean my wizard has hit 4.2ks or so on players in t3 and he I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s pretty bad lol. whether you're questioning his dmg or his wizard control.. both are legitimate.
isn't it nice to see players that aren't fierysagittariuses

Derp
02-27-2011, 06:40 AM
watch his NW vid and QQ there K?
lolnicestats no wonder you complain

Deathlymonkey
02-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Hello GM team

I am reporting about (oXIo) This guy is just a wizard level 139 and when he joins war he hits about 4 of us trying to destroy the legacy gaurdian twice or three times and then we all die at the sametime when he is using "Legacy Weapon", Well Legacy weapon gives everyone in the war the same stats, but they don't go around and do alot of magic attack/High damage like oXIo does, even if he has a high cirt rate/cirt dmg..

Secondly, He breaks the AOD aka (Art Of Defense) to many High leveled/Good set standard Force Sheilders soo easily, I've seen people say that time and time again.. like seriously how is this even possible? me and 11 Capellas or more keeps on hitting 1 Proc force sheilder and all the hits he gets from each one is 1 - 50.. , not more than this and if its more than , then he's just too weak.

What we want as i speak for lots of capellas, is a Hidden GM daily checks tier 3 war and judge oXIo himself, Thank you.

You still have a lot to learn about this game (:

Muramasa
02-27-2011, 07:48 AM
Well, if u were in a higher tier u would have been flamed.
Wi+leg+short+15m amp pots+50 m attk pots+bm1+aura=broken aod and dead caps.
Try it, no matter what class u are if u use these in combination ( bm2 for other classes like wa and Fs )
U will see a dramatic increase in dmg. It's perfectly normal to get pwned by xi.
Consider this that wi has a few maxes out runes and others like that wich would give her an edge in comparison to others.
In other words she has skill o.o

M3lly
02-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Hello GM team

omg lolol

dam xi stop being so pro

VictorNael
02-27-2011, 10:49 AM
If i die against boss dungeon, i donīt gonna report the boss telling that he is using a hack. *Ž_Ž

HadySoliman
02-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Guys be specific... if you have a point that oXIo is legit say it..

HadySoliman
02-27-2011, 11:18 AM
And im not asking to much when I say " We want hidden GM in Tier 3 if you don't believe me "

Deathlymonkey
02-27-2011, 12:07 PM
And im not asking to much when I say " We want hidden GM in Tier 3 if you don't believe me "

That implies that GM will have to work, so yes it is asking too much

Muramasa
02-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Look at my post I demonstrated how it can be done

APinkCaKe
02-27-2011, 12:45 PM
ego boost +
:>!

Kuja
02-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Guys be specific... if you have a point that oXIo is legit say it..

Clearly you just don't know how to play this game. Your gear is such trash it's no wonder he destroys you in war, all you are is a free kill so stop complaining that someone who is clearly better and knows how to war can beat you.

BamOwnage
02-27-2011, 06:44 PM
-reporting Kujashin for using better gear than me- lulz

HadySoliman
02-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Clearly you just don't know how to play this game. Your gear is such trash it's no wonder he destroys you in war, all you are is a free kill so stop complaining that someone who is clearly better and knows how to war can beat you.

You are an idiot, I wasn't talking about myself I was talking about everyone in capella.

Derp
02-27-2011, 08:01 PM
You are an idiot, I wasn't talking about myself I was talking about everyone in capella.

i have 2chars in t3 on caps side, i have no probelm, guess why? i dont I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.
walk it off and bm2.

Nanjirou
02-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Lol Is it really possible to break AOD in NW?

BamOwnage
02-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Lol Is it really possible to break AOD in NW?

I broke AOD like 4 times before o.o

IaMaLive
02-27-2011, 08:39 PM
leave the poor guy alone. i can see tears of ownage in his eyes XD.

Kuja
02-27-2011, 08:48 PM

I'm saying you all .

OhEmGee
02-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Everyone can break AOD, use strike pots.

M3lly
02-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Kakakakaka

[GM] Sky
03-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Thank You for your report.
We have investigated the account/s and the appropriate action has been taken.
Please continue reporting us any evidence or suspicions that you might have. It really does help in keeping CABAL Online a cheat-free game for everyone to enjoy.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team