PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Guardian System in War Again

BamOwnage
02-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Instead like before with 60 guardians and 10 bringers (I think that is how it was). Then to one bringer per nation per tier. How about we have 1 bringer and 9 guardians (whoever ranks in the top 10) per nation per tier.

The bringer normally has I believe has 700 hp, 10 rate resist, 20 CDI resist, 35 stun resist, 25 root resist 5 skill amp resist and about 45 knockdown resist (T4 bringer Idk if it is different for other tiers, probably is haha)

How about guardians have about 20-40% less stats than what bringer has?

Why should this be implemented?

It'd decease the amount of farmers in war (even though there are some); increase amount of players entering war because look at it this way, T4 default bringer is what a FS? While they are trolling w/ all their resist the people who have their Rank 13 honor titles won't be able to live as long and they still get all their damage thus increasing their score and causing a decrease in the amount of players; people can stop relying on their bringer to enter war, I'll use T3 as an example (when I was on my WI) the only time that Procs won is when Kuja logged onto his T3 (Bringer) Wiz.

It loses everyone's hopes when we see the same bringer that ends up farming gates/towers just so they can maintain their bringer thus people start logging out and stop trying (myself). At least with this they can actually care more....

Honestly, no one complained about the Guardian system (not that I know of), but people complain more about the 1 bringer per nation per tier.

TLDR Vers: Bring back Guardian system per nation per tier to stop all you farmers out there

Kuja
02-27-2011, 09:36 PM
I'd still be a nub low tier farmer cuz I like killing noobs and I'm super scurrrred of all those epic T5 people, don't wanna go get 1 shotted by those crazy powerful guys in T5 since pro's only fight again other pro's in war and it's not fun at all farming noobs. amirite?

SilentM
02-27-2011, 10:24 PM
How would it stop farming though? People would then try to farm to get top 10.
Also, we just had a two week wexp event. On Proc side t4, all that did was bring a LOT of low leveled noobs who had made us lose for about two weeks straight. It made bigger wars with more farmers and noobs that don't listen. So to me, inviting more nobodies to war doesn't sound like a good idea.

However, I do like the idea of guardian being implemented again, especially if it's to even the playing field between two sides. I'm just not sure about the benefits you mentioned.
There could be an adverse effect or there could not be.
Hopefully, if it was implemented again, it would inspire good players to go to war frequently, instead of inspire farmers just for a title.

TheChoppy
02-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Lol I SAY GO W9 !! they go to cap base and farm ! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BamOwnage
02-28-2011, 06:37 PM
How would it stop farming though? People would then try to farm to get top 10.
Also, we just had a two week wexp event. On Proc side t4, all that did was bring a LOT of low leveled noobs who had made us lose for about two weeks straight. It made bigger wars with more farmers and noobs that don't listen. So to me, inviting more nobodies to war doesn't sound like a good idea.

Do you remember xCarnage? =P I'm just saying I think it would also lower the competition for bringer.